branning12

Anyone Else?

11 minutes ago, OBESE said:

As a representative of Los Santos City Hall I can tell you that such questions have been brought up OOCly but there are not decisions made on that matter as the government faction is still very young and has a lot of other things to deal with first. I would think that with time this question will be brought up again and a decision will be made. I personally agree with you guys.

I think it's also an issue that people can just buy stores/properties right on spot. No any additional requirements other than money needed. Wish it was that simple IRL. This also slightly fuels the argument that was mentioned that when you have money, you have more options, no matter what kind of RP you are into.
When I started to realize that this is kinda dumb is when SWAT started to get prepared to storm the Zeta store, confirming that PD is aware that there is a store  being owned by a gang. Same with gun stores now representing gangs. If police is aware of this, how can it still be open...
I hope that the question will be brought up and a descission will be made seriously. 

Edited by Yputi

3 minutes ago, Yputi said:

I think it's also an issue that people can just buy stores/properties right on spot. No any additional requirements other than money needed. Wish it was that simple IRL. This also slightly fuels the argument that was mentioned that when you have money, you have more options, no matter what kind of RP you are into.
When I started to realize that this is kinda dumb is when SWAT started to get prepared to storm the Zeta store, confirming that PD is aware that there is a store behind a bank being owned by a gang. Same with gun stores now representing gangs. If police is aware of this, how can it still be open...
I hope that the question will be brought up and a descission will be made seriously. 

Also to add to what you just said, the way that these businesses and properties were acquired is mind blowing as well. I remember the night when the stores were added to the server. All of them were being camped by one or another gang and if you wanted to buy the store you could not. That's why most of the stores were purchased by gang leaders and police officers, because gangs were camping locations and not letting no one close, putting them at gun point and telling them to leave, if not robbed while police officers kind of had immunity to that, considering they could call for a backup. So how realistic "not play to win" mindset was that? Did anyone cared? Not really.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, OBESE said:

How I see things is that those gangs that offer the closest gameplay of GTA Online are the ones that thrive. The big and strong organisations are those that give as close of gameplay to GTA Online and also manage to control everyone to the right amount to not get punished. YOu might not agree with me, but it is true tho, because most of the people want to join big gangs. Why? I don't know, but I would imagine one of the reasons is power that comes with the affiliation. When a young buck who has just joined a Zeta or a Triad or any other bigger gang can come up to someone who could be considered as a veteran on the server and whos character might be a well known person in criminal world for whatever reason and disrespect, just because he has gained that access to the power of a specific colour is not how it goes, imo.

I personally enjoy rp, Im not the best roleplayer by any means, but I try to do my best. I always consider the time and effort that others have put into their character and for that I have set rules to myself IC and OOC. Im here to enjoy my time and I want other around me to enjoy their time as well, so ignorant and greedy RP is just bad rp.

That's  what I had said in my OP, doesn't make a whole lot of sense for someone to suddenly become a demi-god simply because they are baptized in a certain color. 

Typically, a leader would teach his younger guys a little discipline and how to act around another leader or whatever the case is. Don't know very many gangs who would go to war with another simply over their younger guys.   

I also stated that the city wide urge to constantly be stepping on the little guy or figuring out a way to always rip somebody off, just because they don't want to work hard and build a character or a story arch. They just want to ride around sports cars, and make it all one color. Why?

Well, it seems that you and I have played on different servers possibly SAMP as well? I just got a really good feeling that some of these folks don't really have the urge to keep roleplaying after they have reached their "Nirvana" and simply stop caring about playing a character or never did

Edited by branning12

3 minutes ago, branning12 said:

That's  what I had said in my OP, doesn't make a whole lot of sense for someone to suddenly become a demi-god simply because they are baptized in a certain color. 

Typically, a leader would teach his younger guys a little discipline and how to act around another leader or whatever the case is. Don't know very many gangs who would go to war with another simply over their younger guys.   

