Zemaitc

Chopshop does real damage to the vehicles

This idea comes from a warning I have received. It stated that I moved my vehicle while chopping. Since when you are chopping a vehicle you cannot determine is the vehicle still able to move or not in the current chop time I would suggest some time frames that would be like this. 

1. 1-5 minutes your vehicles simple parts, visual part are being taken out, which still lets your vehicle to move because none of the essential parts have been taken out (engine, transmission, wheels, etc) and can move at any point.

2. 5-8 minute the engine gets stalled to a point that the vehicle is not usable anymore or if chop gets canceled during the 5-8 minute mark, It would require a mechanic to make the vehicle usable again.

Because as it was stated, the car is being chopped so it cant be moved, although many do that, even run from there if danger comes by, PD shows up or real owner comes. If rply the car is being chopped then the owner if he successfully retrieves the car from chop, shouldnt be able to drive from there like nothing happened  because his car is missing parts in it also.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Zemaitc said:

This idea comes from a warning I have received. It stated that I moved my vehicle while chopping. Since when you are chopping a vehicle you cannot determine is the vehicle still able to move or not in the current chop time I would suggest some time frames that would be like this. 

1. 1-5 minutes your vehicles simple parts, visual part are being taken out, which still lets your vehicle to move because none of the essential parts have been taken out (engine, transmission, wheels, etc) and can move at any point.

2. 5-8 minute the engine gets stalled to a point that the vehicle is not usable anymore or if chop gets canceled during the 5-8 minute mark, It would require a mechanic to make the vehicle usable again.

Because as it was stated, the car is being chopped so it cant be moved, although many do that, even run from there if danger comes by, PD shows up or real owner comes. If rply the car is being chopped then the owner if he successfully retrieves the car from chop, shouldnt be able to drive from there like nothing happened  because his car is missing parts in it also.

+1

+1 I believe that with the visual thing will be hard, because as you know, if you crash your car and come to get people who is more far away, for them car looks perfect. So I would think that It would be better to just stall the engine but not from the first minute you start chopping it.  Like Vito said from 5th minute or something like that. 

To save dev time. You could start by removing a % of the current HP on the vehicle. If its 1000, it can go down 125 every one minute. Basically hp-(hp/8)every one minute until the engine reaches 0. Math might not be 100% correct but just tryna explain my idea. Also huge +1.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.