MrUntouchable215

15. Player Theft, Prison Breakout, and Kidnapping Discussion

56 minutes ago, namoli said:

When there Is so many cop players in the server , so many criminal and robbery restrictions is really lazy , I don't say people should get robbed in daylight everywhere . But people can still should rob people on the streets , its just weird that the place MUST BE A LOW-KEY place to rob . So this means no one will go to a lowkey place anymore . And if you bann robbing people In every place that we interact , then there is nowehere else to go,. Why would you go to a middle of desert alone if there is nothing to do there ? you Wont . 

I suggest they put more stuff to do in LOW-KEY areas then it might be more fun ,  because there is no point going to a LOW-KEY area currently there is no risk doing anything in town besides drugs ..    You can literally run around in the city and cant get robbed …    

Adding more activities in lowkey areas can be a really good solution , for example adding extra steps to some jobs which requires you to go and maybe refine your mines before sell them , and they should put more then 1 spot for this so people want to rob should look for them , 

Or you can get paid more if you willing to take the risk and shine your diamonds in a weird place you can get robbed or something .. Its really lazy to just add this rule .. so many things can be done ...

Or... maybe you can be more creative. You're not thinking like an Rper, but rather like a griefer or a DMer. Instead of treating this like a game where all you're caring about is getting money, think as if you were an actual criminal doing a crime while trying not to get caught. You can easily lure players to low key areas without the need of scripts or features to do it. I can come up with so many ways of doing it, but I don't wanna mention them because then people could use it against others and even myself. I also don't want to ruin my plans if I decide to become a criminal. However I'll give you a tip.

Most players are not going to trust anyone that cover their identity, have visible weapons, and drive around in sports cars. So maybe try something different instead of blaming the rules. Think about it. Even in real life, if you see a bunch of gangsters, you're not going to want to talk to them and if they talk to you, chances are it's not for a good intention so you're gonna try to avoid the conversation and leave.

Edited by Trenix

@Trenix How can you tell Im a griefer ? Why you fuckn so mad man? Im saying that there can be more rules that makes criminal life more fun  , all in all this is a game . You are so obsessed about real life .  Currently the thing you said " luring people into lowkey areas " are the only option .  

If they add more stuff to do in lowkey areas would it be griefing ? In real life there is no place that is dangerous but people still work ? 

Stop it man have some logic … 

You get robbed a lot and It hurts maybe ? Its a game learn to lose aswell ..

Edited by namoli

@Trenix   And just stop this real life thing , Im pretty sure you don't even RP when you mine ores or other jobs . Everyone running around with 200kg of crates on their arms around like crazy , that doesn't look like real life scene to me . But when someone comes and robs you " oh no this is roleplay think real life bla bla " just stop it man … 

All my point was to say that  , all in all this is a game which we try to act like real life . So they should make a balance and make it feel like a real life , In real life people don't obey the rules sometimes so what about that . That's why I say rules shouldn't be so strict because sometime people start thinking the punishment they gonna get OOC cause of their IC actions . They should be worried about the punishment IC not OOC . That's what this server should make us feel ... 

Edited by namoli

Just now, namoli said:

How can you tell Im a griefer ? Why you fuckn so mad man? Im saying that there can be more rules that makes criminal life more fun  , all in all this is a game . You are so obsessed about real life .  Currently the thing you said " luring people into lowkey areas " are the only option .  

If they add more stuff to do in lowkey areas would it be griefing ? In real life there is no place that is dangerous but people still work ? 

Stop it man have some logic … 

You get robbed a lot and It hurts maybe ? Its a game learn to lose aswell ..

You guys get so triggered so easily with truth bombs. You don't even know what a griefer is I bet. In real life, people don't go to low key areas if they don't have to. You're wanting to force people to go their so you can grief them. Sad when you think RP means rob simulator.

9 hours ago, namoli said:

@Trenix   And just stop this real life thing , Im pretty sure you don't even RP when you mine ores or other jobs . Everyone running around with 200kg of crates on their arms around like crazy , that doesn't look like real life scene to me . But when someone comes and robs you " oh no this is roleplay think real life bla bla " just stop it man ...

Yeah not a fan of that either. Also when I did do my jobs, I did RP while doing them and corrected numerous of players for failing to do so.

