Serthon

Future Event Suggestions

Olympics;

- 100m Race

- 500m Race

- 1km Race

- State Marathon (Starting from the beach, around the map fully via Los Santos Freeway, back at the beach)

- Swimming

- Bicycle 100m

- Bicycle 500m

- Bicycle 1km

- Boxing 

Gold Medalists from each category: Gold medal + 250k prize

Silver Medalists from each category: Silver Medal + 100k prize

Bronze Medalists from each category: Bronze Medal + 50k prize.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Los Santos' Got Talent;

- Talent show, winner receives 500k

• Upvote 2

Jrd3K9Hl.jpg                               

Greetings everybody. My name is Nikola Ziwic and l have been playing on this server for a while. l found myself really comfortable and l can say that l am really enjoying playing here. So, the reason why l came here is to SUGGEST one really, important and very interested event. I'm not saying this because l wanna get famous for suggesting something, l am suggesting this because l had a huge hour of experience on this event, and l can promise that EVERYONE who is a fan of this, will definitely agree! - It's about *SINGING* Competitions (Something like, ''Eclipse GOT Talent'' or anything similar to that)

Back in a day, on my previous roleplay experience, l used to play on San Andreas Multiplayer server. It was NGG (Next generation gaming). It had the same event which l am suggesting and it was called ''NGG Idol''. All people who came from NGG know what l am talking about, (Also Lewis admin knows what l am talking about), and believe me, all can confirm that the event is really special, its an adventure!

Here, on the GTA V server, there is a special advantage as it has voice chat by itself so it could be more useful to manage this event so easily. Here are some examples of how it should work and how l actually imagined that:

1) It could be some location in game that is compatible to the event and that will make event more SPECIAL!

2) The event should happen every 2 months (If it happens so often, it could get easily boring, so one time per 2months should be definitely decent)

3) The event should be composed of 3 or 4 rounds. The first round should start with a huge amount of singers. The more singers report to the event, it is better. As simple as that 🙂 After the first round got finished, the next 2nd and 3rd round should be people selected for a narrow circle. And in the finals, we should get a winner, 2nd and 3rd place. (So this is all that l suggested, but if this event gets officially approved, we could manage to make some changes, that is the smallest problem, isn't it? 🙂

4) The event should be consist of the following parts:

- Singers

- Judges

Besides rating, judges will also serve as making sure that singers will have their song covers? What do l mean by this? That means when somebody will sing, the judge will have to go on youtube, copy the link of the song and play it in the background so the singer can have a karaoke version of his song.

Believe me guys, music is all around, music is everywhere, we could improve the server with this event because l am 100 percent sure that there lot of people who will agree with this event, as they surely love music and love singing, so they can try themselves in this game, by singing and becoming famous . This is all about it, ---------------------Eclipse GOT Talent-------------------------!

Edited by Nikola Ziwic
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Nikola Ziwic said:

Jrd3K9Hl.jpg                               

Greetings everybody. My name is Nikola Ziwic and l have been playing on this server for a while. l found myself really comfortable and l can say that l am really enjoying playing here. So, the reason why l came here is to SUGGEST one really, important and very interested event. I'm not saying this because l wanna get famous for suggesting something, l am suggesting this because l had a huge hour of experience on this event, and l can promise that EVERYONE who is a fan of this, will definitely agree! - It's about *SINGING* Competitions (Something like, ''Eclipse GOT Talent'' or anything similar to that)

Back in a day, on my previous roleplay experience, l used to play on San Andreas Multiplayer server. It was NGG (Next generation gaming). It had the same event which l am suggesting and it was called ''NGG Idol''. All people who came from NGG know what l am talking about, (Also Lewis admin knows what l am talking about), and believe me, all can confirm that the event is really special, its an adventure!

Here, on the GTA V server, there is a special advantage as it has voice chat by itself so it could be more useful to manage this event so easily. Here are some examples of how it should work and how l actually imagined that:

1) It could be some location in game that is compatible to the event and that will make event more SPECIAL!

2) The event should happen every 2 months (If it happens so often, it could get easily boring, so one time per 2months should be definitely decent)

3) The event should be composed of 3 or 4 rounds. The first round should start with a huge amount of singers. The more singers report to the event, it is better. As simple as that 🙂 After the first round got finished, the next 2nd and 3rd round should be people selected for a narrow circle. And in the finals, we should get a winner, 2nd and 3rd place. (So this is all that l suggested, but if this event gets officially approved, we could manage to make some changes, that is the smallest problem, isn't it? 🙂

- Singers

- Judges

Besides rating, judges will also serve as making sure that singers will have their song covers? What do l mean by this? That means when somebody will sing, the judge will have to go on youtube, copy the link of the song and play it in the background so the singer can have a karaoke version of his song.

