Franci_King

NEW FISHING JOB SYSTEM

NEW amazing FISHING system DETAILED  

181 members have voted

1. 1. Would you guys love this New fishing System?

• Yes, I like this more than the one we already have.
    • No, the one we have is much better!

+1 saw a similar post in a different section, great idea IMO. Possibly should add Tug boats and make them very expensive but allow other players to rent them and they could hold a larger amount of fish. Tweak it just enough so that its not OP, but could allow longer fishing trips, in deep and different areas all over the city. Would also like to see a few of the Boat Fuel stations be viable businesses as currently they are as dead as a door nail, but could be super cool.

Problem is different prices for fish than your having fish dropped all over the pier oh this fish is not worth as much so ill drop it on the ground than the pier is covered in fish a lot of people stopped fishing cause the price of fish went from 200 down to 176.25 a fish I do agree illegal style fishing is fine adding like sharks whales to get you have to own a boat and go out to see to get them that's a good idea but catching fish that have different prices it would cause people to drop fish all over the place I say keep the system currently but add in like going out to sea fishing catching whales and sharks yes illegal but yea but not different fish with other prices there are other Roleplay that have that system different fish different prices and they cover the pier with fish they don't want that's why I like Eclipse RP cause they don't have that system and i can fish and sell what I have no catch oh I don't like this fish throws it on the ground its dumb adding Shark and whale would be great also give people a reason to want to buy boats and use them.

So if you want a pier Plagued with fish and people getting Tickets for littering cause they don't want the fish that is low priced than go with the system but issues will grow if the fishing system changes for different style fish for different prices.

+1

this is definitely something we need like a legal and illegal version so u can catch endangered fish and sell them to a black market fish dealer and as u said different sizes and weights and the bigger and heavier the fish the more u get when selling it i hope they do something with your idea and hopefully u get more support 

• NAY 1