Edited by Trenix

4 hours ago, GWXCORE said:

Are you one of the guys who gets caught chopping a car, get in your getaway car, then go to sit at a clothing store spamming in /b "you can't rob us it's public." Just curious, as that may explain why you have such an opinion.

No, I'm that guy that if you RP correctly, I'll pay you for it. I'm no where near rich either. I've even provided big wire transfers to people who gave me a ride and don't ask for money. Simple, if you're a good RPer, whether you're from a gang or just citizen, you're gonna like me. If you break the rules, I will be your worst enemy.

Edited by Trenix

5 minutes ago, Trenix said:

No, I'm that guy that if you RP correctly, I'll pay you for it. I'm no where near rich either. I've even provided big wire transfers to people who gave me a ride and don't ask for money. Simple, if you're a good RPer, rather you're from a gang or just citizen, you're gonna like me. If you break the rules, I will be your worst enemy.

damn bro very epic

• Like 4

I do not understand where people are getting "this rule is meant to protect civilians". 
I am under the understanding that this rule, like all ECRP rules, is meant to make our RP in the server better reflect what occurs in real life. 

In real life when guns are pointed and people are put on their knees the civilians all around call the cops. They don't first check to see if the person being robbed is a criminal as well. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GWXCORE said:

Are you one of the guys who gets caught chopping a car, get in your getaway car, then go to sit at a clothing store spamming in /b "you can't rob us it's public." Just curious, as that may explain why you have such an opinion.

If you are choosing not to record it and call the police that is your characters choice. If you cannot get a firearms license to make a citizens arrest that is again a by product of character decision. 

It is not the other characters fault your character exhausted his reasonable options. Your characters only option is to use his illegal firearm to rob the money back and maybe kill him for revenge. That is not something you would want to do in a public place surrounded by witnesses in real life. 

This is a text book example of "That guy stole my weed, but i cant call the cops because its weed.. fuck".

You got got, move on lol. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, HighTV said:

I do not understand where people are getting "this rule is meant to protect civilians". 
I am under the understanding that this rule, like all ECRP rules, is meant to make our RP in the server better reflect what occurs in real life. 

In real life when guns are pointed and people are put on their knees the civilians all around call the cops. They don't first check to see if the person being robbed is a criminal as well. 

Again a new life example... can you please stop telling what would people do In real life ? just really stop it man , cause this servers are never going to be like real life just accept it , They must find a way to balance  this , that's all Im trying to say , and of course people shouldn't rob others in daylight in public places ,  

When did you see a gang member run away when someone robbing someone in this server ? You can literally get robbed while robbing someone because you are robbing someone 😄   

This will ALWAYS going to happen in this server because there is less criminal activity and when people with guns ( gang members , criminals or who want to do criminal stuff ) see a guy robbing someone , they will just stop and rob that guy . And their reason will be " You are robbing someone " . And this is never a Fail RP in this server . But if we think this about in your " real life style " just imagine some bad guys stopping other bad guys while they are doing their bad thing 😄 Its even funny to tell it but this is where the server Is going . 

1 hour ago, namoli said:

Again a new life example... can you please stop telling what would people do In real life ? just really stop it man , cause this servers are never going to be like real life just accept it , They must find a way to balance  this , that's all Im trying to say , and of course people shouldn't rob others in daylight in public places ,  

When did you see a gang member run away when someone robbing someone in this server ? You can literally get robbed while robbing someone because you are robbing someone 😄   

This will ALWAYS going to happen in this server because there is less criminal activity and when people with guns ( gang members , criminals or who want to do criminal stuff ) see a guy robbing someone , they will just stop and rob that guy . And their reason will be " You are robbing someone " . And this is never a Fail RP in this server . But if we think this about in your " real life style " just imagine some bad guys stopping other bad guys while they are doing their bad thing 😄 Its even funny to tell it but this is where the server Is going . 

