krooks365

Object Permanence in new apartments

Date and time (provide timezone): Ongoing/ Reoccuring

Character name: Chi_Lau

Issue/bug you are reporting: Drug Tables dissappearing and stashes being whiped clean despite doors and safes remaining locked. These incidents seem to be specifically linked to the new luxury apartments (Tinsel, Council Towers, Majestic). There is no indication of anyone accessing stashes or apartments in order to whipe them clean and tables simply dissappear in a matter of minutes or overnight.  If the tables are not meant to be persistant upon restart or something like that then would be good to know!

Expected behavior:  Items stored or placed in new apartments remain where they were placed or stored.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate

I specifically have not been affected by this bug but many members of my faction (and outside) of my faction have and therefore I welcome them adding any notes to this report that might be helpful to you guys in investigating it.

Vehicle license plate number*: n/a

• Upvote 1

I've had many people tell me when they bought there new apartments, there safes were wiped empty and any tables/vents were also taken, were had a suspension that when the apartments were still for sale people would go on there log out then few weeks later log back in and look in safes and grab tables then use the server restart teleport system to get out of the apartment once they successfully looted it. Hasn't happened to me personally yet but i'm not taking any chances.

• Upvote 1

I haven't had anything go missing from my luxury apartment but I have logged into my apartment being raided by police because they received a call that my apartment had blown up as if I had been cooking inside. This was not the case, I had no tables out, had been offline for multiple hours, and no one besides me has entered the apartment in days.

5 minutes ago, shook said:

Is this a bug or is it just people who walked into the houses, logged out and waited some time, logged back in grabbed the tables then use the server reset feature to spawn somewhere else?

Items disappearing are most likely a bug or someone tp’ing the items out as the safes are locked

2 minutes ago, HDKSamurai said:

Items disappearing are most likely a bug or someone tp’ing the items out as the safes are locked

I suspect that it could be someone hacking if it isn't a bug. One of the main things that differentiates one of the new apartments from a normal house is that you can simply unlock the door and walk inside, where as with any other house, you would select enter and be teleported inside the house. This means that if someone was capable of teleporting past doors, they could access everything inside the apartment quite easily. This does not explain the missing items from safes though.

For some people doors are not rendering properly , so they abuse that enter the apartament and empty whatever they find.

Far as i know , they can loot only what is Opened like cabinets , opened safes etc .

Edited by WindEZ

I lost my 15 tables which was after 3 door locked excluding main door. And 2 of my friends lost their tables and vent too, one guy lost 8 tables first then he did setup 8 tables after first being wiped out and within 2-3 hours of that he lost that second 8 tables too and this was not in even in apartment @shootingcrazy26. Another friend lost 5 tables and one vent in apartment. I hope it will be fixed soon and we will get refunds.

I've lost 6 tables in one occasion and 10 tables in another occasion. I'm kinda pissed. I did a /report 2 but the mod could not help. When you leave tables they just vanish...

My tables where all setup in a custom exterior, then 12hours later they all vanished. Multiple doors still locked. I was positive that server wiped them so decided to experiment by placing a wall to block the door and leaving tables overnight. Hours later, they were all gone. Server had definitely wiped them!

• Like 1

Woke up to find my vent was just not there. I had locked the apartment, and there is another door you need to use to get access into any of the apartment. Only 1 other person has access to the apartment, and he has not been online due to IRL work. Someone is clearly abusing game mechanics to get into houses and just take away valuable things. It's extremely inconvenient and you lose a whole day's worth of grinding because of it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kaleuse said:

its just a new scam technique. People give all permissions to their friends and put the apartment for sale. Whenever someone buys it, all the permissions stay so they can lock/unlock/change codes/remove furniture inside the apartment.

no, I bought my apartment when server decided to publish, since that I haven't sold my apartment to anyone and all my friends who have permission  where not in town and I haven't given them door lock key, but still my tables were wiped out overnight. 

5 hours ago, kaleuse said:

its just a new scam technique. People give all permissions to their friends and put the apartment for sale. Whenever someone buys it, all the permissions stay so they can lock/unlock/change codes/remove furniture inside the apartment.

Like the guy above me said most people bought the apartments when they were for sale via the server and not by a player.

12 hours ago, RAttlesnake7473 said:

Like the guy above me said most people bought the apartments when they were for sale via the server and not by a player.

if so, then people with their alt accounts logged off in apartments and logged in when they got sold

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, franse said:

what r u even saying... he said that meaning the house was for sale by the server not a user making it impossible for that to happen.....

what r u saying? it was possible to enter the apartments when it was for sale by server so people entered with alts and disconnected. What is not understandable for you?