The leaders would not, at least not straight out of the bat. How it happens is the snowball effect or chain reaction. If there is an issue with that involves any young buck then either he will have same or maybe bit higher ranked guys supporting him, which still does not concern the leadership, which gives them young bucks to deal with the situation how they seem fit, but if the issue continues, then it is presented and taken as an attack on the organisation, not specific individuals maybe, then it's the time when the leadership involves and makes the decision to outcast one or another group/gang. So it always leads to the same outcome. The mindset of aggression towards one of us is an aggression towards all of us.

And when it comes to organisations, their image, their actions, their level and skill of RP, it is very much so dependant on the leadership. If the leadership does not expect or force good rp on the people in their organisations then there is no ground set and it ends up being what it is.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, OBESE said:

The leaders would not, at least not straight out of the bat. How it happens is the snowball effect or chain reaction. If there is an issue with that involves any young buck then either he will have same or maybe bit higher ranked guys supporting him, which still does not concern the leadership, which gives them young bucks to deal with the situation how they seem fit, but if the issue continues, then it is presented and taken as an attack on the organisation, not specific individuals maybe, then it's the time when the leadership involves and makes the decision to outcast one or another group/gang. So it always leads to the same outcome. The mindset of aggression towards one of us is an aggression towards all of us.

And when it comes to organisations, their image, their actions, their level and skill of RP, it is very much so dependant on the leadership. If the leadership does not expect or force good rp on the people in their organisations then there is no ground set and it ends up being what it is.

And that entire process just doesn't sit right with me. I say process, because it appears you've seen the same exact product.

4 minutes ago, branning12 said:

And that entire process just doesn't sit right with me. I say process, because it appears you've seen the same exact product.

I mean like you said - others have told you the same and trust me there are way more that wishes the same. None of us wants to get rid of these organisations or these people, we just want to enjoy our time after hard work day or day in school and not be fuelled with that negative, greedy and ignorant rp. I know that some will think "dont get mad about it, it's a game" but Im in this game for a reason. It's not my character that gets the emotions from a good or bad rp, it's me as a human being, so I do care.

4 minutes ago, OBESE said:

I mean like you said - others have told you the same and trust me there are way more that wishes the same. None of us wants to get rid of these organisations or these people, we just want to enjoy our time after hard work day or day in school and not be fuelled with that negative, greedy and ignorant rp. I know that some will think "dont get mad about it, it's a game" but Im in this game for a reason. It's not my character that gets the emotions from a good or bad rp, it's me as a human being, so I do care.

You're not wrong, I had maybe 3 characters killed in LSRP in various biker gangs. One was a hot shot who wouldn't shut up, and the 2nd one tried to overstep and think about his morals. And the 3rd followed orders, but was killed by another MC. So, one of the things that I've always felt as a player on this server was. It doesn't matter what I say or do IC'y because it's just going to be a rinse and repeat.

Hello, I haven't been here long but thought I'd give you my perspective as a new player.

I agree, RP is not what I'd hoped it would be across the board.  Don't get me wrong, people RP, but it's not to a high standard.  People riding around on rims all day, running me over on my bike and not stopping, police not responding to a call for a robbery or accident.  These might be the littlest things but it's those things that should set the server apart from the rest.  I watch a lot of people stream on another RP server and the RP there seems to be much more serious.

The hopes of RP is what brought me here.  Right now I'm not sure on the state of RP here, and I'm certainly not in a position to badmouth the server, just making observations from a noobs point of view.

1 hour ago, Higgan0 said:

Hello, I haven't been here long but thought I'd give you my perspective as a new player.

I agree, RP is not what I'd hoped it would be across the board.  Don't get me wrong, people RP, but it's not to a high standard.  People riding around on rims all day, running me over on my bike and not stopping, police not responding to a call for a robbery or accident.  These might be the littlest things but it's those things that should set the server apart from the rest.  I watch a lot of people stream on another RP server and the RP there seems to be much more serious.

The hopes of RP is what brought me here.  Right now I'm not sure on the state of RP here, and I'm certainly not in a position to badmouth the server, just making observations from a noobs point of view.

You're not the first and probably not the last newcomer who says this. Hell, even veterans say the same thing after being on the server for good amount of time. That is why there are some new organisations emerging who are trying to gather people under one roof those who want to rp first and make money second. These new organisations are something like revolutionists and as in any revolution they have to stand against already established old-school ways which is not that easy.

