Xoza

Credit Vehicle Returns

With the inability to test drive these vehicles before buying them and the vehicle growing old and wanting something new. Add a resale value to purchased vehicles.

• Buy it, drive it, return it for the full price, before 24 hrs.
  • Buy it, love it, get bored of it in a few months, return it for half the cost.

This allows a player to cycle through interests and encourages adding more credits to get something new and shiny instead of a bearing of continuous regret while cramming screen space.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Swattpup1989 said:

+1

Bought the Comet my first week due to I liked it on the console. Found it to be different on PC. It has become a parking lot weight more or less due to I hate driving it. It only touches the paved roads if it absolutely has to.

d7537d63ec4ce7a51f05b3338a61b278.png

3 hours ago, Yputi said:

d7537d63ec4ce7a51f05b3338a61b278.png

It's not really about it taking up garage spaces, it's more about the mentality of using the car-credit store.

I have never purchased a car in the credit store for a few reasons.

• I can't get rid of / sell the vehicle.
  • I can't test the vehicle.

It actually benefits everyone if a player can 'sell back' a credit vehicle.

• Player Benefit  - Don't feel like they're stuck with it and feel like they wasted their money every time they see it in a garage menu, thus discouraging them to buy another at risk of the same thing. They'd be able to return it for some credits back they could use on something else.
  • Founders Benefit - Players are happier with their options, motivated or inspired to spend a little bit more sooner when they want to 'trade up' or get something else. Without the whole cost of the whole vehicle bearing down on them.

3 hours ago, Xoza said:

It's not really about it taking up garage spaces, it's more about the mentality of using the car-credit store.

I have never purchased a car in the credit store for a few reasons.

• I can't get rid of / sell the vehicle.
  • I can't test the vehicle.

It actually benefits everyone if a player can 'sell back' a credit vehicle.

• Player Benefit  - Don't feel like they're stuck with it and feel like they wasted their money every time they see it in a garage menu, thus discouraging them to buy another at risk of the same thing. They'd be able to return it for some credits back they could use on something else.
  • Founders Benefit - Players are happier with their options, motivated or inspired to spend a little bit more sooner when they want to 'trade up' or get something else. Without the whole cost of the whole vehicle bearing down on them.

It was only a response to the person who mentioned "parking lot weight", incase the person wasnt aware of the update.

+1 from my side, because I am the owner of Windsor Drop and what I didn't liked is that you can't change the color of the roof and its stays red and there is no possible way to change it, well for me I am cool with that, because I like that car anyways but yeah for some other players that would be a problem and big disappointment.

11 hours ago, Yputi said:

It was only a response to the person who mentioned "parking lot weight", incase the person wasnt aware of the update.

Was more or less a figure of speech in a way. The car just sits in my garage. I only ever use it if I have no choice and even then I just run to my destination due to I hate the vehicle that much. There are days I just logoff if there are no taxi drivers due to I don't want to deal with the Comet.