XeV

Crim RP Kinda Doggy Right Now

In my opinion, PD and SD are just way too strong. Sadly they will never get changed unless a miracle will happen or criminals will actually be okay.
Unless you cook on 100 tables 24/7, which god forbids you have that kind of money to buy 100 tables + vents, as nowadays cops don't even try to RP anymore, their whole RP is just to put you into cuffs and if they can't they get mad.
Some PD and SD players are so fun to RP with, most of them just don't want to RP they are here to do /me attempts to cuff, /dep PD/SD/ to DOC how copy, it's just not fun as a criminal, while they are overpowered they also do not wish to rp so it's very unlikely something will happen to both of the sides.
The fines are way too high, you go into DOC and you don't do anything, you just afk or wow ahaha you could get a guard into a headlock, get 1 more hour into prison and more fines. It is not DOC's fault, DOC needs a whole rebuilt with things to perhaps lose time, like tasks, something to do while you're in there, stamps are just absolutely trash, so those have to go or they need a big buff.
Imports are way too much, people overprice aswell since the price is high anyway, i mean who wouldn't would you sell a .50 for 7k and you got it for 6k? No, you want a profit.
Criminals need new things, a buff overall, or PD and SD to actually play a RP server not just get on duty put someone in cuffs and if he tries to rp with you, because you are pissed OOC or not have a bad day you ruin everyone's experience, which this happened to me, i tried to sing with an officer and he was just saying shut the fuck up i am not having it today.
I understand this is mostly IC, but it happens more and more these days, lately the fun in crim RP is just the rush of fightng in a shootout, the rest is all dogshit, and even then you lose your AK, armor? Over 100k? Okay well time to cook for some hours to get it back. 
In conclusion PD/SD needs a nerf and to get their shit together, everyone has bad days, in my opinion damaging your car a bit and then just going to sandy getting another one is truly so powerful, not being able to loot cop guns is also very sad since if you do fight PD or SD and you somehow win you didn't gain anything, DOC needs a whole rebuild, with new things, DOC needs the most help in all 3 cases, by helping DOC you will help both cases, Crims just need a buff overall.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/12/2022 at 9:05 PM, Bala said:

@Thommy You don't even play here, quit trolling. As for your signature, thats from another server lmao.

Actually, I do. And as a member of the community, I think I am entitled to give an opinion to this discussion. I am not sure how you perceive me as 'trolling' when I was actually providing my real stance on the topic.

On 10/13/2022 at 3:35 AM, AnakinB said:

You when PD isnt so OP ur under fear rp just being in their presence: "😡 😩 " nah in all seriousness tho, get a grip

Huh? You better off providing actual productive responses to my feedback or just don't derail this topic. 

56 minutes ago, Andro said:

Criminals need new things, a buff overall, or PD and SD to actually play a RP server not just get on duty put someone in cuffs and if he tries to rp with you, because you are pissed OOC or not have a bad day you ruin everyone's experience, which this happened to me, i tried to sing with an officer and he was just saying shut the fuck up i am not having it today.

In conclusion PD/SD needs a nerf and to get their shit together, everyone has bad days, in my opinion damaging your car a bit and then just going to sandy getting another one is truly so powerful, not being able to loot cop guns is also very sad since if you do fight PD or SD and you somehow win you didn't gain anything, DOC needs a whole rebuild, with new things, DOC needs the most help in all 3 cases, by helping DOC you will help both cases, Crims just need a buff overall.

Do you know what RP is? Not everything goes your way. Especially if you go to a random cop and sing random stuff, a mad IRL cop would most likely say the same thing. You cannot just say people don't RP when things don't go your way.

Not only that, but you also think RP is about winning gunfights and looting guns. You should not be shooting your way out of everything because that's a pretty terrible standard.

Remember that being a criminal is hard against cops. You calling PD 'overpowered' is quite subjective and does not make any sense. Cause I'm sure if you point why PD is 'overpowered', there'd be a valid argument against it.

• Like 1

After reading a few responses here I’m kinda on both sides.  

