HighTV

The Rooks

Antonio sat down to compose a letter to the family that would read

Dear [REDACTED]I hope this letter finds you well. After careful consideration and reflection, I have decided that the time has come for me to retire from my position as [REDACTED] with the [REDACTED]. It is both a bittersweet and exciting decision as I look forward to embarking on the next phase of my life journey.

I am incredibly grateful for the opportunities, experiences, and memories that I have gained during my time with [REDACTED]. Over the time i have spent, I have had the privilege of working alongside some killers and contributing to the growth and success of [REDACTED]. The camaraderie and support that I've received have made my journey truly rewarding.

As I transition, I am eager to, pursue personal interests, and explore new horizons. This decision wasn't made lightly, and I am confident that it's the right step for me at this stage in my life.

I want to express my heartfelt gratitude to [REDACTED] for the guidance, mentorship, and collaboration that have enriched my career as criminal. I look back on my time here with fondness and a sense of accomplishment. As well as some sadness leaving.

Thank you once again for the wonderful journey I've had with [REDACTED]. I appreciate your understanding and support as I embark on this new chapter in my life.

Wishing [REDACTED]  continued success and prosperity.

Sincerely,

Antonio Vitto

Edited by Smoke1
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • POG 1
  • bakmeel 1