KCAJ

PD to Loose Something

11 minutes ago, KCAJ said:

This clip also is a good example of how 3 cops will go into gun fights against multiple people and they have nothing to loose but there life’s and maybe food and water at the most. This is why I think something should be in place so they value there life more. https://streamable.com/utnbr

Again I'm trying to sympathise with your POV, but this example is not even relevant. At this point he had been shot, he had his vehicle disabled by gunfire, the group pursuit had already killed a bunch of other cops, of course the  option is to fight. 

4 minutes ago, Kyle White Raven said:

Again I'm trying to sympathise with your POV, but this example is not even relevant. At this point he had been shot, he had his vehicle disabled by gunfire, the group pursuit had already killed a bunch of other cops, of course the  option is to fight. 

I am not trying to start an argument but there is no way he was going to survive the only option for him was death.

Rules are rules and all members of the server are held to them. LSPD members are not immune to rules and should be reported as with any other player. I believe trying to make a connection between "PD having nothing to lose" and this suggestion is a bit of an ill advised reach for this suggestion. Have I seen rule breaks before with LSPD involved? Yes, absolutely. I have also seen new players take a bus and VDM multiple people at the bank or Zeta store. Does that mean that busses should be removed or new players not allowed to have access to them? Absolutely not. Bad apples don't set the standard for all and I do hope that people begin to push any rule breaking moments aside (as these should be reported as appropriate) and look at any issues as a whole to make proper suggestions. 

Edited by Aldarine
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, KCAJ said:

I am not trying to start an argument but there is no way he was going to survive the only option for him was death.

Yes, I actually agree, but I would argue that if death is the only option, he's already been shot and you guys have already killed other cops then he would at least try and fight instead of just taking it no ?

On 10/25/2019 at 11:08 AM, KCAJ said:

I don’t really know what they could loose but leave some ideas below. There has been multiple times were they gun into 2v10 gun fights and they have nothing to loose but there life as they get everything for free. As were criminals loose there life vehicle weapons or maybe go to jail loosing a lot of time. 

1. RNG where a cop has a chance to drop a certain number, get enough of the numbers and crack the PD communication systems. This gives someone a 12 hour window (invited into teamspeak) to be able to access the communication of the police. 

This would need tweaking but you get the idea. 

On 10/25/2019 at 1:51 PM, JakeInnit_ said:

That isnt roleplay, so -1. Sitting there afk unable to do anything sucks.

Personally Id suggest a financial penalty every time you die/lose stuff, same as what crims have.

Roleplay it as having to file the paperwork. 

Also, sitting there afk unable to do anything" - sounds like prison almost. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KCAJ said:

This clip also is a good example of how 3 cops will go into gun fights against multiple people and they have nothing to loose but there life’s and maybe food and water at the most. This is why I think something should be in place so they value there life more. https://streamable.com/utnbr

By posting just this peace of POV the complete picture is missing, All those actions  were completely justify. A no rule was broke what so ever.
Just for a personal note, Get over it.

19 minutes ago, Pertinax said:

By posting just this peace of POV the complete picture is missing, All those actions  were completely justify. A no rule was broke what so ever.
Just for a personal note, Get over it.

im on about how they go into a 3v10 shootout not VDM stop starting a argument its my opinion don't like it don't respond simple

And what makes you think Police and Criminals are supposed to be equal...on the contrary, Police realistically should be much more stronger than criminals, IRL Police has the numbers which can overwhelm any criminal organization but here in ECRP due to limited number of players, there is 15 criminals for every PD/SD and gangs just team up against PD just for the sake of it, so no it's already imbalanced and the criminal RP is shit with criminals running around unrealistically flashing their big guns not playing smart not fearing dor their operations or their life.

Edited by Amaim
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Amaim said:

And what makes you think Police and Criminals are supposed to be equal...on the contrary, Police realistically should be much more stronger than criminals, IRL Police has the numbers which can overwhelm any criminal organization but here in ECRP due to limited number of players, there is 15 criminals for every PD/SD and gangs just team up against PD just for the sake of it, so no it's already imbalanced and the criminal RP is shit with criminals running around unrealistically flashing their big guns not playing smart not fearing dor their operations or their life.

omg this so much. ~Most crews just bait police and have the poorest f roleplay ever, literally, if you see a gang member from one of the big two, and they have a bag, they have heavies, literally mst rolling around with heavies, they arent gangs, they are small militias. 

2 hours ago, padpilot said:

omg this so much. ~Most crews just bait police and have the poorest f roleplay ever, literally, if you see a gang member from one of the big two, and they have a bag, they have heavies, literally mst rolling around with heavies, they arent gangs, they are small militias. 

This seems like an IC issue, why on earth would someone in a gang knowingly allow their gang members get arrested with the knowledge that they have an extremely illegal firearm on their person? Would you not go out banging? Would you sit on the sidelines? The three largest gangs butt-chins with PD because that’s the common enemy. 

It’s a shame people still get mad that the biggest gangs have undergone countless RP situations to get where they are today. Wanted, Rooks, Triads, Zetas, have all been in the server for multiple months, conducting RP. Is War RP the only RP big gangs provide? people are so Butthurt about the Triads and Zetas not fighting each other, but know absolutely nothing about the IC story that came with it. 

P.s. Triads have OOC rules against engaging on cops, so saying the “big two” cop bait is just an /anim palm

Edited by DetectiveStone

6 hours ago, DetectiveStone said:

This seems like an IC issue, why on earth would someone in a gang knowingly allow their gang members get arrested with the knowledge that they have an extremely illegal firearm on their person? Would you not go out banging? Would you sit on the sidelines? The three largest gangs butt-chins with PD because that’s the common enemy. 

