22 hours ago, John Nut said:

+1 to the first person view.   

-1 to the driver being able to shoot, this means a solo driver can just park and shoot from a vehicle/suprise attack or whatever.  

You're at a disadvantage shooting from a car, your FOV is limited, you're stuck in first person and your aiming range is limited. A person on foot will demolish a person shooting out of a car in first person. 

This is a rule suggestion that I personally believe would be nice to see as drive-bys are so rare and are always an "iffy" thing per rules now, but the main concept of this suggestion heavily relies on script changes to be made, so it may not be something that can happen immediately. (+1)

This suggestion will stay alive, but in a small "project" I'll be working on relating to getting some of these rule changes cleared up I will more or less just raise the topic of loosening/talking about the state of drive-bys and seeing if anything can be done regarding the rule(s) surrounding this. No promises on an immediate outcome!

43 minutes ago, Ranger said:

This is a rule suggestion that I personally believe would be nice to see as drive-bys are so rare and are always an "iffy" thing per rules now, but the main concept of this suggestion heavily relies on script changes to be made, so it may not be something that can happen immediately. (+1)

This suggestion will stay alive, but in a small "project" I'll be working on relating to getting some of these rule changes cleared up I will more or less just raise the topic of loosening/talking about the state of drive-bys and seeing if anything can be done regarding the rule(s) surrounding this. No promises on an immediate outcome!

Wanger

2 hours ago, Ranger said:

script support would make this a lot easier 🙏

• YAY 1

Keep this shit going, after playing other servers with this feature. I see no issue in terms of functionality and strength. I feel as long as players do not abuse and use it to break rules. It will add soo much to the experience when in those situations. Being able to take a tire as the driver of the vehicle is not OP either, it’s the consequences of the evader.