Goaldan

Criminal Events

Would you want this?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to implement this?

2 minutes ago, TheCactus said:

There is no point in talking to you either. What I was trying to do was help by giving ideas but nobody is open minded so I might aswell let you keep talking about nerf PD.

Hate OOC because IC hate? Are you ok?

Because IC you're no longer a criminal for reason, you start to hate and be toxic on great criminal suggestions and try to lower our chance of RPing as a criminal even more by stating we should not get any reward, it's already so bad out there dude

5 minutes ago, DimaDan said:

He cries cause even with that free ammo and armour they still get clapped .

We all cry when we lose a fight more or less , but to hate us on a ooc level that is beyond everything else .

Have fun RP at mission row as crime for few days dont crime RP anymore 

If we dont deserve weapons , you dont deserve nothing else as PD dont even RP without binds 70% of you not all of you . So how come you deserve free things with 0 rp quality ? 

From server suggestion to faction bashing. Congrats. And then we are the one who hate. This topic is not discussing improvements anymore just because you don't agree with people so I am not gonna reply anymore. Keep hating other factions, maybe that will give you more weapons.

Edited by TheCactus

5 minutes ago, TheCactus said:

From server suggestions to faction bashing. Congrats.

Who started this saying that we deserve to have nothing ? lol 

Last post here as you cant normally understand each other with the other side never . But you are a special case that legit accused us of crying and stated that we dont deserve nothing , if someone did flame this topic that was you . Cause before you end up posting here everyone was sharing ideas not hate 

Thank you 

Edited by DimaDan
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, NM369 said:

+1 but depending on your gta story completion, the humane labs gate wont open for some people 

True but you can clear the whole thing in files I believe, but then you'd lose all your GTA 5 Story Mode progression so it's like a 50/50 situation haha

9 hours ago, Aldarine said:

They can already type up proposals as I've said before and submit them for consideration as alternative roleplay. It's just a matter of people putting in the effort and preparation required to attempt this.

Do you know how long these proposals take to be looked at ? I sent one through the forums to SA+, but never got a response back, not even a ''we are looking into it'' or ''No, not possible''. 

Perhaps an official section on the forums where such proposals could be posted (and hidden to all except staff to avoid metagaming).

As for the overall suggestion. I think criminals should have access to weapons in some way, but I can't really comment without knowing what the situation is as it stands. So @Goaldan are you able to elaborate on this point ? Has there been any progress in obtaining weapons IC'ly or has laptop access simply been revoked and no alternative given ?

19 hours ago, Goaldan said:

Currently we're unable to import guns which is an "IC Issue." Although we've tried to resolve it ICly, it's completely impossible.

Edited by Kyle White Raven

4 minutes ago, Kyle White Raven said:

Do you know how long these proposals take to be looked at ? I sent one through the forums to SA+, but never got a response back, not even a ''we are looking into it'' or ''No, not possible''. 

Perhaps an official section on the forums where such proposals could be posted (and hidden to all expect staff to avoid metagaming).

As for the overall suggestion. I think criminals should have access to weapons in some way, but I can't really comment without knowing what the situation is as it stands. So @Goaldan are you able to elaborate on this point ? Has there been any progress in obtaining weapons IC'ly or has laptop access simply been revoked and no alternative given ?

Il make it faster ,

Laptop is not working for a while now that means no heavy weapons , ammo or pistols.

The other options for 4+ official gangs to buy pistols are blocked rn .

In a nutshell we dont have weapons or options in the past weeks due to this fact people stop playing crime side from 14+ on we are around 2-3 

Edited by DimaDan

Just now, DimaDan said:

Il make it faster ,

Laptop is not working for a while now that means no heavy weapons , ammo or pistols.

The other options for 4+ official gangs to buy pistols are blocked rn .

In a nutshell we dont have weapons or options in the past weeks 

(P.S. My next response is assuming all the information given so far is correct, feel free to correct me)

Ok, so as I suspected, seems weird to remove laptops and restrict criminals in this way without first having something to substitute it with. I understand if staff wanted to remove laptops and then maybe add a criminal update with the ability to negotiate for weapons in a different way, but as it stands it's they removed laptop with no IC explanation, claimed it was IC and have yet to give gangs any other viable options.

All of this more than justifies the sentiments coming from criminal players. 

However, I don't think a bi-weekly event is the solution unless every event is custom and fits within the RP, as some have mentioned. I would however, support bringing back laptops until server management is ready to substitute it with an actual viable system, as far as I can tell it was done just for sake of doing it with no IC reason. (again feel free to correct me if this is wrong)

24 minutes ago, Kyle White Raven said:

(P.S. My next response is assuming all the information given so far is correct, feel free to correct me)

Ok, so as I suspected, seems weird to remove laptops and restrict criminals in this way without first having something to substitute it with. I understand if staff wanted to remove laptops and then maybe add a criminal update with the ability to negotiate for weapons in a different way, but as it stands it's they removed laptop with no IC explanation, claimed it was IC and have yet to give gangs any other viable options.

All of this more than justifies the sentiments coming from criminal players. 

However, I don't think a bi-weekly event is the solution unless every event is custom and fits within the RP, as some have mentioned. I would however, support bringing back laptops until server management is ready to substitute it with an actual viable system, as far as I can tell it was done just for sake of doing it with no IC reason. (again feel free to correct me if this is wrong)

Goldan is trying to give people some hope when is no ammo or weapons , at least two times per week so people can log in and legit have something to do.

