Drizzy.

Limit on robbing other player(s)

So today for the first time I was robbed. No drama, lost a few items but hey-ho that's how the game goes. However I felt like where I was robbed (high end dealership) was abit of a low blow. I feel like high end and low end dealerships should be a safe zone. People come here to buy vehicles often by themselves or with friends and I feel like this should be a safe spot so people can do so without being robbed. There's plenty of other places to be robbed in my opinion especially when people camp there & there's no cooldown so the same player can rob you over and over...it dosen't make sense to me. It also would deter new players who've just turned 5k xp if they were robbed consistently by the same player in a short space of time.

TLDR: High end dealership, Low end dealership to be added to safe zone,

A 15 min or 30 min cool-down preventing the same player robbing you again within a short period of time.

The cooldown sounds like a good idea to deter players from griefing the same player over and over who can be an easy target and 15mins isnt that long. +1 to that idea

Big -1 to the HE/LE being NCZs though. If you extend it to HE/LE i think there can be many other locations that can be put up for debate if they should or shouldnt be NCZs RPly.

Just now, TheCanadian said:

The cooldown sounds like a good idea to deter players from griefing the same player over and over who can be an easy target and 15mins isnt that long. +1 to that idea

Big -1 to the HE/LE being NCZs though. If you extend it to HE/LE i think there can be many other locations that can be put up for debate if they should or shouldnt be NCZs RPly.

I agree but the reason why I've singled out the dealerships (apart from being robbed there myself) this is where all players new or old have saved up money to go to use and further their experience. In the aspect of realism, purchases are usually covered by insurance, cctv but that's beside the point. I just feel strongly it should be added. Thanks for your opinion, appreciate it.

+1 for the cooldown but it should be a bit longer (1 hour, 2 at most), i would also suggest for the /frisk command to have a cooldown.

I explain: From my experience, seeing that as soon as i got on the server  (26-12-2018), i started roleplaying with a criminal char (that I still use) and only that.
From what i managed to gather, people usually go on robbery streaks just for the guns. As such, implementing a /frisk cooldown "could" deter people from using it and going on robberies streaks.

But, that has a loophole: Just Roleplay with /do My hands would go thru all your pockets, on every inch of your body. What would she be able to find?

That also could leave the door open for many false /do's. Still.

-1 For the HE and LE being categorized under NCZ.

Why? For the simple fact that yes, IRL a place like that would have at the very least some CCTV protection. But in this case, it will inevitably become another parking spot, which in my opinion, destroys immersion. Yet rules can be also implemented for the parking of vehicles in it, but i see it hard for many players to respect said rule.

• Like 1

I would say if the dealerships were made safe zones it would be added that you cannot park there as it would ruin the whole thing about it being a vehicle dealership.

Also how it would work would maybe it show when you last robbed someone in /stats? I'm not sure if this was to be implemented it would have to be down to the Devs to see how it is possible. Possibly like the new life rule, the players involved have to be on top of it.

Edited by DrizzyDre

I'll support any suggestion that puts an end to chain robbery. A new rule implementation about it would be the first thing I'd look at, and if that doesn't seed a strong enough message then maybe a /frisk cool down at the other end of the scale.

17 hours ago, Pistol Pete said:

-1 to NCZ at LE and HE

+1 to some form of cooldown. In a previous ruleset it was 2 hours which is probably too long. The suggested 30 minutes or an hour could be an idea. Imagine farming and every harvest the same guys come back and rob you, not fun!

Happened to me when i first joined the server.

This would be nice with some kind of cooldown im just not sure how it should be implemented. +1 for cooldown

• Like 1