Donovan

Remove the minimap

On 1/2/2019 at 1:16 PM, Gangula said:

Yeah exactly ... Like have it availlable only in certain scenarios , when you go F2 > click on the phone and bring it up > then you can do it etc. Or if you are in the modern car or buy a modification at LSC/Bayview for it tto be installed etc.

We could also have it in older cars. Navigator exists.

2 hours ago, Hilbert said:

We could also have it in older cars. Navigator exists.

Please read the topics before posting an answer , I've said multiple times that for older cars who do not come with gps in stock variants of the vehicles , you get an option to buy it at LSC/Bayview as a modification to your vehicle ...

Don't like the idea of forcing people to remove a part of the game that really gives you no advantage except navigation. I personally know the whole map and how to get to places without using the GPS, but I know people with over 700 hours on GTA but still use the GPS to navigate. -1

48 minutes ago, Gangula said:

Please read the topics before posting an answer , I've said multiple times that for older cars who do not come with gps in stock variants of the vehicles , you get an option to buy it at LSC/Bayview as a modification to your vehicle ...

Sorry I misunderstood. Must be this Wednesday.

Yes and remove hunger and thirst bars,and your hp bar. Force 1st person to. Make sure text doesn't appear over the head anymore so people can mg seeing shit around corner anymore and so on. Let's take the fun out of things and make it 100% realistic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.