Goaldan

Criminal Events

Would you want this?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to implement this?

38 minutes ago, Aldarine said:

This is where alternative roleplay proposals comes into play, more than I believe you see it right now.

1. Just considering the gun shipment alone. San Andreas is a police state where the criminal to civilian population ratio is quite absurd. There are multiple incredibly well known gangs that have solid footing in the state. Now, realistically speaking, what narrow minded idiotic should be fired from their job person would drive a cargo truck full of guns through such a state without a MASSIVE police force, and I'm talking literally all of our LEOs? This is with the historical and crime rate knowledge of the state as a whole. This just wouldn't make sense and then for something like this to be part of an event - okay how many times would this crazy person drive through the state before they got the idea that hey, maybe after losing thousands of dollars in weaponry we shouldn't do this again?

2. This is a suggestion for something that would provide opportunity SPECIFICALLY to criminals with no normal legal civilian being offered the same opportunity to have an event like this that could give them a massive prize. That is what creates the divide.

3. As mentioned in point 1, consider how many different types of events you can have before it doesn't even make RP sense anymore. How many cargo shipments before people realize the idea is asinine? How many raids of Humane Labs until they RPly put electric fences around the perimeter to keep people out and maintain heavier security? Again, this is where alternative roleplay proposals are your friend because they are uncommon events that take time, effort, consideration, and a good group of people to put together and can be incredibly rewarding.

1.  Considering Los Zetas and Triads are based off real huge organized crimes and can barely get their hands on pistols sounds to me quite absurd. Nobody says it has to only be a cargo truck. Their are multiple ways in how you can RP this. How about that gun stores shipments get intervened? 

2. This is an RP scenario for LEO and Criminals. Which is like what? 60 procent if not more in the server. Any civilian can make a forum post if they don't feel like the roleplay they have Is not enough. But looking at the constant updates they get and not a lot of complains about it I don't think their is anything wrong unlike criminal RP which has been lacking for the past couple months.

3. Why can Moderators go into superjet and create their own fun event for PD/SD? The more time it happens the harder. Electric fences get put around? Guess what next time it will be harder. 

I feel like official factions should be allowed to have a 1x alternative roleplay every week or biweekly which they need to setup and show to FM to have it approved. This can arrange from gun interception, Jewerly store heist, Bank Heist, Kidnapping people for money and maybe an Import every 2-3 weeks where they are able to get large amount of guns that would be able to supply them for a long time

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Fixing the laptop is definitely needed, but criminals should get something new.. like it's been so long.

Cool events like these would allow for great, new and unique RP, and it might not be all inclusive indeed but it is an Official Criminal Faction, the people who got to that level worked hard for it and deserve it fully, they should be rewarded, because now, even the gun imports are no longer. Fixing the laptop is in my opinion not enough, it's been so dry for so long.

We keep seeing these forum posts made from criminals, with immense support and +1's, and not for no reason, they are great ideas, and ofcourse, they can be worked out more.. but atleast it's a start to something new and fresh.

There'll be many more of these great posts for improving criminal RP or fixing criminal RP, could be stopped if we'd atleast hear that there's something, or multiple things in the work for criminals, something that we, as criminals, also desire.

I feel like there could be more contact between us, us as in the criminals.

Just show us you're working on something good and fun.. it would help a ton.

+1 From me 🙂

Edited by twani

5 hours ago, Felcon said:

I feel like official factions should be allowed to have a 1x alternative roleplay every week or biweekly which they need to setup and show to FM to have it approved. This can arrange from gun interception, Jewerly store heist, Bank Heist, Kidnapping people for money and maybe an Import every 2-3 weeks where they are able to get large amount of guns that would be able to supply them for a long time

They can already type up proposals as I've said before and submit them for consideration as alternative roleplay. It's just a matter of people putting in the effort and preparation required to attempt this.

9 hours ago, Aldarine said:

Along with that, advertising an event like this would be impossible due to legality. 

@Aldarine If the events are done purely for criminals its not hard to do it the same as the special imports are done, A message to the leader of each faction giving details of the event and the expectations. Word spreads fast when factions are close like they are now. 

I don't like how most of the people that keep talking about the topic, include personal gain (money or weapons) as rewards. I personally think that having fun is the best reward. If an event makes you have a lot of fun, do you still care about money? Do you play on the server for fun or money?

All these suggestions revolting on money and guns are embarassing.

Edited by TheCactus

2 minutes ago, TheCactus said:

I don't like how most of the people that keep talking about the topic, include personal gain (money or weapons) as rewards. I personally think that having fun is the best reward. If an event makes you have a lot of fun, do you still care about money? Do you play on the server for fun or money?

Ok then have fun paying for your weapons , gas and armour then let me know how is this going for you bud 

3 minutes ago, DimaDan said:

Ok then have fun paying for your weapons , gas and armour then let me know how is this going for you bud 

Been there, done that (on another server, GTA:SA based). And I think it the same way. The events would allow you to earn other dead players' weapons only but they were fun so I did not really care when I was losing.