These new organisations are something like revolutionists and as in any revolution they have to stand against already established old-school ways which is not that easy.

Should be easy enough.  Enforce the RP rules that I had to study in order to pass the test to be accepted.  Simple.  Just enforce the rules.  I'm not saying to take away the fun of others, but non RP bullcrap takes the fun away from the people who came here to an RP server.  If you have fun running up and robbing a NewPlayer of his gun and possesions while he lays on the ground injured because you came around the corner doing 5,000 mph and hit him, with not a LICK of RP, go play somewhere else?  Might sound harsh, sorry.  I'd hoped that's what was happening here already.  

Look, I get it.  We all want to see the community grow and thrive.  I just thought the community would grow and thrive through RP, not just filling the ranks to be called one of the bigger RP servers

Edited by Higgan0

7 hours ago, Higgan0 said:

Should be easy enough.  Enforce the RP rules that I had to study in order to pass the test to be accepted.  Simple.  Just enforce the rules.  I'm not saying to take away the fun of others, but non RP bullcrap takes the fun away from the people who came here to an RP server.  If you have fun running up and robbing a NewPlayer of his gun and possesions while he lays on the ground injured because you came around the corner doing 5,000 mph and hit him, with not a LICK of RP, go play somewhere else?  Might sound harsh, sorry.  I'd hoped that's what was happening here already.  

Look, I get it.  We all want to see the community grow and thrive.  I just thought the community would grow and thrive through RP, not just filling the ranks to be called one of the bigger RP servers

Me and another player got into a roadside accident, we were both speeding around a narrow road. We collided and the other player went down. 

Both being in an RP server, both having been in RP when the crash happenned, you would think that i would be allowed to rp my injuries and then rp rob them for being an idiot on a bike. 

Nope, was not allowed, was told if i rob them it is then VDM. I argued my case that at the time of collision we were both engaged in RP, with the server and each other, as we RP all the time, not just when another player is present. The player then switched to admin for just a moment, then switched back, indicating that they were right in the situation. Being a new player at the time i let it go and just carried on. 

Of course since then i know fully now that it is 100% within the rules, weird though right? 

8 hours ago, GWXCORE said:

Riding on rims? You mean their tires busted? You know that's only in your eyes and not in theirs right. Desync tire pop is THE most well known issue on the server. Same with burnouts when sitting parked. It's all desync.

Thanks, that's actually great to know

• Like 1

On 10/22/2019 at 7:53 AM, OBESE said:

I agree on what you said and even made a topic about it, which of course lead nowhere as it is IC thing and also a power flexing moves. Anything that gives big gangs a reason to mess with you will be taken with open arms. Here is the topic - 

As a representative of Los Santos City Hall I can tell you that such questions have been brought up OOCly but there are not decisions made on that matter as the government faction is still very young and has a lot of other things to deal with first. I would think that with time this question will be brought up again and a decision will be made. I personally agree with you guys.

How I see things is that those gangs that offer the closest gameplay of GTA Online are the ones that thrive. The big and strong organisations are those that give as close of gameplay to GTA Online and also manage to control everyone to the right amount to not get punished. YOu might not agree with me, but it is true tho, because most of the people want to join big gangs. Why? I don't know, but I would imagine one of the reasons is power that comes with the affiliation. When a young buck who has just joined a Zeta or a Triad or any other bigger gang can come up to someone who could be considered as a veteran on the server and whos character might be a well known person in criminal world for whatever reason and disrespect, just because he has gained that access to the power of a specific colour is not how it goes, imo.

I personally enjoy rp, Im not the best roleplayer by any means, but I try to do my best. I always consider the time and effort that others have put into their character and for that I have set rules to myself IC and OOC. Im here to enjoy my time and I want other around me to enjoy their time as well, so ignorant and greedy RP is just bad rp.