At the end of the day if we’re talking about ‘realism’ cops are obviously going to be way more powerful In and every way compared to common criminals. Los Santos Is based in Los Angeles right? You seriously cannot expect a police department to be weaker than the criminals of a massive well build, modern city.

Talking about cops getting a nerf just didn’t make sense as that will lead to criminals ‘running’ the server, and that’s not really right.

You also cannot expect to win every single situation you encounter PD or SD in, It’s a matter of skill issue, If your good enough IE know bike set up locations, places such as tunnels to lose Air 1, routes to take to lose cruisers or BF’s then evading is too easy if your on a shinobi, or fast sports cars etc there isn’t really any excuse. 

Cops back in the day use to be able to pull out super cars during chases, that got taken away as it rightfully should have, now there only really limited to Jugulars as their fastest car, and even being chased by them I have successfully evaded many many times.

Also I read about someone complaining about the cooking system, I do hope you realise cooking is like one of the biggest and best ways to make money on the server. Even legal faction owners only receive 8k per hour I believe, cooking on a 48 table lab doing a 240 cook literally takes 56mins and you are getting around 100k profit. For the time a legal faction owner has made 8k…. What you make in a day or few days worth of cooking, legal players don’t hardly make in about a week. Yes there’s more risk, but again it’s a skill issue of knowing how to properly run a lab and stopping it from going boom. 

What someone said about ordering being trash and expensive, that’s just a IC case of you having to build good relations with people who can order, and getting discounts or stock price which isn’t hard.

I do however agree with the fact that criminals just need more content, I’m not sure how, or what, but I just know it needs more. I do indeed feel like every day is a exact repeat of the last, and things are getting extremely boring. And as we all know, if the criminal aspect of the server fully dies, the server won’t be the same as police will no longer have a reason to exist, and legals would just be running by themselves aimlessly. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Thommy said:

Actually, I do. And as a member of the community, I think I am entitled to give an opinion to this discussion. I am not sure how you perceive me as 'trolling' when I was actually providing my real stance on the topic.

Nice, you are in the Sheriffs Department now.. Sorry that you left us

• dead 3

I have read through this post and the main reason I believe and through experience the reason crim RP isn't the best is the amount of gangs that over the course of 30 days somehow gets 20-40 members. and the lack of RP that they are willing to go through as they are forced to for the reason I'm about to talk about. now I know why gangs do this and it is simply because of the economy to have a lab you need close to 2 million and that will get you 48 tables and a place to do it in. Getting that money is hard to do now once you get there it is fine as long as you know how to operate a drug lab however getting to that point is quite difficult. The next best way is through banks and that is why banks are chained so often and are quite boring as crims will use the meta and just use bf400 or shinobis and quite easily escape, maybe 1 will get caught if you are unlucky. I've done quite a few banks and never got caught and that's with a car as I liked the challenge but if you run a 6-man crew each will only get like 25k it's not worth it. and so really you are left with the rest of what a crim can do which is roadworkers, or a high risk - low reward setup e.g., chop shops or running public labs. which unless you are an 8-man crew it is dangerous and 100% always turns into a robbery/shootout as that's all people do. that is low RP and I've never seen a random not be approached and it be none hostile as let's be honest it because everyone is struggling because it is hard to make money.  and that's what I'm getting at with my first statement the gangs that have numbers always were hostile and never really engaged with RP because all they wanted was the easy robbery and to reiterate it is because of money as it is hard to come by. also, crims are very limited in creating RP due to how realistic the server is in relation to branching out to the legal side. you want a business to create RP sorry you have a felony record; you want to host a public event sorry police will shut it down because if you have a felony charge that is within a month you won't get PD or SD support and so you really can't publicise it as they will find where its hosted and shut it down. so safe to say giving RP to the community as a crim is impossible unless you don't do crime for a month which is boring as a crim main. I really did try and do business with most gangs in the city but every time they find a way to be hostile and it ends up ruined. while in a gang I saw close to 15 different gangs disband some lasted 1 month some last 3 months and that because all they did was shoot anyone and so reports finally caught up to them as if you engage in PVP every day you are bound to make mistakes, all RP I've seen in gangs is only kept to the gang and no other gangs. I know it happens but not enough but even then, most alliances break down as all it takes for 1 member to shoot the wrong person and then it's a war. Just to point out all my points are what I've seen over a year of playing crim and no gang in particular I am referencing. I have had the pleasure to work with some gangs that have kept a really good RP standard and I respect that, but I got to admit I think the biggest issue is money and the lack of RP that comes with it for certain gangs to make a quick buck. this is why I have moved to be a PD main now as it so much less stressful but as I was a crim main for a long time, I understand both sides and I think hopefully this can limit the amount of LEO vs crim debates that happen because I think a lot of energy is going into tackling the wrong issues not everything LEO's do is perfect and I also support some points against some things said against LEO's but that is not what I think is the biggest issue to fix the current crim issue.

