Skullboi

AFKMath sending you to Login Page

Your Suggestion: Whenever someone fails AFKMath or forgets to do it, The server will instead of disconnecting you just send you to the login page.

This allows for when people go afk and come back or stand in one area and forget the math, that they will instead of having to close RAGE, or having to press F1 and choose the server to reconnect, then they can just log back in and continue with what they were doing. 

It makes getting back on your character a lot easier when you all you have to do is just login.

Its a very small suggestion but is something that I think would 100% be a benefit to the server.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 2

I can see what you are saying, when you have to restart your game for getting the boot it's a bit long.

But at the same time, wouldn't this make being afk more convenient? I'm just not sure it's what we need.

In some cases people are RPing and forget to move or like for PD we're doing paperwork, but then in others, people are just idle.

Maybe as well as the text coming up with the math, you get like a sound prompt?

28 minutes ago, Bala said:

I can see what you are saying, when you have to restart your game for getting the boot it's a bit long.

But at the same time, wouldn't this make being afk more convenient? I'm just not sure it's what we need.

In some cases people are RPing and forget to move or like for PD we're doing paperwork, but then in others, people are just idle.

Maybe as well as the text coming up with the math, you get like a sound prompt?

A sound prompt would truly help - i have missed AFK math while in RP and having long conversations and it would bring my attention back to it for me personally and I am sure others would have this happen to them too 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

+1

I'm actually curious, why even log players out or disconnect them?

• The time it takes to get kicked off, should be the marking that "you are AFK".
  • This should display over your head... so anyone interacting with you, could also remind you.
  • It should play a single, fairly quiet sound, when you're AFK each time the time "you are AFK" passes and reaffirms you're afk.
  • You should be able to toggle /afk.
  • Bandwidth and resources designated to that client would take a major step back. (depending on server load)
  • Hourly bank deposits would stop.
  •   

4 hours ago, RAttlesnake7473 said:

+ Jailtime would also need to be stopped

This would allow players to easily go home, but still, kindof be available, if they are occupied elsewhere IRL without having to log in fully again, and could allow players to be more, sporadically involved, even receive phone calls while occupied with other things, but still be available.

• Like 1