ItzKnight

LSC Faction Addons

Hello, 

This isn't really a server suggestion just more of a suggestion for LSC, I'm requesting if a couple things could be added to LSC and Bayview if they want

1.) Adding the Mule Truck to the vehicle selection at LSC I have created RP where we go and collect stock and pick and pack it then take it back to LSC unpacking the truck and putting the items away and would like to continue this but as its LSC work the employees should be paid so having this as a faction car would be easier.

maibatsu-mule-3_800.jpg.25f330054904a2ee8ed8615abbb9e1b9.jpg

2.) The suggestion above brings me to my next one adding some Coding where the Mechanic Shops have to go out and get stock/supplies etc just so we have more to do and RP when on duty If you make this a mandatory thing like having to HAVE stock to service cars is your choice.

3.) Adding the Stanier vehicle to faction cars, as the owner of LSC I do go out a lot to complete business stuff may that be with Bayview or MDC checks or anything of this sort but Driving the "Gardening" utility trucks 1 are slow 2nd doesn't look the best when I'm doing official work so again it would be another car to improve RP for me and LSC. If this car can have any type of Livery on it that relates to mechanics that would be awesome to that includes the mule truck.

Stanier-GTAV-front.thumb.png.dd355fc54c664384c6778a6028b19405.png

4.) Having LSC Vehicles have their Licence plates say LSC (No reason it just looks nice and will match the faction lol)

5.) Allowing owners to go around in none uniform like the PD detectives system but adding something where I can allow people to go in normal clothes on duty. It's something that's already been talked about and decided if allowed it will only be Owner and co-owner allowed and PR ONLY when they're doing PR duties away from LSC

6.) Adding a Mechanics van (Like the AA van) for us to do roadside service where possible. The picture below is a van from GTA IV unsure if u can add that van but I know GTA V has vans we can use.

130643-GTAIV-2013-10-15-14-29-14-94.thumb.jpg.c2b477d2913d586ccd694d82c786d03d.jpg

7.) Removal of this weird tie of the Uniforms. (If suggestion 8 doesn't work)

adadadad.PNG.5650784a7493cc999c2243abac1cea29.PNG

8.) Change the uniform to overalls like IRL mechanics picture below the hat would be the same one we already have or even no hat at all would be nice. (More Photos here - http://gta.wikia.com/wiki/J._Donner)

45464.PNG.4922209ab0b0ee91cec07148e102c444.PNG

9.) Adding new mechanic car skins/vehicles - https://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/2468-rapid-towing-skin-pack/ (this includes suggestions 6 the van is from this pack) That pack comes with uniform cars and everything so it covers some of the suggestions above.

10.) Addition to a helipad and a Cargobob helicopter, at this time I'm noticing a lot of people requesting a mechanic on the top of a mountain, for example, Mount Chilliard and our tow trucks find it completely impossible to get to the top of those hills, I know its not normally what a mechanic shop owns but there is no way for people to get their cars unstuck etc without calling on an admin so that's why I'm suggesting this.

main-qimg-0e62483f0fd4ef667449942a8870d058.png.dfa1ec3ffd719541ebc1bfe19708c141.png

Thanks
ItzKnight
(PS - Please PM me if in need of more details or anything)

Edited by ItzKnight
Added another item
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

SUGGESTION DENIED
Thank you for your patience while this suggestion was being reviewed/researched.

After reviewing/researching this suggestion, we have decided to deny it for the following reason(s): 

• Suggesting vehicles/changes to be added within a faction is best set by going through Faction Leadership which is then taken through Legal Faction Management. From there it is discussed and comes to the final decision on if it will be seen within the server or not.

This decision is final. Unless instructed to, do not post another suggestion pertaining to this topic. You will still be able to submit other suggestions on the forums.
This is now 
Locked & Archived

Regards,
Ramo