• Like 3

As solo can confirm that each new update doesn't give as much good aftertaste as it should, or maybe I'm just taking it all wrong, who knows. This is a true police state at the moment. It is hard to get up financially knowing how fucked up chopping and cooking is at the moment, can't also not mention promised drug update, nowadays this topic is severely ignored from devs side. Pay attention, That in every new post of updates in discord, many people react with letters reading "drugs?" this means something about what player base wants, and higher management imo should listen to that. They could have ignoring people without any hesitation, if this was not supported via donations.

To add some suggesstions:

1) make cooking equipment available from furniture shops, but higher priced than from gangs, thus everyone in theory can have setup for cooking if they want, but it is cheaper if you interact with gang (hence the rp opportunities) 

2) do a fricking drug update already, so people can grow weed at their desired place, be it outside home or inside, then they can either process and use for small benefit (+1hp per one smoke action for example) or sell to Npcs or players for monetary gain

3) remove circle jer*ing minigame, it is not working stable at all (see one of my posts), instead, change it to some sort of minigame where you need to use your brain and not muscle memory, for example, get answer to mathematical equations 

4) make new ways for crimes to get money/power/stuff be it siphoning gas from vehicles, robbing NPC houses for items (another dev work in "progress" that is forgotten already), stealing scrap metal etc etc. Not every crim action should be like stealing banks/cars etc, there are a lot of criminals who do such dumb stuff and be OK with it

TL:DR - just add God damn variety to the game, I personally loose interest because there is not much to do, but that might be just me. 

Just my 2 cents, don't mean no harm to anyone. 

Edited by Antonio_Colombo
Idk needed to add some toughts
  • Like 2
  • NAY 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Kenny Davis said:

Crim RP is shit because 70% of the criminals  are 15 year olds in slippers thinking they gangsters irl

yeah man, children playing video games, really upsetting. not sure what this adds to the suggestion at all... leave your opinions in your parents basement x

• Like 4

On 10/14/2022 at 8:59 AM, xMysticZx said:

Cops back in the day use to be able to pull out super cars during chases

i agree that they were very powerful, but it wasn't common that supers were pulled out. only time i ever saw supers getting pulled out was if they were chasing a rapidgt, comet retro or an 811 (811 would be pulled out on highway) or an elegy+ in the city would get a t20/zentorno. and imo that was a much better system as you wouldn't get new players evading on a bati having 2x shinobis, a heli and other shit on them. it would be at most a hakuchou and a heli. idk server just seems to have no ooc limitations for the highspeeds now. there should be set cars that jugulars can be pulled out for. a few examples are : rapidgts elegys, paragons, schlagens etc. and the drafter should be used against cars that arent pure dogshit as a drafter is a very unreliable car to drive in general. As for shinobis, a limit to only being able to take them out for other bikes of a similar pace, for example: other shinobis, akumas, hakuchou drags and maybe a vortex too, anything under that should only get hakuchous on them and if its a shitty bike like a pcj600, 2 police bikes should be sufficient enough to catch them. this wouldn't make crims more powerful, nor make pd less powerful. it would just make chases vary more and it wouldn't be a case of ((new player)) on a stock bati is gonna get caught 99% of the time.