Imagine a drug dealer stealing from another drug dealer because he knows this guy is invested in criminal activity and he might have money from 10 customer he just saw before plus an extra amount of drug he might be carrying as well. ECRP is not real it is adapted from GTA. GTA is a caricature of our own world. It is not the truth but man we are a roleplayer and it is our hobby to roleplay things from real life and we do in it a way that is going to fit certain stereotype. And talking about high risk low reward, reward is higher from someone you saw stealing from a bunch of people rather than to normal civilian. They are not stopping bad guys from doing bad things they are just being smarter by taking less risk for more reward. They will be taking 10 people worth of value rather than just one.

And I think that is where this server need to go, you need your amount of low street criminal as you need your amount of high end criminal that will not touch or a little criminal activity while getting criminal revenue. This is where interesting rp happen and where you get out of the 'hand hand hand' which people have been crying for a while now. Now different people are crying about the change because they used to be the server bully and were providing low rp whereas they are now faced to high rp player that will have enough experience on how to provide deeper roleplay.

I personally hope that those player that used to play by this kind of rules will learn a different kind of rp. And sorry to tell you that but yes in real life criminals need to get smarter too as the multiplication of presence of possibility for them to be film and/or recognise is more and more something that is happening. I think the server is perfectly reflecting a change that is actually happening in our society right now and in a near future and that is also what roleplay it is letting our imagination plan different outcome depending on a scenario it might not be as you wish but that is the rule of the game. 

Rules are set it is entirely up to you to do something about it IC.

10 hours ago, LokiNoctem said:

Imagine a drug dealer stealing from another drug dealer because he knows this guy is invested in criminal activity and he might have money from 10 customer he just saw before plus an extra amount of drug he might be carrying as well. ECRP is not real it is adapted from GTA. GTA is a caricature of our own world. It is not the truth but man we are a roleplayer and it is our hobby to roleplay things from real life and we do in it a way that is going to fit certain stereotype. And talking about high risk low reward, reward is higher from someone you saw stealing from a bunch of people rather than to normal civilian. They are not stopping bad guys from doing bad things they are just being smarter by taking less risk for more reward. They will be taking 10 people worth of value rather than just one.

And I think that is where this server need to go, you need your amount of low street criminal as you need your amount of high end criminal that will not touch or a little criminal activity while getting criminal revenue. This is where interesting rp happen and where you get out of the 'hand hand hand' which people have been crying for a while now. Now different people are crying about the change because they used to be the server bully and were providing low rp whereas they are now faced to high rp player that will have enough experience on how to provide deeper roleplay.

I personally hope that those player that used to play by this kind of rules will learn a different kind of rp. And sorry to tell you that but yes in real life criminals need to get smarter too as the multiplication of presence of possibility for them to be film and/or recognise is more and more something that is happening. I think the server is perfectly reflecting a change that is actually happening in our society right now and in a near future and that is also what roleplay it is letting our imagination plan different outcome depending on a scenario it might not be as you wish but that is the rule of the game. 

Rules are set it is entirely up to you to do something about it IC.

You are all right about what you say man , I only want them to add more features for criminals like banks or jewelry and stuff , It might be more fun . I always agree that low reward high risk robberies should not happen . Robbing a civilian for no reason is really stupid .

7 hours ago, namoli said:

You are all right about what you say man , I only want them to add more features for criminals like banks or jewelry and stuff , It might be more fun . I always agree that low reward high risk robberies should not happen . Robbing a civilian for no reason is really stupid .

Having people rob stores everyday is stupid too.

I'm not sure if this has been gone over already but say me and 3 friends want to go rob a store. Inside the store is 3 people but there is "camera's" inside and its daylight outside. Would it be against the rules to rob them? If so why would it be aloud to rob the store but not the people inside it? Your essentially taking money from a scripted person. Whats to stop people from rping smashing a camera at a clothing store to get rid of evidence? You never know what a person has on them, You see a bag which could contain a fully modified ak or a pump with 30 shells or it could have just clothing in. You never know until you've looked inside it. 

33 minutes ago, reeceobz said:

Whats to stop people from rping smashing a camera at a clothing store to get rid of evidence? 

Mate, that's not how you get rid off the evidence 😄 And that's already a problem while trying to catch a criminals like that. IRL cameras sends video footage to servers most of the time or another external storage so basicly you can see everything before you destroy a camera. Although in this server if a person gets out of a clothing store without being noticed by police, that's it there will be no way of tracking a criminal in any way because of server limitations. As well IRL if you commit a bigger crime police will check all of the cameras and track your movement across the city, ask people of their dashcam footage at that time at that place so on and so on. It's too easy to get away with a crime in this server and that's why civs are bullied all the time by crims and rob person because of a radio. 

