Ginobili

Plastic surgery removes alias for other people

Plastic Surgery, you can choose to change your face and form, so how is it rp after changing your whole face looking like a damn different man, but other people still recognise you because of alias and metagaming🤔. Please fix this.

Edited by Ginobili

Counterpoint: Usually after plastic surgery people are still recognizable. Its a bit unrealistic the amount of change IG plastic surgery allows.

This would also allow a psuedo-CK option. Which has been stated is no longer supported.

Add in the fact that their is no restriction on how often you can get plastic surgery, I think this would cause a lot more problems than its worth.

If you need to remove everyones alias on you, it is essentially CK. Adding back a CK option could be argued for. But as it stands, it is not supported.

Plastic surgery is done in seperate single  operations, it doesn't change your whole face in one go. You have it done in bits like ears, jaw, nose one by one. CK's are on hold, it does not mean plastic surgery is replacing CK. Facial surgery changes how you look abit but does not change who you are. CK's are being worked on if I'm not mistaken somewhere in the ether. 

Edited by DrizzyDre

How is this referring to CK? It doesn't change who you are😂 Your face looks different but if you show your id it will be your characters...It's realism that somebody won't recognise you if you changed your face, cause one of you said you only change nose, ear, jaw. Did you ever seen how many options there is in plastic surgery? 😂 Theres eye changing, your skull structure, basically whole face is changing, it's not just ears and jaws😂 I don't get your point, CK means youre no longer John, youre Peter. That is CK'ill but this is not ckill its removing alias which is logical if you were changing your WHOLE damn face. 

Edited by Ginobili

On 12/9/2019 at 7:12 AM, Aldarine said:

The only time an alias should get wiped is through a CK which is presently not supported. 

So you're basically saying if you would've changed your whole face IRL your friend's will notice you? Do you even understand why this should be a thing? I dont really see you understanding it... 

I understand where you are coming from, but what if I just had my nose adjusted or an eyebrow lifted? The system that would be put in place would consider it as a plastic surgery and all of the /alias would get wiped. Of course, it is possible to change the system accordingly- I wouldn’t mind, however, from how the suggestion is written - it lacks more detailed. For example, the /alias is removed for people who met you or all the /alias is removed for you? More detail would explain more, -1. 

16 hours ago, Ginobili said:

So you're basically saying if you would've changed your whole face IRL your friend's will notice you? Do you even understand why this should be a thing? I dont really see you understanding it... 

I do completely understand your side, however, as stated by another poster, what if you were to just get minor things changed or just one thing adjusted by a slim margin? The way your suggestion reads is that the tiny change would make you completely unrecognizable to everybody which doesn't make sense. 

I don't agree with this and the reason for my disagreement is that plastic surgery allows different RP scenarios such as going up to a medic and telling the person that you want to do a nose job or etc.

Since your doing that RP to do just a nose job, just because I got a nose job or maybe something else doesn't mean that people can't recognize me. 

Yes this suggestion would make a little bit sense if CK was supported but unfortunately it is not, which is why this suggestion shouldn't be a thing.

On 12/21/2019 at 4:57 PM, Aldarine said:

I do completely understand your side, however, as stated by another poster, what if you were to just get minor things changed or just one thing adjusted by a slim margin? The way your suggestion reads is that the tiny change would make you completely unrecognizable to everybody which doesn't make sense. 

Am I going nuts or yall just that dumb? You know you can code that the alias changes only by changing majority of your face not only by lifting your eyebrows? I'm starting to think that y'all are lazy to think 😂 You know the guy will still know you by reading the license, y'all still got that in mind right? The guy doesn't just dissapear from players, he's still there 😂😂 All saying you understand something tsss 😀

Edited by Ginobili

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.