Believe me guys, music is all around, music is everywhere, we could improve the server with this event because l am 100 percent sure that there lot of people who will agree with this event, as they surely love music and love singing, so they can try themselves in this game, by singing and becoming famous . This is all about it, ---------------------Eclipse GOT Talent-------------------------!

I love this idea, I remember participating in this and it was 50+ people! Love it!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Use the rate RP feature to offer weekly prizes 

Car meets

Fashion show

Talent show (reverse steering, parkour skills, drifting)

Comedy night/Karaoke night

Treasure Hunt/Mystery Hunt (place vehicles across the maps and let gangs fight for who can steal them and chop then first maybe)

Protests! (organised sanctioned protests towards server developments). If players want better trucking contracts they protest, taxis too expensive, protest. Only due to high traffic on topics and high turn out on events should changes be made. If no-one turns up to protest taxi prices then no change is made. If you combine this with the President role someone suggest and elections then it may help in providing platforms, " I run for president on this policy xxxx, we will be holding a protest on such a date". 

Fight Night in the cage (previously suggested). This could be a weekly thing. Gambling could take other forms. People could then play the role of Bookkeeper for the event. There could be legal fight night with security firms operating the doors. Or illegal fight night ram by the Zeta is whoever. 

On 5/19/2019 at 9:47 PM, Nikola Ziwic said:

Jrd3K9Hl.jpg                               

- Singers

- Judges

Supporting , would be cool ! 

5 teams of 2, a team from each faction, all race in the same car. Destruction Derby style.

There is a track, north of the city, stand for people to watch the race, sell food there, sell drugs there, weapons, etc, police could man the event, gangs can have their own car colors, we could have security, private races, car show out front, entrance fees, racing fees, etc etc 

This could be legal or illegal it doesn't matter. 

This would need admin involvement, it's just asking too much for players to fund these things on their own. it just won't attract the level of attention needed.

Any feedback would be a help.

Admin logs on and places 5 cars in an area, people have to find the contents of the car. 

(Weazel - News) "and today in other news a shipment of 5 rare cars was stolen, police have traced the cars to *insert name* but have yet to locate the vehicles"
^just a quick example. 

Super easy super effective. Would take an admin like 10 mins to do but could provide hours of fun for citizens. 

could be run at the discretion of the admin. To have even less work for admin, just do the event whenever you got the time. it's just an added little bonus.

Edited by padpilot

I think just a general meetup event at the fishing pier would be nice. Maybe script some of the shops there beforehand to actually give out items from either players staffing them or NPCs. Law enforcement can show up to direct traffic, keep the peace, fire department and ambulance can show up to give demonstrations , etc. Just an overall mix of everything kind of event, The pier is a nice place for that.

Next time a gov faction opens recruitment, don't do it all on the website, do a job fair upstairs in the bank or somewhere people often visit, have admin place a table and chairs and as the first part of their application ask people to come for a chat at the desk, you then "hand them" the application form IC and they go and fill it in OOC. 

Just a little bit of immersion ya know 🙂

• Like 1

I wanna see a PURGE day.... Don't leave your house on that day or you'll get robbed and/or killed. Crimes should be legal for 1 day. The purge day will bring LOADS of fun to the server. Just don't go out on the purge day or leave everything on you in your house. NO KOS though. You have to interact and order them around if they don't comply you kill them.

• Like 1

TEDx Los Santos

Welcome to the most insightful event of Los Santos as of yet!

A evening dedicated to the businessmen, gang leaders, faction leaders, first responders, and everyday people to share their stories to the people of Los Santos. An opportunity to hear the events, ups & downs and adventures of those who have experienced it all! What did they do to get where they are now? Tips and tricks in their trade? Just a great story about their life and/or career? There are lots of opportunities here!

• The host (admin or whomever is hosting) could take applications for talks and vet them so that they are at least somewhat interesting and make sure they have mics that would be clear enough for people to hear properly.
  • Get a venue that could room enough people, or just host it outdoors somewhere appropriate (a park maybe?). Maybe make it a NCZ for obvious reasons...
  • Have a host to announce the speaker and give a short introduction. 
  • Speaker holds a monologue about their topic, also a possibility to raise awareness about different businesses in Los Santos.
  • Basically just a TEDx talk IC set in Los Santos.

I think this could be a really interesting event for the server! It could both be hilarious, insightful and a great learning experience for new and seasoned RPers.

What do you guys think? 🤔

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.