• Like 1

Let's not get bogged down in back in the day or play who is the biggest neek? because all that does is destroy the credibility of what people are actually saying here.

Appreciate people are sceptical and cautious about things changing, but as long as you keep an open mind and room in your heart for hope, things can always change.

• Like 2
  • dead 1

4 hours ago, hrxvey said:

yeah man, children playing video games, really upsetting. not sure what this adds to the suggestion at all... leave your opinions in your parents basement x

I don’t necessarily have a problem with children playing the game, but rather with their “clapper” mentality and how if you’re not part of their gang or whatever you’re basically shit to them.

• Upvote 1

On 10/14/2022 at 2:09 AM, Thommy said:

cus ur opinions are biased in a manor where if anything hurts PD negatively you think it should be removed, while i get cops should be more overpowered then criminals, at the end of the day what are PD/SD without criminals? nothing, eventually the most rp that PD/SD are gonna get are writing up parking tickets for spawned in cars if no one wants to do the criminal side due to its absurdly harsh consequences, as I've said before and will continue to say until I die, it is a video game, while playing PD and arresting people you are not trying to actually make crime halt to 0, and sure you can say "well its not cops and robbers its a roleplay server 🤓" crime happens IRL, cops arrest the wrong doers. have a good night. also, nerf PD 👍

• YAY 1

spent the past couple months grinding my money and not doing anything publicly illegal for the most part, somehow I got a warrant for both my 1G and donator house because I guess either I talked to a snitch; or an admin who was a LEO decided I was a hot target. Eitherway, I grinded up enough cash to be able to afford 1G's, finally got 12 tables set up, spent hours making connections and harvesting all the necessary materials to cook drugs and did a few no life cooks, literally spending over 15 hours of my life a night doing this shit just cooking one batch which barely pays anything at all. I did this a few times, was in the process of a massive cook thinking I finally made it, all the hardwork pays off. I come back a day later, all of my houses have been raided by LEO's and I have an admin marker in my donator house complaining about a door I have because it was "Rusty"? Anyway almost all of the work I've done is gone, which I guess is realistic but the point is the police on this are too OP, and it's just overkill and unfun. I understand the "IC" arguments that can be presented, but the punishments are ridiculous and the LEO's are beyond OP especially considering many are server admins that have way too much power and it makes being a criminal on a game not worth it in any capacity unless you don't care about always being broke. The punishments are beyond overkill, your phone can be surveillance, your houses can be raided at any time for any reason. It's not fun and a weapon update isn't going to make this anymore fun unless you're in a gang and don't care about having everything you own possibly being taken and being given 5 hour prison sentences.  

I literally wasted more hours of my life as a solo criminal to have everything I had on here taken in an offline raid. If you ask me, personal houses unless online and actively spotted inside of them with a warrant or with smoke clouds coming out of them should not be able to have "warrants" given to leo's to just steal a players networth. You can post and justify this with extremely hardcore RP rationality; but it does not make this fun or worth playing in the long run. I honestly can see why a lot of people just say fuck it i'm good and move on; which is sad because this server is great in many aspects and has a fun community with a lot of unique aspects. The punishments though are just beyond overkill in every capacity. 

I know this post reeks of sour grapes, but I'm pretty sure i'm just echoing how a lot of players feel. The only way to make actual money in any reasonable capacity is drug cooking, which in the long run is a complete waste of time because everything you have can just be taken from you when you're not even online. You have to spend 11 minutes cooking a piece of cocaine to sell for 600$ and at best 900$ if you're using some exploitative method of selling tons of other drugs beforehand to a dealer. You can't even cook pot in your house either, which is absurd and without any gang connects you're left literally just picking weed plants and buying chems, and then having to spend extremely long and frankly pointless hours cooking drugs to even have money. Car chopping is basically gang restricted now, there are too many mechanisms to trigger an auto failure robbing a store, banks robberies unless you're in a gang are impossible almost, the only realistic way to make a bunch of money is drug cooking and as I've said it's long tedious and boring; and then when you finally suffer through all of the boring painstaking hours waiting to make 100k; you risk literally losing everything and having even more hours of your life wasted. 

