Bagacius

Suggestion - Tax Change! Please leave opinion.

So literally I would like to suggest TAX CHANGE!

OLD TAXES

So now 0-500k we pay 2% tax

500k-1 Million we pay 15% tax

And from 1 Million we pay 35%

NEW TAXES

0-1 Million - 2%

1-5 Millions - 15%

5 Millions and more - 35%

WHY?

Logic - we now have much more people in town than we used to have and for real then you have 1 million in bank account you're not rich in this city.. I mean for 1 million you even cant buy decent house maximum you can get 2g decent one , but is it RICH? Yes you can buy some good houses or cars if you have 2-3 millions thats why you could be in 15% AND IF YOU'RE REALLY RICH OR HAVE MORE MONEY LIKE MORE THAN 5 M YOU COULD PAY 35% TAXES.

ANOTHER THING LETS SAY YOU WORK IN GOV JOB - SO IF YOU HAVE 1 M CASH IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NOW YOU PAY INSANE MONEY FOR GOV BECAUSE OF TAXES EVEN IF YOU'RE NOT RICH LIKE IF YOU WORK 20 HOURS PER WEEK LITERALLY YOU LL GET INSTEAD 120K - MAYBE 70K IS IT WORTH 20 HOURS IN CITY NOW? NO

MAYBE IT WAS GOOD PERCENTAGE SOME TIME AGO BUT NOW 50K IS WORTH ALMOST NOTHING.. and this is what you get for 15 hours irl working gov job..

• Like 15
  • Upvote 2

+1

The current tax system was decided a long time ago, but the current system basically puts everyone in the same tax bracket.

At the end, this will not hurt anyone, people will be able to stay in the lower tax bracket longer, while people with money, wont get hit with additional taxes.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Bagacius said:

Lets say man has 10 good cars and pays 35% tax and another guy has schlagen gt and 500k in bank and he pays 35%, is it fair?

I think the main issue is mostly the value of vehicles. 

For 1 mill you can get a 2G. That 2G is pretty much worth around that right now with the prices people make. However, the assets value set by the server is a lot lower.

A person with a neon has more assets value than someone with a super car.

Cash doesn't change value in tax brackets, but assets like houses and cars are different. I feel like those values should be adjusted in combination with a new tax bracket system. Maybe a system with more steps in-between tax % wise.

There is really no way a 4G should be valued at around 700K or a drag as 190K tax assets wise.

+1 This needs to be enforced immediately. I came to the forums to make a post about it, and saw this, and I think it hit all the right points, and the government tries their best to take advantage of us by charging our assets with every little thing we own. EVERYONE suffers from the taxes, and they're super unforgiving per bracket. It doesn't make any sense that somebody with 10-15m in assets gets taxed just as much as somebody who has 1.5m. It's mildly infuriating. They reduced welfare salary months ago, and I think it's time to compensate. As stated, It helps everyone in the long run. I believe the bracket mentioned above is the correct reevaluation, and should be enforced super soon. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ohad said:

I disagree. we do not need any more tax brackets. 35% is enough imo.

with taxes above 35% there is pretty much no way to make money at all tbh. Not very encouraging to play. Having 35% is already quite killing and one of the big reasons people get VIP, so they only pay 20%

Edited by Yputi
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Bagacius said:

Lets say man has 10 good cars and pays 35% tax and another guy has schlagen gt and 500k in bank and he pays 35%, is it fair?

as an addition on my last reply:

I currently have a value of around 4.7-4.8 mill. Considering I have 4 properties, expensive cars and a decent amount of money saved, this doesn't seem that right. 

What I think what will happen is that if the value's of what certain things are worth gets adjusted, the tax bracket value's need to be adjusted too. 

If we would still assume this system with the current "value" of houses and cars doesn't change, yes this system you suggest could make sense, but the value's that are given to those things are out dated imo.

Edited by Yputi