HighTV

The Rooks

Rooks_logo_WHITE.png

The Berkowitz Family

It was only a few months ago that I got the offer from [REDACTED] to join his family. I knew [REDACTED] or otherwise called Cyrus for a long time now. We have been brothers in arms and had a very good, mutually respectful relationship. Throughout the dark periods of the Goblins, we fought them fiercely and won. The Berkowitz family has always been within the Rooks, known for smelling like gun residue and cologne, according to [REDACTED]. Yesterday I was going through a couple of pictures which were reminiscent of times long passed with a couple of my cousins and the time spent with them.

Starting with the head of the family himself, Cyrus. Always the serious one, respectful, kind but at the same time a demon hiding inside an angel's form. As he always says, "I can be your friend, but I can also be your boss". Well-versed in war, an OG from the times of the Council and a diligent recruiter for the organisation.  A person you can depend on. He is always careful and likes to keep tabs on things. Hard to deceive or fool him.

unknown.png

What can I say about Andrew? Also, a serious one, often hot-headed and ready to explode but definitely a guy you want to have as an ally. I pity all those who have crossed his path over the years, including BSB. Not a person to be trifled with if you value your life. I do cherish the times I have spent in labs with him. We were all over the place when the Royals were being set up by Paige, and helped them by having them hold labs with us. I do believe the Royals have largely benefited from his experience. Paige is now a Berkowitz aswell.

Ryan is always the silent one. But very experienced, Ryan is the guy you want to have right next to you when you are at war. He doesn't say much but knows how to do what is needed to get through a situation. Ryan joined the family after knowing Cyrus for a long time and being in the old Void.

Annaliese is a person I have never quite understood, even though she joined the organisation at the same time as me. I am not sure what to say about her. All I know is that she left us.

Marvin, always good to be around him. Positive vibes, always willing, and like any other Berkowitz, smells like gun residue and expensive cologne. A very able and dependable man, that also knows how to play Poker really well!

Lastly, there are a few other Berkowitzes I have had minimum interaction with, such as Paige and Alex.

unknown.png

Edited by fjun333
  • Like 20
  • PogU 1