Cazual4d

Change back to stranger ID

Making this suggestion as looking at reports recently its super hard to read the numbers in videos as some people use plays to record don't set their resolution for recording and by default it is 480p meaning you cant read the numbers and example: bfa0f73b799b84a503d4d646aa6222fe.png 

Having stranger ids makes it easier for Staff to process reports

Edited by Cazual4d
  • Like 3

On one hand I like this change more as it makes any report which requires certain times / time frames a lot easier.

On the other hand if the provided evidence is of such a low quality I could possibly spend up to an hour or more of my time trying to get the right unixcode time. 

So it’s a +/-1 from me. I like the system and it makes certain cases easier but it comes with a whole host of different issues that we didn’t have prior. 

I think this is more something support of ECRP should vote on.
For me... I love it. Cleaner, easier to identify people when you use chat and prevents meta ALOT.

I can imagine how this influences support, but I can't be 100% sure. I would love to see what support thinks, thats why I vote 0 now.

7 minutes ago, Chris Bluestone said:

Like if you have Geforce video card than go and use '' Geforce Experience '' its will always be more than 720p. 

About AMD idk just find it and everything will be fine 

Don't use playtv its shit not like before 

Plays TV Works fine. There are plenty of others out there too. Even if you just attach a screenshot from that moment in F8 it'll be high quality. 

If someone does decide to record in potato quality, they can at least take a HD picture or two so the numbers are visible. Taking a picture with your phone or even recording with it could be better at that point. I love the way things are now because it just makes things so much cleaner, especially when there are 10 people in 1 small area, trying to talk and RP.

-1 from me, I like the new system, no more recognition by stranger/mask ID which were unique and in time you could really remember some of the players by it. As for the quality that is brought into the report videos, for those who has low fps, take a screenshot, will help a lot.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.