KCAJ

Unblock all sewer and train tunnel entrances

Just now, HobGoblin said:

Rally cars I understand but not sports/super cars ect. And PD don’t have every vehicle. Only what the faction lets them. 

They basically do, if this tunnel thing goes through I’m sure they will request jets 

On the topic of this being unblocked though, Cops have recently started to become smarter in blocking all entrances when someone goes down. Take a situation almost a week ago when I was wanted and was running from essentially all of PD + a heli, I had lost all ground units and went into the sewers on my bike but the heli had still seen me go down, because of the large PD presence recently they blocked essentially all exits including the one which you can drive into with a car behind Mission Row in the River. Even if maybe 1/2 of the closed off entrances were opened it would be easier to drive in and out if you are using a car. (I was on my bike)

shoutout sanchez though for being big brain and blocking me off

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Rubsmeister said:

Just because a tactic can be effective doesn't mean it should be stopped by OOC means. Get better, think about what you're doing and stop criminals. Just like @vacant mentioned, there are already cops that have become good at blocking off multiple exits through coordination

fuck 12 and fuck sanchez tho cant fuck with no cops

I feel like it’s non rp for a sports car ect to drive underground. 

29 minutes ago, HobGoblin said:

I feel like it’s non rp for a sports car ect to drive underground. 

There's alot of things that happens from the Crim side of things and the PD side which can be considered "nonrp", but the fact of the matter is that if there is one more open exit then you can drive out that side in your car. As of right now anyway most of the time people use bikes in the sewers anyway which will most likely still be the norm if another entrance was opened up to escape through.

6 minutes ago, Micheal Diamond said:

But isn’t it also non rp for your cruisers to be chasing me up mountains? I mean I wouldn’t say a cruiser should be able to off-road as well as a brawler can but you know, it still happens

Agree with this, being chased across grass, dirt and mountain terrain when I am on a motorcross bike and they are in cruisers and they are able to catch up..

Edited by Luxas
  • Upvote 1