alexalex303

West Coast Assassins

2 minutes ago, DaleGribble said:

Really good thread, hope I run into you at some point.

My only criticism is the cars, doesn't seem right for a Grove Street gang to be driving high end luxury and super cars. Where are the lowriders and quad bikes?

This has been brought up several times, and I'd like to give the definitive answer on it, as I will not be addressing it again.

It isn't the 90s anymore, we're not playing GTA San Andreas. The people that make it from the hood do not drive low-riders and bounce down the street, they drive luxury cars, buy luxury watches and flex as much as possible, sometimes even bankrupting themselves with flexing. That's the leadership of the organization. We have members from all stages of the grind, we even have some people that are new in town, and they are in low-income vehicles such as Dominators and Sanchez'.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

18 hours ago, alexalex303 said:

This has been brought up several times, and I'd like to give the definitive answer on it, as I will not be addressing it again.

It isn't the 90s anymore, we're not playing GTA San Andreas. The people that make it from the hood do not drive low-riders and bounce down the street, they drive luxury cars, buy luxury watches and flex as much as possible, sometimes even bankrupting themselves with flexing. That's the leadership of the organization. We have members from all stages of the grind, we even have some people that are new in town, and they are in low-income vehicles such as Dominators and Sanchez'.

Sorry if it's been asked before but I didn't see anyone else asking it in the thread.

You're completely wrong though. Ever been to south central LA? You are 100% more likely to see someone from the hood riding in an impala than you are a supercar. Guaranteed.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DaleGribble said:

Sorry if it's been asked before but I didn't see anyone else asking it in the thread.

You're completely wrong though. Ever been to south central LA? You are 100% more likely to see someone from the hood riding in an impala than you are a supercar. Guaranteed.

Yes, I live in LA, if you live in LA as well, go check out the shit that happens every Friday and Saturday night in front of Crenshaw mall.

• Like 4
  • PogU 2

On 9/26/2019 at 11:21 PM, alexalex303 said:

Just drive what you want. If you drive the cars that are true to your RP you will be at a massive gameplay disadvantage and others, those in gangs that literally have 0 RP with their rides will just come and own you. There is a reason most gang members drive an elergy and a drag bike. 

It's sad, but the server is too focused on winning, so even if you wanted to ride around in RP rides, well ,no one is making your enemies do it,  might as well drive sports cars anyways tbf. 

On every character I play I will always own the same vehicles. That just the way the city is. Shame really. 

• Like 2