Paulius

[2.4.0] [2019-05-19] ECLIPSE Roleplay

thank you very much, amazing work especially with the despawning of certain things, do we also get crates to despawn after like 2 minutes or 3? makes it harder to find drop off points for weapons and such, and also u don't end up crashing into them on the streets and shit. love the hunting system also and the new job, hope new job pays off well

1 minute ago, hrag100 said:

Apparently, they are.. had a "god" come by saying it's working and he drove off

Well so, i thought it was ANY 24/7 but it seems only the already established ones with interiors.. i'm outside one that's just a facade but there's nothing to buy it with, i report 2'd it to see if it is for sale.

2 minutes ago, BellamyJames said:

Well so, i thought it was ANY 24/7 but it seems only the already established ones with interiors.. i'm outside one that's just a facade but there's nothing to buy it with, i report 2'd it to see if it is for sale.

I went to TWO different 24/7s and there's nothing.. The GPS doesn't even show any general stores either..

Mind you, one god told me it's not bugged while the other SUPER god told me to move, looked like he purchased it and drove off to the next.. 

Edited by hrag100

Glad to see Civilian RP getting attention!

I like the speakers, and more jobs for civilians (although mining looks insanely unsafe with the nonsense robberies in eclipse).

I love the player owned stores, just hope I can afford one.

I just hope we get some rules/enforcement improvement to match the Civ updates! Until it's semi-safe to leave an NCZ without a crew or significant gang backup, it'll be tough to have a thriving Civ community.

Looking forward to more!