GR_Seb

/Hidegun Conceal Carrying.

30 minutes ago, Victor Einhart said:

if you could hide a .50 theres no reason to use other guns.  keeping the 50 visible but being able to hide other guns means theres actually a reason to use them.  you'd never use anything else if the 50 "does everything."

Not true, I often used to pick heavy pistols due to their cheaper price and increased rate of fire. I know the same applies to many other crim players.

39 minutes ago, ArrtaMyrdhyn said:

This is unreasonable. Making someone /showgun before drawing is one thing. Making them wait 2 seconds, allowing someone who already has a gun on their hip know you also have one and giving the other party 2 seconds warning before you can even starts drawing, is something else.
IRL even legal carriers showing someone that you have one concealed, by quickly flashing what's hidden lifting a shirt tail is considered brandishing a weapon and a crime.

Concealing is optional, has advantages and disadvantages.  Someone does not want to conceal, can quickly draw but people can see a gun on him.

You have your gun hidden 24/7 but takes you like 5 seconds to pull it. Seems fair.

15 hours ago, FrankieP said:

A Desert Eagle (.50) is easily concealable with the right clothing

Me, a normal dude weighting 70 Kgs, can't hide a desert eagle under a shirt without making it uncomfortable and clearly visible.
I don't want to be mean but you can't see that guy's desert eagle because of all the massive protuberances, formed by body fat.

8 hours ago, TheCactus said:

Me, a normal dude weighting 70 Kgs, can't hide a desert eagle under a shirt without making it uncomfortable and clearly visible.
I don't want to be mean but you can't see that guy's desert eagle because of all the massive protuberances, formed by body fat.

Nah g it's body armour not fat

10 hours ago, PlasmaFX said:

+1

All pistols other than the .50 should be concealable. I feel that concealing them with attachments though (suppressors, extended mags) shouldn't be possible.

This I can agree on all pistols other then .50 are small enough that you can conceal them 

Ive been on the server one week and im actually appalled at the lack of actual mechanics in the server and this was one that set me off big time. Why the fuck should i buy a gun if i cant conceal carry it. Rifles, SMGs and maybe the .50 for balance reasons make sense you cant conceal but like holy fuck its simple mechanics, look around at your server competition some of things in this server are archaic and this is one of them. +1 handguns should TOTALLY be concealable and the fact they arent is mindblowing

+1.

I personally believe that 'smaller' firearms should be concealable. 

The concealment of small weapons on a person would allow for more realistic criminal/law enforcement roleplay. Having officers/deputies approach suspects with the possibility of them possessing concealed firearms makes for better immersion. The current culture of "if I cannot see a firearm, I can go straight in" needs to be counteracted mechanically.

In the same vein, I would however like to see that if a firearm is concealed on a person, it takes longer to withdraw it and perhaps even has a roleplay requirement put into the rules. One such rule could be "1) If a player utilizes the script command to conceal their weapon, they should ensure that they adequately roleplay it."  

-Beet

Edited by Beet
  • Like 1

+1 on the smaller firearms without attachments being able to be concealed.

If possible, I would like to see a timer per handgun as well as an automatically included /ame. For example, the SNS pistol is a lot smaller and lighter than a Heavy Pistol and should therefore be able to be drawn faster. In addition to that, attachments to a handgun such as a silencer or extended grip would realistically make the pistol too big to hide. I agree with @Beet above me that it would create more immersion in approaching suspects. However, I do not see any gain in creating an additional rule. A rule like this would only lead to more discussions, ruleplay and forum reports.

Edited by Roderick

+1 not to put anyone on blast but there does seem to be a prevalent issue with police noticing a firearm when they shouldnt due to sync issues or jut barley sticking out behind a bag. Would be nice to not have to carry a bag 24/7 if using a firearm and wanting to hide it as you can easily conceal a small firearm underneath clothing.

Make sense, would be easier if you just Open Inventory , right click and choose hide and it lists multiple where to hide.

Right click " Hide Weapon "

Jacket

Trousers

Ankle ( Mouse Guns )

• Like 1