Thing is that why such robberies don't make sense at all, because rollling up with your expensive car while having loads of money in the bank account is pretty stupid in the first place. Talking about IRL do you think such robbers actually make loads of money? It's not 1950's when there was no cameras, no forensics and so on and so on. 

People tend to think that robbers who prays on people in IRL has a good run and makes millions 😄 fact is that they just need that fast cash to get a dose at the nearest corner and they don't have a good run and gets caught easily.

Edited by Gekko

On 5/23/2020 at 1:18 AM, Trenix said:

Or... maybe you can be more creative. You're not thinking like an Rper, but rather like a griefer or a DMer. Instead of treating this like a game where all you're caring about is getting money, think as if you were an actual criminal doing a crime while trying not to get caught. You can easily lure players to low key areas without the need of scripts or features to do it. I can come up with so many ways of doing it, but I don't wanna mention them because then people could use it against others and even myself. I also don't want to ruin my plans if I decide to become a criminal. However I'll give you a tip.

Most players are not going to trust anyone that cover their identity, have visible weapons, and drive around in sports cars. So maybe try something different instead of blaming the rules. Think about it. Even in real life, if you see a bunch of gangsters, you're not going to want to talk to them and if they talk to you, chances are it's not for a good intention so you're gonna try to avoid the conversation and leave.

I'm going to be honest in saying, the way you're speaking to the people in this discussion feels borderline narcissistic and arrogant. Saying people are thinking like griefers and DMers from stating their opinion in a discussion post. I think everyone here understands what you're saying, I would ask for you to stop making the assumption that your level of thinking is above the rest, it isn't.

Now, the robbery aspect of this rule is effecting conflict as an entirety, that's the issue a lot of people are having with it. We cannot do a straight up drive-by on our enemies as that would be DM in itself. So what do you have as a form of conflict in order to further the RP scenario? You have the option of remaining alive after this altercation if I simply rob you. Robbing someone isn't about just taking their shit for yourself, a lot of times it is used to send a message. Frankly, I think I'm really tired of people using this "I'm a roleplayer, think realism" mentality, because in my humble opinion, that's extremely naive considering the circumstances. 

Let's say you were my enemy and I was following you with a specific agenda. We're both driving speed limit. You're going to press C and notice that I'm following you. Why? Because there are no NPCs. I don't care how realistic you want to approach things, there's certain times where you just can't.

Examples of Non Realism?
1. Noticing someone is following you because there are no NPCs
2. Cops shooting micro SMG's in a high speed chase, because there are no NPCs at risk for cross fire
3. Carrying furniture items in your inventory. "Yo, I got a couch in my pocket, don't take it"
4. Making almost every drug with a weed plant
5. Static Drop off NPC's for drugs
6. I can kill 20 cops in one sitting, go to jail and come out that same day.

There are SO many others. Does that mean the server is bad? Fuck no. The server is amazing and I'm completely addicted. Yet what I really dislike is people walking this thin ass line of "Think realistic!" and "Well not everything can be realistic, it's a game after all" Just because it's an RP server doesn't mean everything has to be realistic. Roleplay doesn't require you to base your entire character on reality, that's not even the definition of the word itself.  Players are walking around with like 40 pages of their criminal record and cops are shooting fully automatic rifles in "populated" areas. The point of this discussion is to discuss the rule itself, no one has to agree with each other, merely voice your concerns. Take your head out of your ass and let's try being civil, rather than pointing fingers at each other and labeling people as if you know them and their way of thinking.

Edited by MrUntouchable215
  • Like 5

21 hours ago, MrUntouchable215 said:

I'm going to be honest in saying, the way you're speaking to the people in this discussion feels borderline narcissistic and arrogant. Saying people are thinking like griefers and DMers from stating their opinion in a discussion post. I think everyone here understands what you're saying, I would ask for you to stop making the assumption that your level of thinking is above the rest, it isn't.