If you ask me im not for events but for the crime update , in the meantime we still waiting for a bit of hope but nothing official so it is what it is 

2 hours ago, Marca said:

So many dumb and useless posts in this thread, it's amazing...

I don't agree with the original suggestion. As it was mentioned before, it locks out a lot of other players and that doesn't seem fair.

This is the exact problem though, why should criminals have the exact same stuff as citizens lol? Especially Official Criminal Faction lol, not everything should be available to everyone and for it to be equal across the board like that's so unrewarding and that's why there's literally 0 criminal updates for past, well very long, people already starting to play other games and it's hurting the Criminal RP deeply to be honest, maybe not as much as staff realizes..

Let us know there's something in the works, something we want, something that made us wait all this time.. there's no way there's not a single criminal thing in the works after a year time, talk to us though Staff, because alot of criminals are losing interest..

2 hours ago, Kyle White Raven said:

Yes, I am aware that these proposals take time to look at - I'm actually in the process of filtering through and working on proposals myself. It's not a fast process by any means and it shouldn't be. Proposals require work, dedication, commitment, and follow up. Factions have resources (Faction Management Team) to lean on for things like this but they are very very possible to get approved and accomplished. 🙂

28 minutes ago, twani said:

Let us know there's something in the works, something we want, something that made us wait all this time.. there's no way there's not a single criminal thing in the works after a year time, talk to us though Staff, because alot of criminals are losing interest..

It has already been stated that something is being worked on, multiple times by multiple people. Just because you are not privy to the details doesn't mean it's not happening. Developers have their own plans and projects they are working on and will release information when they deem it to be appropriate. It can be frustrating to be patient, that's understandable, but the intent is never to deprive of fun. The process is long and we simply ask that you continue to remain patient.

4 minutes ago, Aldarine said:

It has already been stated that something is being worked on, multiple times by multiple people. Just because you are not privy to the details doesn't mean it's not happening. Developers have their own plans and projects they are working on and will release information when they deem it to be appropriate. It can be frustrating to be patient, that's understandable, but the intent is never to deprive of fun. The process is long and we simply ask that you continue to remain patient.

I feel you on that, but after a year I'm sure we'd like to know a little more background about what's in the works

8 minutes ago, Aldarine said:

Yes, I am aware that these proposals take time to look at - I'm actually in the process of filtering through and working on proposals myself. It's not a fast process by any means and it shouldn't be. Proposals require work, dedication, commitment, and follow up. Factions have resources (Faction Management Team) to lean on for things like this but they are very very possible to get approved and accomplished. 🙂

Thanks for the input, if I may, is it possible to open up communication about this process. Just letting people know their plans are being reviewed, kinda like reports.

I think the same applies for updates, the frustration comes from the lack of updates which feels unnecessarily secretive. People want to feel like they are involved in an active community that is transparent. I'm almost willing to bet the feeling of mistrust and loss of faith stems from the lack of transparency and ''status updates'' from developers and staff and not actually lacking the update itself.

Just something for you to think about and possibly bring up to others if you feel like it. Again, thanks for the responses.

-1, This doesn’t promoted criminal rp. This promotes gangs getting spawned proxies of what they had before. Normal civilians wouldn’t be able to do this unless they were in a gang, small criminals wouldn’t be able to have part since gangs out number 30:1, and finally this sounds like online gta. Sounds like a side mission you would do with a few buddies. 

7 minutes ago, Kazzz said:

-1, This doesn’t promoted criminal rp. This promotes gangs getting spawned proxies of what they had before. Normal civilians wouldn’t be able to do this unless they were in a gang, small criminals wouldn’t be able to have part since gangs out number 30:1, and finally this sounds like online gta. Sounds like a side mission you would do with a few buddies. 

gta online do be having good criminal missions doe

Here's an idea.

Mexican cartel (admins) advise all of the gang leaders that a rival cartel is transporting a shipment containing X (could be cash, guns, drugs, etc) at a certain time and location. Offer the gangs a portion of the shipment if they are able to successfully intercept the transport, taking out the guards of the cargo, and other rival gangs who would also be trying to intercept the cargo. Or if you wanted to instead not introduce new items in the game for free, you could offer the ability for the gang who accomplishes the missions exclusive access to the laptop for a certain amount of time as a token of gratitude for helping the cartel.

Edited by Copperhorse

1 hour ago, Copperhorse said:

Here's an idea.

Mexican cartel (admins) advise all of the gang leaders that a rival cartel is transporting a shipment containing X (could be cash, guns, drugs, etc) at a certain time and location. Offer the gangs a portion of the shipment if they are able to successfully intercept the transport, taking out the guards of the cargo, and other rival gangs who would also be trying to intercept the cargo. Or if you wanted to instead not introduce new items in the game for free, you could offer the ability for the gang who accomplishes the missions exclusive access to the laptop for a certain amount of time as a token of gratitude for helping the cartel.

Play GTA:O if you want missions

> Weapon Prize - As it's impossible to get any sort of weapons, the prize could be a big shipment of weaponry and ammo. 

When I was part of SampServer NGG Community there was cool thing as Weapon Factory under S.A.A.S hands Old Guys from that server remeber that thing who was delivering guns for L.S.D.P, S.W.A.T , F.B.I and other law factions depends who need them and would be really interesting for a gangs and other groups to make some raids to get guns or cash ...

Criminals need some new things for now there is not much to do in server if you want be criminal only Negative Income !

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.