samo

Narcos

Just now, samo said:

You're the one who comment my man, I'm just responding with my opinion and once again a blown out of proportion comment, It is the second time, multiple others have tried to recreate it but I have only lead the one you was apart of and this one, Thank for the valid input on this thread!

the fact that you sit here and say this is the "second time" you've tried Narco's tells me all I need to know. I won't bother replying to you anymore, as clearly there are some delusions here. best of luck with your group & thread, but please stop lying in your back story using my name. I'm not here to give you clout.

https://streamable.com/kq60og|

Yeah says still in progress have corrected the ones not regarding the story and left the ones I KNOW for sure ! 

2 minutes ago, Sandiego said:

Welcome back, and good luck, but please try not to spread fake information as you did in the story regarding The Clowns,La Familia and Shadow Cartel 🙂

Edited by samo
  • Like 1