Triple Seven

Add all vehicles to normal import

Since the credit store is gone for vehicles I'd greatly appreciate it if all vehicles (apart from non-rp ones like for example the moon buggy and the insurgent) were added to normal dealerships. Right now a lot of vehicles cannot be obtained and even a simple thing like the mountainbike (Scorcher) can't be bought. Would love to hear the thoughts of the community and developers.

• Upvote 10

+/- Im having some issue with this one.

If you are asking if all the vehicles should be able to be IMPORTED then I would be +1 due to it being the most obvious choice.

Though you if you mean that all vehicles should be IN STOCK I would be -1 due to it not being realistic.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, NoewUH said:

Though you if you mean that all vehicles should be IN STOCK I would be -1 due to it not being realistic.

He means that all vehicles should become importable, not in stock.

Edited by ItsPazz
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Triple Seven said:

This is what is meant by it, not have it all in stock

Then as I said previous, I would definitely be a +1 for this!

Though highly customized cars, IE. the "space ship", should most likely stay purchasable through credits, or be extremely expensive.

• Upvote 1

Just now, NoewUH said:

Though highly customized cars, IE. the "space ship", should most likely stay purchasable through credits, or be extremely expensive.

I think those don't belong in a roleplay server so they should not be available at all imo.

1 minute ago, NoewUH said:

The latter, given the fact that there's a reason as to why the import of vehicles with credits got removed.

• Upvote 1

I think this Would be a good Idea If implemented properly, properly being:

• GUI to select car at dealership (Get a picture, overview, top speed etc)
  • Maybe even an option to shop online at certain areas/ on phone?

Things I would have a problem with though, are UN-roadworthy vehicles, vehicles obviously not legal to drive on the road, usually race cars or custom vehicles

For example:

RE-7B (its a race car, meant for a track, I don't even think it has turn signals)

Tornado Rat Rod (I think this one should explain itself)

Also things that should be limited are military vehicles, like the Barracks. The only thing like that I could see working is the Canis Crusader

I dunno, lemme know your thoughts guys :P

Edited by Eletrix
Spelling mistakes

17 hours ago, Eletrix said:

I think this Would be a good Idea If implemented properly, properly being:

• GUI to select car at dealership (Get a picture, overview, top speed etc)
  • Maybe even an option to shop online at certain areas/ on phone?

Things I would have a problem with though, are UN-roadworthy vehicles, vehicles obviously not legal to drive on the road, usually race cars or custom vehicles

For example:

RE-7B (its a race car, meant for a track, I don't even think it has turn signals)

Tornado Rat Rod (I think this one should explain itself)

Also things that should be limited are military vehicles, like the Barracks. The only thing like that I could see working is the Canis Crusader

I dunno, lemme know your thoughts guys :P

as said in the suggestion, stuff that isnt road legal of rp worthy should not be available and that includes what you said. Also, this is purely about what you can order from a dealership, not what is readily available at them. Right now you can already view a car before you buy it so that would not change.

Edited by Triple Seven