I think a lot of people here don't understand what it means to be playing on the RP server. While that's fine, many of the same people choose to have no regard in trying to understand it and realize the potential enjoyment they may obtain by doing it correctly. So far on the server, most of the roleplaying I experienced always had rulebreaking involved. It was so bad that now I have to record my screen 24/7 to make people accountable for breaking the rules. So sorry, but most of these players aren't RPers but rather griefers/Dmers and therefore I don't have any regard to them or their playstyle.

Now, the robbery aspect of this rule is effecting conflict as an entirety, that's the issue a lot of people are having with it. We cannot do a straight up drive-by on our enemies as that would be DM in itself. So what do you have as a form of conflict in order to further the RP scenario? You have the option of remaining alive after this altercation if I simply rob you. Robbing someone isn't about just taking their shit for yourself, a lot of times it is used to send a message. Frankly, I think I'm really tired of people using this "I'm a roleplayer, think realism" mentality, because in my humble opinion, that's extremely naive considering the circumstances. 

Robbing someone most likely with nothing, is stupid. I literally been robbed when I was a new player on the server. Told the guy in broad daylight, in the middle of the road, that he's stupid for robbing someone who has nothing and is doing it in a public area. He fled the scene, after randomly shooting me for nothing. Anyway, I think I sent a message more than he did. If your RP consists of revenge, then maybe you need to be a bit more creative. "I'mma rob people for the revenge RP", just sounds terrible. I don't see your point at all. There is also no revenge involved when about 99% wears masks, both criminals and citizens, which the officers literally do nothing about. I can't even figure out who anyone is because they're always masked. How you supposed to send a message when no one knows who you are, sad. Anyway, robbing someone is not necessary to create an rp scenario. Try talking with them instead of robbing them.

Let's say you were my enemy and I was following you with a specific agenda. We're both driving speed limit. You're going to press C and notice that I'm following you. Why? Because there are no NPCs. I don't care how realistic you want to approach things, there's certain times where you just can't.

Examples of Non Realism?
1. Noticing someone is following you because there are no NPCs
2. Cops shooting micro SMG's in a high speed chase, because there are no NPCs at risk for cross fire
3. Carrying furniture items in your inventory. "Yo, I got a couch in my pocket, don't take it"
4. Making almost every drug with a weed plant
5. Static Drop off NPC's for drugs
6. I can kill 20 cops in one sitting, go to jail and come out that same day.

There are better ways to follow someone. Most of these gangs are running with sports cars with neon lights and masks and somehow believe that if AI existed, that they wouldn't stand out. Trust me, even if the streets were full, I would notice you all. Cops can also shoot people at high speed spaces if they pose a threat, they also have sirens to make cars move out of the way. Furniture should be heavier and should require a truck for transportation, but I'm not the developer. Again, I am not the one in charge of recipes or how drug selling works in the game either, but I'm also against it. This is part of the reason why people go suggest new things for the server. As for killing cops and being arrested for the day, obviously at the end of the day we're still playing a game. Everything cannot be 100% realistic, but keeping it as real as possible without making someone be in jail for years should be something we seek to do.

There are SO many others. Does that mean the server is bad? Fuck no. The server is amazing and I'm completely addicted. Yet what I really dislike is people walking this thin ass line of "Think realistic!" and "Well not everything can be realistic, it's a game after all" Just because it's an RP server doesn't mean everything has to be realistic. Roleplay doesn't require you to base your entire character on reality, that's not even the definition of the word itself.  Players are walking around with like 40 pages of their criminal record and cops are shooting fully automatic rifles in "populated" areas. The point of this discussion is to discuss the rule itself, no one has to agree with each other, merely voice your concerns. Take your head out of your ass and let's try being civil, rather than pointing fingers at each other and labeling people as if you know them and their way of thinking.

Not everything has to be realistic, sure. But the opposite argument is to completely ignore realism altogether. Basically let everyone kill each other and rob each other without any regard. Yeah that sure will be a fun game! Until people leave the server and join one with actual roleplay. It's only fun when you're in the faction with exclusive weapons to grief the public. Also the rules under non-roleplay, states you must promote quality roleplay and do actions which are realistic. Also if cops are using fully automatic rifles, that's pretty lame. You tell me to be civil, yet you tell me to put my head out of my ass. How about you guys learn to RP?

