Bala

The Criminal Update III [Rules/DEV]

This is a very detailed and comprehensive suggestion on how to improve the state of criminal RP on ECRP. I hope that at least a part of this is implemented and if it is determined that crim RP is too buffed, some sort of counterweight is added at the time.

I believe there is a lot of potential here and look forward to following developments on this thread.

#CrimUpdate2021 -> +1 for any type of addition to criminal RP, would love for the other side of the aisle to have more fun and try new activities added to the server! Our crim players are quite literally the most important player base imo, without them, LEO has no function!

• Like 2

Big +1 to the legend, it Has a lot of great ideas. 

But... I would like to see the abandoned houses/warehouses implemented at the same time as removing the appartement drug labs (if they will get removed). Cause the only place we can cook drugs with a reasonable profit is in apartments, as it has a big space and a big interior. For the 1gs to 4gs it's all small and there is a lot of furniture that blocks you from setting up a lab. And if we have a lab in those houses you will barely be able to set 5 tables, which will be very hard to keep turfs or make money (specially with the decimal count now). 

As said I am not sure about the whole thing as it might affect criminals a lot in keeping their turfs which will bring a huge imbalance into the RP. 

I would suggest to change the drug cooking RNG to something more realistic (lost 72 tables in 4 days). 

That's all I have to say other than that this Crim update is flawless.