Victor Einhart

Add /eod duty

My suggestion is to add /eod duty to law enforcement (explosive ordnance disposal).  This would equip the player with a different uniform, similar to /swat duty, but in this case it would equip them with heavy ballistic gear/bomb suit, for bomb disposal tasks.  I don't suggest any kind of increased armor rating or any additional equipment, but I'd like to this kind of equipment available for when law enforcement is taking on explosive scenes.  I'd suggest IC regulations for when it would be used, as obviously this uniform wouldn't be used for regular active deployments.  I realize this is a niche suggestion, but it would be really nice to have.

Edited by Victor Einhart
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Tezhl said:

Can't rp bomb making so.....

But people still do it with Admin permission and it's some unusual but nice RP since we behave professionally, have a guide for it, trained units and have the required equipment for them (except EOD suits).

EOD squad should also be able to have 1 or 2 C4 charges so they can safely detonate explosives (since we RP doing it, the manual says it and they are included in the game so it just requires adding a weapon that we can use).

Edited by TheCactus
C4 charges addition

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.