Resfiel420

the worst case of desync ive ever seen on rageMP

3 hours ago, 2cannnn1 said:

Im sure the amount of donations monthly, in just one month, would cover a way better server for like a quater of a year if not more, js. 

How do I know? Cause since ive been here I know some people who combined have prob donated over like 400$ this month for cars. 'imports'

Unfortunately, the issue is not that simple. The server has more than enough resources and the connection is fine too. All we can do is wait for P2P (peer to peer) sync that RAGE v0.4 promises.

• Like 3

We do not refund losses because of RAGE sync issues and the police had the right to arrest and fine you. Request denied.

This does not make sense, why is it that we cannot get refunds due to terrible desync that is indisputable?  This quote is directly from our one of our founders, Osvaldon.

Edited by Resfiel420

25 minutes ago, nateX said:

You guys have clearly not played 2013 SA:MP judging by the videos. You need to shoot a bit in front of the character, not directly on him. The desync is really bad but you can get used to it and even use it to your advantage. 

I did, but some of these are not what used to be "lag shooting", this is the other people seeing you not aiming with the heavy weapon, not shooting at all. Doesn't matter where you aim.