Franci_King

NEW FISHING JOB SYSTEM

NEW amazing FISHING system DETAILED  

181 members have voted

1. 1. Would you guys love this New fishing System?

• Yes, I like this more than the one we already have.
    • No, the one we have is much better!

59 minutes ago, Navster said:

What could be cool would be you could catch illegal fish (endangered species) and sell them legally and have multiple fish ilegal fish sell points that you have to discover that give you difrent price that are always changing like the drug sell points.

one step at a time.. i just want them to put some different fish types really 😄 the system of fishing atm its so trashy.. it cant get more basic than that 😄 even garbage job has more details haha

• Upvote 1

I love this idea so much, me and my friend discussed what could improve fishing and we basically arrived to the same conclusions,
I really hope this at least gets a response from the developers! 

+1

*Edit - Even if just the weight and different variations of fish (maybe also depending on location) were added I would still be satisfied

Edited by Mawaki

+1

With the increase to fishing, this is a great idea. It may be a little over complicated though

I'm not sure there's a need to name the fishes, unless you are making a meal of them and you are trying to find the right fish to serve, simply keep them "Common, Uncommon, Rare, Huge" fish. Each has their own value when you sell them of course, and each has a slightly different weight.

• 72% - Common: $x0, 2vol (if $100 multiplied by 0, then $100) you can carry 25 = $2500
  • 21% - Uncommon: $x1.75, 3vol ($175) you can carry 16 = $2800
  • 6% - Rare: $x3, 5vol ($300) you can carry 10 = $3000
  • 1% - Huge: $x40, 30vol ($4000) you can carry 1 = $4000

The weight and rarity should be beneficial but, less likely.

• Upvote 1