There needs to be a change of some kind, otherwise I don't know what the appeal to being a criminal is, unless that's the point and you expect people to play for hours on end as a social simulator doing roadwork or faction jobs. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, AnakinB said:

cus ur opinions are biased in a manor where if anything hurts PD negatively you think it should be removed, while i get cops should be more overpowered then criminals, at the end of the day what are PD/SD without criminals? nothing, eventually the most rp that PD/SD are gonna get are writing up parking tickets for spawned in cars if no one wants to do the criminal side due to its absurdly harsh consequences, as I've said before and will continue to say until I die, it is a video game, while playing PD and arresting people you are not trying to actually make crime halt to 0, and sure you can say "well its not cops and robbers its a roleplay server 🤓" crime happens IRL, cops arrest the wrong doers. have a good night. also, nerf PD 👍

When I first came back to this server about 3-4months back  I tried ATM heisting which only nets you 1.5-3k at best per robbery, and you risk almost an hour of your life sitting in a prison if it goes wrong. I quickly stopped doing that after a few because the risk to reward ratio wasn't there. I did a couple store heists with friends, but that did not even net any actual money either; the split with 3 people is barely enough to buy anything unless you get extremely lucky. So I decided the best way to go was to do safecracking, which I spent over 48 hours of IRL time by myself cracking into one houses safe. It was a very lucrative house raid, and I got a lot out of it; but that was the most rewarding thing I've done as a criminal and it's the most anti social and boring thing you can ever imagine. Completely unfun, but that was the safest mechanism I could think of that had a high reward to risk ratio. That's how I got a good chunk of my money when I came back. I then worked roadwork to grind up enough, and sold the guns I had acquired from the house raid to buy a 1G. I had saved 6 drug tables for over a year and finally was able to use them, I did a few cooks which as I describe in my post above are the most anti social and pointlessly spent time ever done; it's completely anti social but it is the only possible way to make any actual money. I then sold that 1G, helped a buddy get a house of his own, and bought a nicer 1G and met a connect through a chance of luck that was able to get me more tables. Then I spent more hours of my life, doing this to finally have money. Did weedruns, met some weed connects, did chem runs, and did multiple 5+ hour cooks at a time, sometimes even 10+hours to net money that is barely 1/10th of the amount to buy certain cars.  And then when I finally think it's paid off; bam offline raid and everything that I had saved up and accumulated almost was taken overnight and I login to find my houses unlocked with an  /fdo  warrant inside of them and an admin marker in my donator house complaining about a door. 

I only type this out to explain my backstory, and the fact the only way I was able to make any actual money on this server as a solo criminal was through the most anti social, tedious, and boring ways possible for months. Admins can check my playerlogs on that, they'd be astonished to see how much time I have wasted here. I purposefully turned down opportunities to have fun like robbing stores or banks with buddies because I thought that would keep me off the radar; but the radar is NSA/CIA level observation and all of the work that you put in can be taken from you in an instant when you're not even online. 

You can say "That's the way it is man! This is an RP server", well I remember the player count from a year ago; and after that offline raid and navigating through different criminal activities on this server since i've came back, I can perfectly understand how people honestly do not want to waste their time doing criminal RP or want to continue playing on this server. It's honestly just disappointing, and makes playing here feel like a complete waste of time. It legitimately feels like I wasted months of my life, which I enjoyed this server and interacting with others and even playing poker when there were enough players who wanted to do that. You can say I had it coming for doing deals with people and interacting with players; I'm not sure how the warrant was organized or the process behind it. All I can say is that the fact I had ventilators and never had smoke coming out of my house that I cooked in; and that I lost everything I had been saving and accumulating for months item wise; it doesn't make me want to play anymore, let alone donate another dime. 

• dead 1

@McLovin1257 I have to partially agree with you when you say that most things are reserved to gangs. You would think that a newbie can just steal a car and sell it to gang members with a chop shop but that does not happen because they don't want to give part of the profit to you or at least that's what most members in an official faction would be like. They would rather have one of their close homies they know OOCly steal the car and get a cut. Less foreign parties means less risk.