It’s a shame people still get mad that the biggest gangs have undergone countless RP situations to get where they are today. Wanted, Rooks, Triads, Zetas, have all been in the server for multiple months, conducting RP. Is War RP the only RP big gangs provide? people are so Butthurt about the Triads and Zetas not fighting each other, but know absolutely nothing about the IC story that came with it. 

P.s. Triads have OOC rules against engaging on cops, so saying the “big two” cop bait is just an /anim palm

i mean, it would seem weird if they did fight each other considering all their past roleplay. Who gets mad that the gangs have undergone countless roleplay scenarious. They provide rp for a lot of players that are not even their members, some fo this is war not all of it though. Personnaly i was kidnapped by them not too long ago, despite a poor ending and some weird accusations the kidnap experiance was all around good roleplay from both the triads and the zetas imo.

I think you missed my point as your comment is mostly something i agree with its lke you read what i wrote but not what it was in response to. No idea who you are arguing with in this one.

Dont forget, there are other groups out there apart from gangs and cops, this isnt a cops or robbers server, is it?

just to add, the /anim palm bit, super cringe mate. 

Edited by padpilot
  • Like 1

On 10/25/2019 at 2:45 PM, Freclan said:

You could also flip the coin and ask why are criminals getting into gunfights in the first place? Surely if you actually cared about losing 40k worth of stuff you wouldn't engage in a gunfight where the police could get involved? You could try being more discreet about it.

It's not about why they get involved but the police don't flip the history 

• Like 1

I think what a lot of people want isn't PD to lose something, but moreso for the playing field to be evened a slight amount. Not gun or money wise, but maybe numbers wise. Personally I think criminal RP is the most fun shit out there. Outside of the illegal activities, interacting with other criminals whether friends or enemies is great. But at the same time, a good gunfight every now and then is also really fun too, and a lot of people would agree with this.

Take for example this situation that occurs in the Rooks nearly daily: someone is pulled over for a traffic stop, they aren't wanted so they comply with the officer and get a demerit on their license. Before that stop is finished, at least 3-4 more cruisers have pulled up. Granted, they have pretty good IC reason to assume a car in Rook colors is a Rook, so they call for backup in case they get attacked. They've got realistic reason for it, sure, but it really does prevent us from doing anything to get the person out if they ARE wanted. So we're kinda forced to make a choice: wait for backup/don't wait and send in whoever we have on hand, or just letting them go down. Depending on how many cops there are factors into the outcome chosen. Obviously one comes with a greater risk, but the potential for a quick gunfight; the other is just foregoing RP at all and going off to do something else. IC wise, we want to uphold our gang beliefs, but OOC we know doing it will just lead to us giving up the next 4 hours of our lives doing jailtime, so we're stuck with a dilemma, and it's not fun RP wise to have to be like "sike nevermind not gonna help out our brethren."

Let's think back to a few months ago when the mask riots happened. By the end of it, there was maybe 1 cop still on duty, and he basically wasn't responding to anymore calls because of the omnipowerful triple gang. While I can't imagine it was fun for any cops to basically be stripped of their ability to do anything, it was a one time thing. Dealing with PD often feels like the mask riots, except it's a daily thing.

Now I'm not saying there needs to be some OOC rule about how many cars can respond to something as backup, because that's stupid. But there does need to be some sort of change to make PD be a little more manageable in smaller scenarios like this. 

33 minutes ago, TonyRizzo said:

I think what a lot of people want isn't PD to lose something, but moreso for the playing field to be evened a slight amount. Not gun or money wise, but maybe numbers wise. Personally I think criminal RP is the most fun shit out there. Outside of the illegal activities, interacting with other criminals whether friends or enemies is great. But at the same time, a good gunfight every now and then is also really fun too, and a lot of people would agree with this.

Take for example this situation that occurs in the Rooks nearly daily: someone is pulled over for a traffic stop, they aren't wanted so they comply with the officer and get a demerit on their license. Before that stop is finished, at least 3-4 more cruisers have pulled up. Granted, they have pretty good IC reason to assume a car in Rook colors is a Rook, so they call for backup in case they get attacked. They've got realistic reason for it, sure, but it really does prevent us from doing anything to get the person out if they ARE wanted. So we're kinda forced to make a choice: wait for backup/don't wait and send in whoever we have on hand, or just letting them go down. Depending on how many cops there are factors into the outcome chosen. Obviously one comes with a greater risk, but the potential for a quick gunfight; the other is just foregoing RP at all and going off to do something else. IC wise, we want to uphold our gang beliefs, but OOC we know doing it will just lead to us giving up the next 4 hours of our lives doing jailtime, so we're stuck with a dilemma, and it's not fun RP wise to have to be like "sike nevermind not gonna help out our brethren."

Let's think back to a few months ago when the mask riots happened. By the end of it, there was maybe 1 cop still on duty, and he basically wasn't responding to anymore calls because of the omnipowerful triple gang. While I can't imagine it was fun for any cops to basically be stripped of their ability to do anything, it was a one time thing. Dealing with PD often feels like the mask riots, except it's a daily thing.

Now I'm not saying there needs to be some OOC rule about how many cars can respond to something as backup, because that's stupid. But there does need to be some sort of change to make PD be a little more manageable in smaller scenarios like this. 

PD realistically should outnumber any gang and be more powerful in direct and open fights, mafias/gangs are supposed to be more ppwerful in hits/assasinations/hits and runs/etc... that's why criminals should play smart.

What you are asking about is basically TDM and you want team balancing 😂😂

Edited by Amaim

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.