Edited by Trenix

6 hours ago, Trenix said:

I think a lot of people here don't understand what it means to be playing on the RP server. While that's fine, many of the same people choose to have no regard in trying to understand it and realize the potential enjoyment they may obtain by doing it correctly. So far on the server, most of the roleplaying I experienced always had rulebreaking involved. It was so bad that now I have to record my screen 24/7 to make people accountable for breaking the rules. So sorry, but most of these players aren't RPers but rather griefers/Dmers and therefore I don't have any regard to them or their playstyle.

Robbing someone most likely with nothing, is stupid. I literally been robbed when I was a new player on the server. Told the guy in broad daylight, in the middle of the road, that he's stupid for robbing someone who has nothing and is doing it in a public area. He fled the scene, after randomly shooting me for nothing. Anyway, I think I sent a message more than he did. If your RP consists of revenge, then maybe you need to be a bit more creative. "I'mma rob people for the revenge RP", just sounds terrible. I don't see your point at all. There is also no revenge involved when about 99% wears masks, both criminals and citizens, which the officers literally do nothing about. I can't even figure out who anyone is because they're always masked. How you supposed to send a message when no one knows who you are, sad. Anyway, robbing someone is not necessary to create an rp scenario. Try talking with them instead of robbing them.

There are better ways to follow someone. Most of these gangs are running with sports cars with neon lights and masks and somehow believe that if AI existed, that they wouldn't stand out. Trust me, even if the streets were full, I would notice you all. Cops can also shoot people at high speed spaces if they pose a threat, they also have sirens to make cars move out of the way. Furniture should be heavier and should require a truck for transportation, but I'm not the developer. Again, I am not the one in charge of recipes or how drug selling works in the game either, but I'm also against it. This is part of the reason why people go suggest new things for the server. As for killing cops and being arrested for the day, obviously at the end of the day we're still playing a game. Everything cannot be 100% realistic, but keeping it as real as possible without making someone be in jail for years should be something we seek to do.

Not everything has to be realistic, sure. But the opposite argument is to completely ignore realism altogether. Basically let everyone kill each other and rob each other without any regard. Yeah that sure will be a fun game! Until people leave the server and join one with actual roleplay. It's only fun when you're in the faction with exclusive weapons to grief the public. Also the rules under non-roleplay, states you must promote quality roleplay and do actions which are realistic. Also if cops are using fully automatic rifles, that's pretty lame. You tell me to be civil, yet you tell me to put my head out of my ass. How about you guys learn to RP?

@Trenix

Again, the point still remains. You seem to assume that the people here don't understand how to RP. I'm not against you when it comes to the constant mask wearing, I agree that it can sometimes be a bit too much. You're still walking that thin line again. You said it yourself, it's just a game, so we cannot expect 100% realism and that's the point, I agree with that. Should people run around chain robbing? No, you should be banned if that's the only reason you're on ECRP to begin with. 

Should I run up on you and rob you in a supercar? No, I shouldn't. And yet my fear is that I could drive an all black Washington and rob someone in that and yet people will still complain about it. You saying "You're stupid for robbing me because I have nothing" that isn't always the purpose of a robbery. If you were my die hard enemy and I could drive up to you and shoot you in the head at night time with a silenced pistol, we wouldn't even be having this conversation. If I see you and you're my enemy, the ONLY thing I can do is rob you in order to initiate that RP conflict. People tend to think that violence itself is nonRP on this server and that mentality genuinely fucks me up, I don't understand it. There's so much RP that goes into these illegal factions that it's pointless to push it all out here and yet some people think it's all just "rob, kill, steal, talk shit"
 There's so much diplomacy and overall politics that go into it and that seems to be the most ignored portion of CriminalRP. The mentality of "Just because I wasn't there, I don't believe it happens" There are plenty of factions that don't have "exclusive" weapons to import that do the exact same things, so that statement itself is pretty invalid.