As I have stated before, they should do two things to make this kind of gameplay more accessible:

1. Make a cheaper variant for "poor people" with a % of actually removing parts without damaging them or stuff like that.

2. Add the good old chop shop rotation with lower payout.

Safecracking should be a thing with more script added to it. I have made a suggestion some time ago but it went nowhere:

There were development pictures about growing cannabis inside properties but we all know how that would ruin thins: drug prices will drop, no life players that don't interact with anyone will profit and new players with less resources will make even less money. Having them grow outside would be cool because people can spot you doing it but I have to disagree about doing it inside, locked in your safe heaven, unless it takes several hours to make the grow and there's chances of starting a fire.

You talked about being raided while offline. I don't think that makes any difference since as a solo criminal there isn't much you could've done against SWAT with full gear and heavy weapons. You didn't even expect it to happen so that really minimizes your options.

• Like 1

On 10/14/2022 at 1:05 AM, Andro said:

In my opinion, PD and SD are just way too strong. Sadly they will never get changed unless a miracle will happen or criminals will actually be okay.
Unless you cook on 100 tables 24/7, which god forbids you have that kind of money to buy 100 tables + vents, as nowadays cops don't even try to RP anymore, their whole RP is just to put you into cuffs and if they can't they get mad.
Some PD and SD players are so fun to RP with, most of them just don't want to RP they are here to do /me attempts to cuff, /dep PD/SD/ to DOC how copy, it's just not fun as a criminal, while they are overpowered they also do not wish to rp so it's very unlikely something will happen to both of the sides.
The fines are way too high, you go into DOC and you don't do anything, you just afk or wow ahaha you could get a guard into a headlock, get 1 more hour into prison and more fines. It is not DOC's fault, DOC needs a whole rebuilt with things to perhaps lose time, like tasks, something to do while you're in there, stamps are just absolutely trash, so those have to go or they need a big buff.
Imports are way too much, people overprice aswell since the price is high anyway, i mean who wouldn't would you sell a .50 for 7k and you got it for 6k? No, you want a profit.
I understand this is mostly IC, but it happens more and more these days, lately the fun in crim RP is just the rush of fightng in a shootout, the rest is all dogshit, and even then you lose your AK, armor? Over 100k? Okay well time to cook for some hours to get it back. 

I don't think its fair to put down a blanket statement saying LEOs don't want to RP. There are plenty of LEOs that heavily RP and go out of there way to create RP opportunities. You will always come across players who have lower RP standards regardless of they faction or group they may belong to in the server, but that doesn't mean everyone else has the same RP standard. As an LEO myself, I come across crim's everyday that are either doing a bunch of Non RP actions or are just salty with the L, but that doesn't mean all crims show the same level of RP. I have RP'd with some crims that create some great RP opps and are really fun to play with. TL;DR, there will always be people who have lower RP standards, don't sterotype one group unfairly. If you DO have issues with a certain faction's RP, I recommend taking it to that groups faction leader(s) and/or if its a legal faction, take it up with the Legal Faction Management team. Complaining about someones RP on the forums won't get you anywhere. 

• dead 1

40 minutes ago, Bill Breacher said:

I don't think its fair to put down a blanket statement saying LEOs don't want to RP. There are plenty of LEOs that heavily RP and go out of there way to create RP opportunities. You will always come across players who have lower RP standards regardless of they faction or group they may belong to in the server, but that doesn't mean everyone else has the same RP standard. As an LEO myself, I come across crim's everyday that are either doing a bunch of Non RP actions or are just salty with the L, but that doesn't mean all crims show the same level of RP. I have RP'd with some crims that create some great RP opps and are really fun to play with. TL;DR, there will always be people who have lower RP standards, don't sterotype one group unfairly. If you DO have issues with a certain faction's RP, I recommend taking it to that groups faction leader(s) and/or if its a legal faction, take it up with the Legal Faction Management team. Complaining about someones RP on the forums won't get you anywhere. 

I agree with this. 

Many people have also mentioned good points, I would personally like something added along the way some sort of missions for criminals. 