I hate to do this to you but considering your forum signature mentions how you were a general in LC. I have to say, you seem to have a lot of negative opinions when you personally were part of a gang who was notorious for shooting cops 24/7, DMing the bank and VDMing. I think people tend to forget that we're hosting players of ECRP just like everyone else. We built the tavern in order to provide completely legal and safe social events. The 247 store serves as a place to hang out, listen to music and chill. Most of the money that's spent in that store are from the people standing outside of it.

I don't know where you're from but in my city, people sit outside of some 24/7's and sell drugs, roll dice and do all types of illegal shit. Just because you're an enemy of ours icly and you don't get the result you want, doesn't mean you have to be upset about it. I search these forums often and it's literally the same two guys, every single time with these types of posts. What have you personally done to provide the server with better RP? You can complain for ages but you have to also practice what you preach. What efforts have you honestly made to boost anyone's RP experience other than complain about how someone's RP is bad when you're their enemy ICly.

My point is, I get it. You want it your way, but unfortunately it's the other way. 

LC

Edited by MrUntouchable215
  • PogU 2

1 hour ago, MrUntouchable215 said:

I hate to do this to you but considering your forum signature mentions how you were a general in LC. I have to say, you seem to have a lot of negative opinions when you personally were part of a gang who was notorious for shooting cops 24/7, DMing the bank and VDMing. I think people tend to forget that we're hosting players of ECRP just like everyone else. We built the tavern in order to provide completely legal and safe social events. The 247 store serves as a place to hang out, listen to music and chill. Most of the money that's spent in that store are from the people standing outside of it.

I don't know where you're from but in my city, people sit outside of some 24/7's and sell drugs, roll dice and do all types of illegal shit. Just because you're an enemy of ours icly and you don't get the result you want, doesn't mean you have to be upset about it. I search these forums often and it's literally the same two guys, every single time with these types of posts. What have you personally done to provide the server with better RP? You can complain for ages but you have to also practice what you preach. What efforts have you honestly made to boost anyone's RP experience other than complain about how someone's RP is bad when you're their enemy ICly.

My point is, I get it. You want it your way, but unfortunately it's the other way. 

LC

Sure I was part of LC, but do you actually know my game style, do you actually know what did, what I want and what was i doing or not? Probably never actually interacted with my character much or at all.  When you say I am your enemy ICly are you actually sure about it? Am I your enemy because I made myself an enemy or because you made me your enemy in your books?

When you say that the same two people are the only ones saying stuff/being negative you're lying. Sure I can agree that you will see me express my opinion again and again on the same matter as nothing is changing, but look who actually brings it up. It is never the same people, it's always someone new who got to taste the same shit as many others. This topic itself had almost 1 page full of opinions about the whole thing before I even posted and like 2 of the people posting are new to the server (if Im not mistaking).

Yeah, we (LC) had some people who decided to do Mass DM and you can bring it up as part of showing what was wrong with LC. But why dont you take in consideration that so many people have ended their game with a ban by specifically attacking Zetas? No one does that with Triads, Wanted, Rooks or whoever else...it's always Zetas for some reason. I dont think it's coincidence.

When it comes to the question of what I've done to make this server to have better RP? Been part of a faction that purely was focusing on RP not cash, was sticking to logical authentic representation of the group, the story, position in the town, the development of the group and now I am part of another group that will try to do the same, but this time with lessons learned from the previous attempt. Additionally I've never robbed a fisherman, never robbed a farmer or attacked anyone on the street or in the lab just because I can. I engage into conversation before I engage into a gunfight (and not in the same scenario as your fellas do).

What Im preaching here has nothing to do with "my way" or "your way". It's about everyone working together to bring good and positivity to everyones roleplay on this server and stop acting like it's a game to win. When people will start respecting other people and their time spent on this server then we will get rid of the times when one destroys the fun and positive exprience of another for no reason, just because he can. There is time and place for all sorts of roleplay and I will support that as someone who really enjoys good rp, but I will not support something that is low quality and level rp.

As I know you're a long time OG of the specific group and we have had few opinion exchanges and I see you as someone who can be respectable and logical, I see that you have your opinion of "everything is peachy, not sue what you on about" and it shows that you've actually not been on the other side even as a simple civilian.