I'm telling you to pull your head out of your ass because you keep making this assumption that people are griefers and DMers for stating their opinion in a discussion post, as if you know these people and how they play the game. If you can figure out that not everything has to be realistic because it IS a video game, then you can also understand how certain limitations can severely disrupt conflict as an entirety. It's not all about robbing people, it's about the conflicts that stem from robbing people as an entirety. If two die hard enemies want it bad enough, telling them they can't because of some invisible barrier is just wild. I've seen two parties that wanted to rip each others head off, literally sitting there like "Uh...what do I do? I wanna kill you but I just cant for some reason" that shit is ugly as fuck to watch honestly. Two people scared of the other person reporting them. I don't see how anyone can think that's okay.

Dude, I've legit watched people get off their bike and just aim their gun, hoping the other person aims back, to give both sides a reason to shoot it out. No demands, nothing. Just aiming. I'm sorry but that's funny as shit.

Edited by MrUntouchable215
  • Like 2

On 5/26/2020 at 8:43 PM, MrUntouchable215 said:

@Trenix

Again, the point still remains. You seem to assume that the people here don't understand how to RP. I'm not against you when it comes to the constant mask wearing, I agree that it can sometimes be a bit too much. You're still walking that thin line again. You said it yourself, it's just a game, so we cannot expect 100% realism and that's the point, I agree with that. Should people run around chain robbing? No, you should be banned if that's the only reason you're on ECRP to begin with. 

Should I run up on you and rob you in a supercar? No, I shouldn't. And yet my fear is that I could drive an all black Washington and rob someone in that and yet people will still complain about it. You saying "You're stupid for robbing me because I have nothing" that isn't always the purpose of a robbery. If you were my die hard enemy and I could drive up to you and shoot you in the head at night time with a silenced pistol, we wouldn't even be having this conversation. If I see you and you're my enemy, the ONLY thing I can do is rob you in order to initiate that RP conflict. People tend to think that violence itself is nonRP on this server and that mentality genuinely fucks me up, I don't understand it. There's so much RP that goes into these illegal factions that it's pointless to push it all out here and yet some people think it's all just "rob, kill, steal, talk shit"
 There's so much diplomacy and overall politics that go into it and that seems to be the most ignored portion of CriminalRP. The mentality of "Just because I wasn't there, I don't believe it happens" There are plenty of factions that don't have "exclusive" weapons to import that do the exact same things, so that statement itself is pretty invalid.

I'm telling you to pull your head out of your ass because you keep making this assumption that people are griefers and DMers for stating their opinion in a discussion post, as if you know these people and how they play the game. If you can figure out that not everything has to be realistic because it IS a video game, then you can also understand how certain limitations can severely disrupt conflict as an entirety. It's not all about robbing people, it's about the conflicts that stem from robbing people as an entirety. If two die hard enemies want it bad enough, telling them they can't because of some invisible barrier is just wild. I've seen two parties that wanted to rip each others head off, literally sitting there like "Uh...what do I do? I wanna kill you but I just cant for some reason" that shit is ugly as fuck to watch honestly. Two people scared of the other person reporting them. I don't see how anyone can think that's okay.

Dude, I've legit watched people get off their bike and just aim their gun, hoping the other person aims back, to give both sides a reason to shoot it out. No demands, nothing. Just aiming. I'm sorry but that's funny as shit.

You say that the only way to initiate RP conflict is through robbery, but then you tell me that there is a lot of background diplomacy and it's not just "rob, kill, steal, talk shit". So cause RP conflict through those means, rather than robbing a random player in the middle of the street. You're not making any sense. If you think robbery is the only thing that can start an RP conflict, then you're just simply bad at RPing, especially when you just admitted that there is more to it then that. Rules specifically say you can kill someone with reason. It specifically says so in the rules, why are you making it seem otherwise?

Deathmatching is the act of attacking a player without a proper roleplay reason and interaction.

Examples of valid reasons to attack another player:

• If they attempt to arrest or hurt you, an ally, or damage your property.

• If they report you to the police for a serious crime.

• If they are not in compliance with plausible demands, attempt to escape, or call backup.

Above are "examples", that does not mean those are the only valid reasons to attack another player. Maybe you guys are just not understanding or are simply refusing to. It's what makes me think you just want a DM server. Maybe instead of hating someone and wanting to put a bullet in them, begin by talking trash to him. Instigate a fight, then pull out a gun. Be creative for crying out loud, otherwise yes I'll assume you're a griefer or DMer.

Edited by Trenix

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.