An NPC would exchange information for some money or crack percentage similiar to comping drops, this would create both RP opportunities for Criminals and PD/SD as it can be intercepted. If the mission was successful a high reward would be presented. You may think or say this is kind of in-place already with alt-rp but this is a long procedure which is too much wait.. a script in place would ease people more. Just a friendly suggestion on the topic, obviously this could go more in detail for a different topic.

Edited by PhenomenalX

4 minutes ago, PhenomenalX said:

Many people have also mentioned good points, I would personally like something added along the way some sort of missions for criminals. 

An NPC would exchange information for some money or crack percentage similiar to comping drops, this would create both RP opportunities for Criminals and PD/SD as it can be intercepted. If the mission was successful a high reward would be presented. You may think or say this is kind of in-place already with alt-rp but this is a long procedure which is too much wait.. a script in place would ease people more. Just a friendly suggestion on the topic, obviously this could go more in detail for a different topic.

To add on to this suggestion, maybe in the future a type of "heist" system like in GTA online could be added where crims could setup a jewelry store robbery, or take down a money transport truck, but it would be a larger scale heist that requires a lot of preplanning and could give opps to both crims and LEOs. Make it high risk but really high reward. 

1 minute ago, Bill Breacher said:

To add on to this suggestion, maybe in the future a type of "heist" system like in GTA online could be added where crims could setup a jewelry store robbery, or take down a money transport truck, but it would be a larger scale heist that requires a lot of preplanning and could give opps to both crims and LEOs. Make it high risk but really high reward. 

Exactly, pretty much.

7 hours ago, Bill Breacher said:

I'm actually of the opinion that cops do a very good job with RP on this server. My interactions with cops for the most part has been positive, and even when I was arrested many times first starting out and even now they've been very chill about it and professional. My issue with LEO factions are that the punishments for crime in this server make it so that no one reasonably wants to commit crimes, the server and faction rules have legitimately created a deterrence against most crime. You can say "Good" to that, well don't be surprised when LEO's get bored just doing ticket monitoring all day, occasionally finding a shootout, or having to perform NSA tier activities to find something to do. 

I understand the line that's being drawn, but it's too far in the unfun direction towards crime activities/factions The minimum prison times for crimes needs overhauled, and not just towards being lenient to new players but overhauled in general. And houses unless they have direct cause should be a safe zone where players don't have to worry everything they've collected is going away. This might read like sour grapes, but LEO factions are under zero threat for the most part of ever having their homes raided. For players, a house is finally a safe zone. Are players literally just supposed to put all their illegal items inside of a crate and logout with them every time they're done; on the off chance some bored cops going to raid them? Seriously, there's already enough risk with home robberies as it is. The cops signing warrants to raid houses is just a death blow; and it's going to piss the players off that spend their time and even their actual money on this server to have homes. It's been like this for awhile, but if you want people to keep giving cops fun activities to do so they can play Starsky and Hutch; there's got to be some leniency and understanding. 

If there were more criminal activities to get into; or the ones we have now paid better than you might see more player interaction among each other instead of the solipsism of hiding in their apartments cooking all day. This servers player count has been dwindling for awhile; it fluctuates at times but a lot of people are starting to make the same calculation I'm making "What's the point? This isn't fun". Adding weapon updates is not going to change that, nor is it going to make players like me who lost everything they collected want to continue playing. It's already a risk going back and forth carrying drugs or weapons in your vehicle; or going to farms in general. We have to worry about some NSA agent who's been observing you going back and forth because you're the only target they can pick on for fun? Who would reasonably want to keep playing after shit like that? It's not like a gang HQ where everyones cooking inside with 100 tables. 

TL:DR Houses should be unraidable by LEO's unless of certain circumstances such as smoke coming out of a house or a wanted player running away and hiding inside of one. Crime activities should pay more and be less faction restricted. And prison time needs overhauled to be sane for humans to want to continue playing, otherwise everyones just going to not play and stay offline until their prison time expires and they continue alienated activities that remove interaction between players. 

• Like 1