Edited by TheCactus

3 minutes ago, TheCactus said:

We play on the server for both. Grinding money is part of the fun so why should we not get anything for reward if we RISK OUR stuff. How about PD doesnt get salary anymore because PD looks fun enough why should you guys get salary? Because it RPLY it makes no sense this like Criminals not even able to get pistols 

Ive personally gone through RP scenario's where i Fuck myself with prison time and fines to provide some fun RP scenario for myself. I dont think 80% of the PD would do the same. Would you make an RP scenario for 10 minutes of fun and then get 6 hours of jail?

2 minutes ago, Felcon said:

We play on the server for both. Grinding money is part of the fun so why should we not get anything for reward if we RISK OUR stuff. How about PD doesnt get salary anymore because PD looks fun enough why should you guys get salary? Because it RPLY it makes no sense this like Criminals not even able to get pistols 

Ive personally gone through RP scenario's where i Fuck myself with prison time and fines to provide some fun RP scenario for myself. I dont think 80% of the PD would do the same. Would you make an RP scenario for 10 minutes of fun and then get 6 hours of jail?

I don't play crim anymore for different reasons. My max jail time was 45 minutes so I never went to DOC because I would never shoot when cops are around but on this server you play like you are not afraid of cops but brag about jailtime after you shoot at them.

I have played criminal RP on more than just Eclipse and my way of thinking this still does not change. There's no ideas about things you can organise yourself ICly and earn someone else's money/weapons or just for fun and too many about staff spawning stuff for you to fight for.

There is no illegal street racing meetings (sometimes on el burro but no money involved and I see people there very rarely) since The Wanted are gone, no extortion RP against clubs and such, no nothing. Just grinding

12 minutes ago, TheCactus said:

I don't play crim anymore for different reasons. My max jail time was 45 minutes so I never went to DOC because I would never shoot when cops are around but on this server you play like you are not afraid of cops but brag about jailtime after you shoot at them.

I have played criminal RP on more than just Eclipse and my way of thinking this still does not change. There's no ideas about things you can organise yourself ICly and earn someone else's money/weapons or just for fun and too many about staff spawning stuff for you to fight for.

There is no illegal street racing meetings (sometimes on el burro but no money involved and I see people there very rarely) since The Wanted are gone, no extortion RP against clubs and such, no nothing. Just grinding

People dont brag about shooting cops most crims try and avoid shooting with the cops actually because they know they will get chargestacked and it will ruin their experience on an OOC level because nobody wants to be in prison for so long as its very boring. 

There are barely any illegal street racing because no gangs are RPly that so it makes no RPly sense. But actually funny you brought it up because last time I did an improve race with some friends and it ended in us all getting arrested and when I was getting arrested I actually tried to make a fun scenario and holding an officer up to hostage. Unfortunalty this ended up with PD just blasting me with a carbine even shooting their own officer that was taken hostage. The last huge gang meeting at grove street ended up in a shootout that was started by PD.

Crims do the most social RP if you like it or not you just don't see it 

• Like 2

I dont know how can you state your opinions here but talk about a different server you have no logic .

I legit say let me know how is going to feel like after you cant use your comet retro to chase criminals , pay for your guns and armour but before this erase the money you already have . Cause if you already have 10 mil you are not gonna feel it .

That was my point , the fact that you talk about different servers you just derailed  from the topic .

"All these suggestions revolting on money and guns are embarassing."

You know what is even more embarrassing ? The fact that PD has free weapons free armour  , and cry when they loose a fight . If you want to talk about that we can do it for days and days , you are tired of criminals hitting a traffic stop but your resources are unlimited  so this is indeed embarrassing . 

Edited by DimaDan
  • Like 1

How would it make RPly sense for biggest gangs in the city to go after a certain cargo containing no value, weapons or money? I know from fact Triads(And the other factions too) already have great RP 'events' that they do with no actual big reward like money, like the Fort Zancudo RP they did time ago. if 40+ membered gang goes for event they should be rewarded with something, like guns, there's like I said already enough fun RP no reward, criminals are literally dry on guns with 0 imports available.

2 minutes ago, twani said:

How would it make RPly sense for biggest gangs in the city to go after a certain cargo containing no value, weapons or money? I know from fact Triads(And the other factions too) already have great RP 'events' that they do with no actual big reward like money, like the Fort Zancudo RP they did time ago. if 40+ membered gang goes for event they should be rewarded with something, like guns, there's like I said already enough fun RP no reward, criminals are literally dry on guns with 0 imports available.

On that event the money loss was around 500k for the whole faction ( not treasury ) our own pockets.

