SmallboyRyan

Clothing Suggestion - Wardrobe / outfit system

On 10/2/2019 at 12:01 PM, Kraejee said:

+1.

I guess while on the topic of clothing, I'd like to suggest some kind of wardrobe system. I think it'd be dope to have a wardrobe system where entire outfits can be saved onto the character. 

I haven't seen a suggestion with just this as a suggestion. I think it would really handy to have a system where you can save pre-set outfits and can choose between a specific outfit range. For example, I can have a nice formal suit as /presetoutfit 1 and criminal clothes with a mask on as /presetoutfit 2 and then normal casual clothes as /presetoutfit 3. 

Or maybe a system where you can only use these commands at the back of your car or house and make it more realistic so it can't be done wherever and whenever. 

• Like 4

Yeah. There have been a few similar suggestions, but I'd really like to have this. It's kind of hard to manage and keep certain outfits. I've tried organizing them into "sections" but that's not foolproof, especially with clothing not having intelligible descriptions. You have my support.

6 hours ago, SmallboyRyan said:

I haven't seen a suggestion with just this as a suggestion. I think it would really handy to have a system where you can save pre-set outfits and can choose between a specific outfit range. For example, I can have a nice formal suit as /presetoutfit 1 and criminal clothes with a mask on as /presetoutfit 2 and then normal casual clothes as /presetoutfit 3. 

Or maybe a system where you can only use these commands at the back of your car or house and make it more realistic so it can't be done wherever and whenever. 

Definitely like the idea of having to do it in front of a wardrobe or at the back of your car. Those commands would be good to with some kind of animation as well (something similar to the /togglemask animation). Hope this gets added in the near future!

Also, I would love to see some more orange clothes :--)

+1 but it shouldn’t be done through commands. It should be done through the clothing stores themselves in the event you don’t have that clothing item on you and need to purchase it.

Simply purchase multiple clothing accessories and save it to an “outfit” preset in the store. Be allowed to rename those outfits, buy each individual item separately, and it would make for a great system.

+1 

Allow players to combine clothing together to create presets as suggested.

So instead of having five pieces of clothing in inventory, players will be able to create an outfit by "stacking" different clothing as one creating an outfit.

The amount of MONEY i have to spend to get the same!! outfit i had is stupid.. ngl... just bc without rebuying i wont be able to get around the clothing bug! I'VE PROLLY SPEND OVER 200K ON CLOTHING!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.