Salvador Rivera

Grabcash cmd

Hello there , I would recommend than we need to change one cmd what we have inside the server 

''/me Player 14 takes out his bag and starts grabbing money '' 

to

''/ame Player 14 takes out his bag and start grabbing money ''

Because a lot of people is abusing this and doing ''MG'' when they are passing by the shop they see it in chat .

Untitled1asdad.png

Edited by Chris Bluestone
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

+1 Support

If someone is actually paying attention when rolling past a store, the player animation and the fact a gun is usually being held to the cashier is enough to tip someone off that the store is being robbed. The /me should be changed up.

Edited by LiveTrash

+1 or at least /melow

There are a lot of things like this that should change... Example, Being on the phone should be a default /low voice, I know there are people out there that make it very loud and public what they're saying on the phone, but most don't.

7 hours ago, Xoza said:

+1 or at least /melow

There are a lot of things like this that should change... Example, Being on the phone should be a default /low voice, I know there are people out there that make it very loud and public what they're saying on the phone, but most don't.

Yeap there should change something about the phone thing than everyone don't see than you calling someone 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.