And we had to beg for deathrp as PD and SD where to busy to blast people ruining our rp experience , we shall not forget 

As I said earlier, this is simple, Police spawns their guns out of thin air, criminals need to risk everything to get them or to do anything illegal. Just make the guns of PD real, like a shipment or a transport, this way people can just roleplay intercepting them. Also, if everyone else is getting updates, criminals too should get one. I think most people don't care about what the update is, as long as it is something new.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DimaDan said:

On that event the money loss was around 500k for the whole faction ( not treasury ) our own pockets.

And we had to beg for deathrp as PD and SD where to busy to blast people ruining our rp experience , we shall not forget 

You are right I didn't count the internal loss like heavy weapons, and all that, ofcourse after stealing something from a military base you expect to have PD/SD/Military after you but yeah we could not do a single thing it was pure blasting carbines😂

It was sad because it was my first 'event' in Triads and it was so well thought out and the pre-RP for it was amazing, sad to see how things always end in full on shootouts, although I like them alot, but thats not against PD/SD with armor and carbines

5 minutes ago, DimaDan said:

I dont know how can you state your opinions here but talk about a different server you have no logic .

I legit say let me know how is going to feel like after you cant use your comet retro to chase criminals , pay for your guns and armour but before this erase the money you already have . Cause if you already have 10 mil you are not gonna feel it .

That was my point , the fact that you talk about different servers you just derailed  from the topic .

"All these suggestions revolting on money and guns are embarassing."

You know what is even more embarrassing ? The fact that PD has free weapons free armour  , and cry when they loose a fight . If you want to talk about that we can do it for days and days , you are tired of criminals hitting a traffic stop but your resources are unlimited  so this is indeed embarrassing . 

The topic is derailing from suggesting crim events and RP to Nerf PD (again, like every single time) and I am derailing lmao.

You don't deserve help if that's the only thing you wanna talk about. Have it your way. Enjoy the weapons you don't have.

Just now, TheCactus said:

The topic is derailing from suggesting crim events and RP to Nerf PD (again, like every single time) and I am derailing lmao.

You don't deserve help if that's the only thing you wanna talk about. Have it your way. Enjoy the weapons you don't have.

The topic derailed when you started talking about different servers

I think that most of us feel that if our normal supply of guns or a new one was introduced we would love to do RP scenarios and events without having any reward for it. The reasoning behind the weapon or cash reward is simply an idea for an alternative way to get weapons as a criminal. There is no need for the hostile tone between us. At the end of the day the LEO factions depend on criminal RP to have any reasonable RP of their own. I feel that if you main a character in a LEO faction you should be more supportive of expanding criminal RP.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, twani said:

The topic derailed when you started talking about different servers

So suggesting what others do and maybe improving it so you can actually stop crying on forums is derailing. As I said before, have it your way. Enjoy what you don't have if you don't like what rational people are suggesting.

You also saw the support that staff members are not giving you so keep crying.

Edited by TheCactus

Just now, TheCactus said:

So suggesting what others do and maybe improving it so you can actually stop crying on forums is derailing. As I said before, have it your way. Enjoy what you don't have if you don't like what rational people are suggesting.

You also saw the support the staff members are not giving you so keep crying.

What you do is hate my friend. In this topic, you need to talk about the topic and if you support it or not. You just attack the criminals here in ooc, because of IC hate. Just stop it and talk about the topic.

4 minutes ago, Dimitriy_Alexander said:

What you do is hate my friend. In this topic, you need to talk about the topic and if you support it or not. You just attack the criminals here in ooc, because of IC hate. Just stop it and talk about the topic.

There is no point in talking to you either. What I was trying to do was help by giving ideas but nobody is open minded so I might aswell let you keep talking about nerf PD.

Hate OOC because IC hate? Are you ok?

Edited by TheCactus

4 minutes ago, Dimitriy_Alexander said:

He cries cause even with that free ammo and armour they still get clapped .

We all cry when we lose a fight more or less , but to hate us on a ooc level that is beyond everything else .

Have fun RP at mission row as crime for few days dont crime RP anymore 

If we dont deserve weapons , you dont deserve nothing else as PD dont even RP without binds 70% of you not all of you . So how come you deserve free things with 0 rp quality ? 

Edited by DimaDan
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheCactus said:

You also saw the support that staff members are not giving you so keep crying.

Why so toxic all of a sudden? Staff is also people who play on the server they can have an opinion and that's respected, you are not suggesting anything you're just being toxic and bashing on good ideas, you want criminals to have completely nothing or? Instead of hating and saying no no no maybe think of a balanced solution ? Like you said you're not even a criminal yourself and in the current state I've gotten told it's awful to be, but still you state no they shouldn't be rewarded,  but do non-reward RP events (Which they already did a ton because they are Official Factions) and then get paperfolded by PD/SD and lose their so small gun pool that there still is. 

Criminqls are literally a Full Risk No Reward while PD with unlimited guns and vehicles is the complete opposite.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.