Cooksley

Stormy nights

I just wanted to make a suggestion. Is it possible to server side decrease the volume of the rain/thunder. I love the storms but they are always just to loud and sometimes cant even hear people. As a streamer it gets irritating as wel I'm because it washes all other sounds out. Yes you can decrease sfx in audio options but this just make everything quiet. Anyways just wanted to put that here

Travis McGregor 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Serthon said:

image.thumb.png.b8a4b28e268cf625a0d6bd70545c8f85.pngYou can Turn this down to lower rain volume, VOIP is not affected.

That’s SFX for all world sounds, lower that and everything apart from voice becomes quiet. (including footsteps, bullets etc)

We do need less storms it’s irritating and just ruins the overall experience imo.

+1

If you did not see this whole post is about turning down the storm server side because turning down the sfx turns down everything like the rain and engine sounds etc which all in all ruins immersion the thunder is just way to loud imo

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FatherOsbornHD said:

It simply rains too much, I'm surprised we have a desert at this point and not a gigantic lake up north. I think we've got a hurricane 4 times/day or more. 

Way more, sometimes up to 10 times a day... I remember once a huge storm stopped, 1-2 minutes later, another starts...