Walkers

Government Faction {HOTEL}

Why should I have a Government Faction?

I should have a government Faction because I would like there to be a cheap, fast and reliable way for people to live I think people should be able to use a hotel in Los Santos as I think it would be great for people just starting (as its cheap and low maintenance). This would make the city more realistic because realistically a city this huge should have at least one hotel. I propose the building of the faction should be Eclipse Towers (Image-https://imgur.com/a/2YQgbRv where it is on map-https://imgur.com/a/R3zUs9s) I think this is a suitable place to have it as it's in the middle Los Santos (almost) is near the bank and other places like LSC. This would reduce many of the people living on the East side of Los Santos and stop people paying more than they should be.

you would be able to rent it out for a mear $1000 dollars a week that's only $142 dollars (check edits for the new price) a day they would be able to execute parking cars and entering it like a normal house. It would automatically take $1000 dollars out of their bank account weekly they would be able to sign in or out just going to the main entrance (but they pay for the week on the day they sign up etc) they would have one parking spot and their apartment.

For the apartment, I was thinking that we could use Franklin's house of story mode as the apartment 

Edits so far

I think we should rais the price to about $250 as that's a realistic price 

You can buy an apartment for 100k

The motto "Cheap prices, Luxury living" 

Edited by Walkers
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ said:

+1 - bit more than 100$ a day since even a sandwich costs more- 1 garage, max 2 inventory spaces.

I think we should rais the price to about $250 as that's a realistic price

Edited by Walkers

7 hours ago, JackD248 said:

+1 But it doesn't need to be a government faction it could just be a script so type /hotel to buy a room for ((1 week)) 

Yea but if its a faction we can apply for jobs in future such as house service (food) and plus how can the owner make money

16 minutes ago, Walkers said:

Yea but if its a faction we can apply for jobs in future such as house service (food) and plus how can the owner make money

Mate we need way bigger and more important gov faction atm than a hotel there is only 6 atm we need way more than that such as a fire department etc 

Don't see the point of actually taking time from the developers and making an interior, faction and all the features that come with it. Like what would the employees do there? Literally nothing. Saw someone saying they could do some room service, but do you really think a player will sit there for hours like IRL waiting for RP?

Edited by nateX

9 minutes ago, nateX said:

Don't see the point of actually taking time from the developers and making an interior, faction and all the features that come with it. Like what would the employees do there? Literally nothing. Saw someone saying they could do some room service, but do you really think a player will sit there for hours like IRL waiting for RP?

True, there are other faction suggestion which will be used better than a hotel.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, nateX said:

I think an apartment building with 2 inventory slots and 1 garage space. Scripted to just let you rent it and automatically goes into the government funds for police/ems (and others) etc.

On 7/26/2018 at 9:25 AM, nateX said:

I don't think it should be a faction it should just be a script

On 7/27/2018 at 8:05 AM, Denni said:

I think an apartment building with 2 inventory slots and 1 garage space. Scripted to just let you rent it and automatically goes into the government funds for police/ems (and others) etc.

+1 However it cannot take away from the Legion Square Parking system of $500/parking