samo

Narcos

1 hour ago, JayGamble said:

You guys have some strange OOC requirements, but I appreciate that you're still tryna be like us. Shows we did it right, hope to see you in-game!

No OOC requirements yet what do you mean? Also most that post is from 3 years ago before Zetas existed... But hey you must remember as you was a recruit in Narcos! 😄

Edited by samo
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, PersianWariorr said:

narcos till i die

imageproxy.php?img=&key=e6b41b938ddc95c3

jayinnarcos.thumb.png.e022f20f40ebf98c6d19688c05a330d9.png

Your character is the only one showing in that picture from the narcos faction chat who is a not a bullshitter! 🙂 

Edited by samo
  • Confused 1

UPDATE 1.0

Backstory 

Narcos have been around for years, they used to own the city and had no enemies left to destroy and began to just fight the police and selling over $1,000,000 worth of drugs and guns a DAY to people on the street and other gangs. They just partied and made money. Samo still lives from the $400,000 a day profit he used to make to this very day a few people tried to take there turf but they just sat and partied while claiming it back.

The story of this war starts with Jay Gamble when he first joined the city and was taken into Narcos where Samo would give him a job and a way to progress in the city, after he had learnt everything he knows from Samo he betrayed him and left to create the Los Zetas, Jay Gamble has always been a talker and managed to use the money he made from Narcos to recruit some men and form what is now 'Los Zetas'.

After he formed this he felt threatened by Narcos and went to his old Don Samo and told him he would be in charge of the city and that I would have to bow down to what is now known as 'The Council'. He went around to multiple allies of the Narcos lying strategically to get them to turn and destroy Narcos so he could take there spot. Narcos could see what was happening everyone was just listening to Los Zetas so they left into hiding until the truth would reveal it's self and Narcos could strike back. This time came and after months of building legitimate businesses and gathering weaponry stock over months and they had a meeting with his old and new allies.

Week 1

The meeting

The first day of forming Narcos was gathering allies and members for a meeting to discuss the future of Narcos. This was, in short, take down the Council. The grasp Los Zetas has managed to develop on the city is disgusting and not acceptable to any sane individual or organisation. The twisted ways Los Zetas fight and manipulate people and organisations to believe the 'Council' is a group of gangs on the same level is ludicrous and now that this has been proven by, The Irish, The Clown, Wanted, WCA, Shadow Cartel and La Familia and many more smaller groups, people have realised what Narcos could see before anyone else that the Council is simply a way for Los Zetas to gain power and are joining to fight the council.

After the meeting

Narcos gathered it's members and got heavy weaponry to prepare for the first attack against the council. The attack was on the Aztec HQ and after raiding the compound Narcos could find barely any survivors and left with it's first of many victories to come! 

After the first attack

Narcos continue to grow and plan small and large attacks on the Council and plan some unique strategies to get valuable information, they also have links for imports so they continue to get weapons ready for the future.

Edited by samo
  • Like 8
  • NAY 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, samo said:

UPDATE 1.0

Backstory 

Narcos have been around for years, they used to own the city and had no enemies left to destroy and began to just fight the police and selling over $1,000,000 worth of drugs and guns a DAY to people on the street and other gangs. They just partied and made money. Samo still lives from the $400,000 a day profit he used to make to this very day a few people tried to take there turf but they just sat and partied while claiming it back.

The story of this war starts with Jay Gamble when he first joined the city and was taken into Narcos where Samo would give him a job and a way to progress in the city, after he had learnt everything he knows from Samo he betrayed him and left to create the Los Zetas, Jay Gamble has always been a talker and managed to use the money he made from Narcos to recruit some men and form what is now 'Los Zetas'.

After he formed this he felt threatened by Narcos and went to his old Don Samo and told him he would be in charge of the city and that I would have to bow down to what is now known as 'The Council'. He went around to multiple allies of the Narcos lying strategically to get them to turn and destroy Narcos so he could take there spot. Narcos could see what was happening everyone was just listening to Los Zetas so they left into hiding until the truth would reveal it's self and Narcos could strike back. This time came and after months of building legitimate businesses and gathering weaponry stock over months and they had a meeting with his old and new allies.

Week 1

The meeting

The first day of forming Narcos was gathering allies and members for a meeting to discuss the future of Narcos. This was, in short, take down the Council. The grasp Los Zetas has managed to develop on the city is disgusting and not acceptable to any sane individual or organisation. The twisted ways Los Zetas fight and manipulate people and organisations to believe the 'Council' is a group of gangs on the same level is ludicrous and now that this has been proven by, The Irish, The Clown, Wanted, WCA, Shadow Cartel and La Familia and many more smaller groups, people have realised what Narcos could see before anyone else that the Council is simply a way for Los Zetas to gain power and are joining to fight the council.

After the meeting

Narcos gathered it's members and got heavy weaponry to prepare for the first attack against the council. The attack was on the Aztec HQ and after raiding the compound Narcos could find barely any survivors and left with it's first of many victories to come! 

After the first attack

Narcos continue to grow and plan small and large attacks on the Council and plan some unique strategies to get valuable information, they also have links for imports so they continue to get weapons ready for the future.

Nice update

Best of luck

• Like 1

1 hour ago, samo said:

UPDATE 1.0

Backstory 

Narcos left me broke, you vanished into thin air. I took the good people whom I recruited and made one of the strongest groups this city has ever seen, zero contributions from you. Please stop making up back stories for clout, legit none of what is said here is true and it's honestly embarrassing.

🧢 💀

Edited by JayGamble
  • Like 8
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JayGamble said:

Narcos left me broke, you vanished into thin air. I took the good people and made one of the strongest groups this city has ever seen, zero contributions from you. Please stop making up back stories for clout, legit none of what is said here is true and it's honestly embarrassing.

🧢 💀

In my opinion it's the weakest relying on other gangs to carry them as well as piggy backing of Narcos to start the group, that's been proven multiple times.🙂 ! But I respect your opinion!

Edited by samo

Just now, samo said:

In my opinion it's the weakest relying on other gangs to carry them! But I respect your opinion indeed.

you're right, that's why we joke every time you come back to city and ask every gang for help. 

with that said, if you've been here for the majority duration of our lifetime; we've always been very self sufficient.

1 minute ago, JayGamble said:

you're right, that's why we joke every time you come back to city and ask every gang for help. 

with that said, if you've been here for the majority duration of our lifetime; we've always been very self sufficient.

In my opinion Los Zetas are the least self sufficient gang in the history of the city all 4 years due to them never fighting there own battles always with 2-3 other gangs ! 🙂 But everyone to there own opinion.

Edited by samo
  • Like 1

Just now, JayGamble said:

actions speak louder than your noisy words my man. only one version of Zetas, you're on your 5th try?

You're the one who comment my man, I'm just responding with my opinion and once again a blown out of proportion comment, It is the second time, multiple others have tried to recreate it but I have only lead the one you was apart of and this one, Thank for the valid input on this thread!