In no way I can say that everything and all is bad, but I wish it would be a better and a litle bit nicer place for everyone.

Edited by OBESE

10 hours ago, OBESE said:

Sure I was part of LC, but do you actually know my game style, do you actually know what did, what I want and what was i doing or not? Probably never actually interacted with my character much or at all.  When you say I am your enemy ICly are you actually sure about it? Am I your enemy because I made myself an enemy or because you made me your enemy in your books?

When you say that the same two people are the only ones saying stuff/being negative you're lying. Sure I can agree that you will see me express my opinion again and again on the same matter as nothing is changing, but look who actually brings it up. It is never the same people, it's always someone new who got to taste the same shit as many others. This topic itself had almost 1 page full of opinions about the whole thing before I even posted and like 2 of the people posting are new to the server (if Im not mistaking).

Yeah, we (LC) had some people who decided to do Mass DM and you can bring it up as part of showing what was wrong with LC. But why dont you take in consideration that so many people have ended their game with a ban by specifically attacking Zetas? No one does that with Triads, Wanted, Rooks or whoever else...it's always Zetas for some reason. I dont think it's coincidence.

When it comes to the question of what I've done to make this server to have better RP? Been part of a faction that purely was focusing on RP not cash, was sticking to logical authentic representation of the group, the story, position in the town, the development of the group and now I am part of another group that will try to do the same, but this time with lessons learned from the previous attempt. Additionally I've never robbed a fisherman, never robbed a farmer or attacked anyone on the street or in the lab just because I can. I engage into conversation before I engage into a gunfight (and not in the same scenario as your fellas do).

What Im preaching here has nothing to do with "my way" or "your way". It's about everyone working together to bring good and positivity to everyones roleplay on this server and stop acting like it's a game to win. When people will start respecting other people and their time spent on this server then we will get rid of the times when one destroys the fun and positive exprience of another for no reason, just because he can. There is time and place for all sorts of roleplay and I will support that as someone who really enjoys good rp, but I will not support something that is low quality and level rp.

As I know you're a long time OG of the specific group and we have had few opinion exchanges and I see you as someone who can be respectable and logical, I see that you have your opinion of "everything is peachy, not sue what you on about" and it shows that you've actually not been on the other side even as a simple civilian.

In no way I can say that everything and all is bad, but I wish it would be a better and a litle bit nicer place for everyone.

LC was our enemy because of an IC situation they involved themselves in, they had a choice. You act as if we declared war on them, which isn't true, it's the polar opposite. There's no excuse to VDM or DM the bank, you can blame all you want but that's a fact. Gang war is part of RP when dealing with factions but some people can't take it and get upset oocly because they hate our methods of war. We street sweep and I can see how that gets annoying, getting robbed everywhere you go. Yet, that choice was made on their side. Our tactic of war is to humiliate, exhaust you and clean you of everything you own and it works. Yes, people take that OOCly but that's genuinely not our issue and that's also a fact. When gangs lose a war, their first reaction is to DM the bank and quit the server? Sounds about right. We're not a low level street gang with pistols, knives and bats. In war, you're fighting Cartel level war and that's with AK's, Machine pistols, SMG's, Shotguns, Micros and rarely carbines. My point is, you can't expect our method of war to be clean, it's messy by nature.

I think people misunderstand what RP is and that shows with the things people say. You mentioned how you talk to someone before you rob them, good on you but is that seriously even RP? If my intention is to rob you, I'm running up, gun to your face, empty your pockets and dip off. Realistically, that's how a robbery takes place. In no world ever do you see this HUGE dialog before someone's robbed, that is not only silly, it makes no realistic sense. I've had people GENUINELY OOCly upset saying shit like "These guys act like they're a fucking gang irl, fucking nerds" which is odd because on an RP based server..that's a considerably good compliment. You've had bad experiences with us because we don't fit your opinion of "Good RP" but again, that's subjective. The amount of ground work that we put in and content we've provided the server speaks for itself. You don't have to like us, or even enjoy our way of RP, that's not required. I just find it weird that most of these opinions come from people who were on the losing side of wars, rather than the neutral. I've also been on the other side as well and I can honestly say, from the VERY start of my time on ECRP, I've yet to been officially robbed. Shot and injured? Yes but I've never been held up and my shit completely taken. Anyone that knows me can vouch for that statement. I've worked for LSC for a really long time here and this was back when LSC got shot up almost 24/7 and even still, I was safe. I have no idea what you people are doing wrong, but fix it.

