apologisemeow

Bring lab supplies back

Labs are pretty much dead now and have taken away a big part of criminal RP now like holding down labs to make money, go raiding it would be good for supplies to come back but supplies found at labs cannot be used on tables you buy via black market, this would be a great starter for people who don't have the contacts or the money to pay for these tables and supplies.

These supplies found at labs can be of higher grade and as so could fetch more money at the drop off points giving the risk it would make sense hopefully this can be implemented as i believe it would benefit everyone overall, all aspects of crim rp and cops vs crims.

Edit: As a few people have mentioned shorter timers would be a better alternative than to sell drugs for a higher price.

Edited by apologisemeow
  • Like 3
  • NAY 1
  • Upvote 27

I have often discussed with people how they miss the social aspect of cooking at labs. 

The new mobile labs are also AMAZING. so not to say anything whatsoever about that at all. I would love if there was some draw to still cook at the labs. I miss camping out at LSD. holding down a lab with a crew, and it was a great potential bust for PD and such too.  Perhaps if like "lower" or "less expensive" drugs could be made there keeping the best money makers for the mobile tables but giving a reason for the labs other than just the plants? I am very interested to see everyone's ideas. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 8

+1 to some aspects,

I do agree that the "social" aspect of cooking drugs was killed off with the dynamic labs, however these should have been an addition and not remove the static labs.

As for returning supplies to the shelves, I personally don't agree with this and they should still be acquired via the existing methods.

The main change imo to return static labs would b:  Lower Cooking Times and allow all drugs to be made in static labs.

• Like 6

Maybe even bring back old drugs that have been removed from the server such as mushrooms,steroids and the sort and have them be made to only be crafted at labs and make it so they are either unable to be sold scriptly at drug drop off points or sold at a low price that encourages player to player sales instead. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, CallumMontie said:

+1 to some aspects,

I do agree that the "social" aspect of cooking drugs was killed off with the dynamic labs, however these should have been an addition and not remove the static labs.

As for returning supplies to the shelves, I personally don't agree with this and they should still be acquired via the existing methods.

The main change imo to return static labs would b:  Lower Cooking Times and allow all drugs to be made in static labs.

This is the solution I would like to see. Imported tables/materials be kept as they are but go back to something similar to what it used to be for craft times the static tables at the lab to draw players in to use them again

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CallumMontie said:

+1 to this

static drug labs were a major aspect of criminal RP (likely for law enforcement also). i wouldn't have lasted long on the server had i not met people at labs when i first started, i'm sure others feel the same. the mobile labs are good n everything, but for someone new wanting to go the criminal route, that's pretty much impossible. the best solution would be to have both the static labs to cook drugs at and the mobile labs, as both have their good/bad points, different risks etc, different opportunities for roleplay

• Like 2

4 hours ago, krooks365 said:

I have often discussed with people how they miss the social aspect of cooking at labs. 

The new mobile labs are also AMAZING. so not to say anything whatsoever about that at all. I would love if there was some draw to still cook at the labs. I miss camping out at LSD. holding down a lab with a crew, and it was a great potential bust for PD and such too.  Perhaps if like "lower" or "less expensive" drugs could be made there keeping the best money makers for the mobile tables but giving a reason for the labs other than just the plants? I am very interested to see everyone's ideas. 

Would having static labs output more drugs or the same amount but with a shorter timer be something of interest ? Then if people want to play it safe they can cook at home, but if they want to get a bit of a boost at a time where they have a large group they can head to a lab and set up there. 

Essentially:

- Mobile Labs = Safer but slower
- Static Labs = Faster but more risk involved. 

Disclaimer: I only play law enforcement characters, so I have no clue if this would be viable from criminal prescriptive.

5 minutes ago, Kyle White Raven said:

Would having static labs output more drugs or the same amount but with a shorter timer be something of interest ? Then if people want to play it safe they can cook at home, but if they want to get a bit of a boost at a time where they have a large group they can head to a lab and set up there. 

Essentially:

Disclaimer: I only play law enforcement characters, so I have no clue if this would be viable from criminal prescriptive.

Yes pretty much it i dont have any issues with the current method that comes with mobile labs i think its great but taking away static labs does take a lot away from holding down a lab, honestly its a lot of effort cooking mobile sometimes i would like the opportunity to cook at a static lab and relax with some people.

reason i mention that only supplies that restock at static labs can only be used at static labs is because people will only hoard supplies from each lab to use on their mobile labs.

2 hours ago, Kyle White Raven said:

Essentially:

This will be a +1 from me, if you want a high reward it will would come with a high risk, the risk of law enforcement and other gangs raiding it perhaps Static Labs could sell for 2-5x the worth of Mobile Labs.

+1, i think something along the lines of lower quality and less valuable drugs can be made in higher quantities at static labs. Example could be removing ecstasy from mobile tables and making it along with other pill variants cookable only at drug labs. Maybe even cooking painkillers an idea? 🤔

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Itzsonzy said:

+1, i think something along the lines of lower quality and less valuable drugs can be made in higher quantities at static labs. Example could be removing ecstasy from mobile tables and making it along with other pill variants cookable only at drug labs. Maybe even cooking painkillers an idea? 🤔

Painkiller is a good idea and you could only need weed to make them also great for rp as you could sell them to people for say half the price the current cost at MD, but they cant be sold scriptly

Edited by apologisemeow
  • Like 2
  • NAY 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.