Edited by MrUntouchable215

Personally, I think the biggest gangs in the server being so friendly with one another is bad for criminal roleplay overall.
You don't want all out war but at the same time, don't team up like you're the Avengers to kill a 10 man civilian faction.

That being said though, if you hold onto your top spot by playing nice, why would you risk it? If Triads and Zetas geniunely get along with one another then you can't force roleplay upon them to fight. You can maybe encourage them to fight by adding the turfs in or whatever but even then, if they were content with how things were for them personally then what can you do?

As for shooting at cops, I mean, bippidy boppidy. If people are shooting at cops to get away with murder or robbery, I say fair game. You've got to let a gang be a gang, end of the day. What does tend to annoy the fuck out of me is when people shoot at cops just for the fuck of it, i've been shot at over Reckless Operation charges before. I ain't trying to die for no Speed Camera.

As for the RP standard, if I had to class it by SA:MP roleplay server standards, it's probably a low level server. There are some great role-players in the server, but your average player here doesn't believe in character development. Voice chat gives an extra dimension to roleplay but then it can also fuck with your immersion, especially if someone hasn't got their setup right or they are playing a hardened criminal with a voice like Michael Jackson.

The over-reliance on /do is irritating. I don't know about criminals but when I'm arresting someone, I have to keep asking them if I can do something. Like if you want to resist motherfucker, resist. State in a /me how you resist to me so I can respond back. Constantly having to ask if my actions are doable or a success is shit standard roleplay. There should be more /me's and less /do's. /do should be for descriptions of what's happening. Don't even get me started on the '/do s/f?' noobs.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, GOAT said:

Personally, I think the biggest gangs in the server being so friendly with one another is bad for criminal roleplay overall.
You don't want all out war but at the same time, don't team up like you're the Avengers to kill a 10 man civilian faction.

That being said though, if you hold onto your top spot by playing nice, why would you risk it? If Triads and Zetas geniunely get along with one another then you can't force roleplay upon them to fight. You can maybe encourage them to fight by adding the turfs in or whatever but even then, if they were content with how things were for them personally then what can you do?

As for shooting at cops, I mean, bippidy boppidy. If people are shooting at cops to get away with murder or robbery, I say fair game. You've got to let a gang be a gang, end of the day. What does tend to annoy the fuck out of me is when people shoot at cops just for the fuck of it, i've been shot at over Reckless Operation charges before. I ain't trying to die for no Speed Camera.

As for the RP standard, if I had to class it by SA:MP roleplay server standards, it's probably a low level server. There are some great role-players in the server, but your average player here doesn't believe in character development. Voice chat gives an extra dimension to roleplay but then it can also fuck with your immersion, especially if someone hasn't got their setup right or they are playing a hardened criminal with a voice like Michael Jackson.

The over-reliance on /do is irritating. I don't know about criminals but when I'm arresting someone, I have to keep asking them if I can do something. Like if you want to resist motherfucker, resist. State in a /me how you resist to me so I can respond back. Constantly having to ask if my actions are doable or a success is shit standard roleplay. There should be more /me's and less /do's. /do should be for descriptions of what's happening. Don't even get me started on the '/do s/f?' noobs.

/me writes a response.

/do does he read it?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MrUntouchable215 said:

LC was our enemy because of an IC situation they involved themselves in, they had a choice. You act as if we declared war on them, which isn't true, it's the polar opposite. There's no excuse to VDM or DM the bank, you can blame all you want but that's a fact. Gang war is part of RP when dealing with factions but some people can't take it and get upset oocly because they hate our methods of war. We street sweep and I can see how that gets annoying, getting robbed everywhere you go. Yet, that choice was made on their side. Our tactic of war is to humiliate, exhaust you and clean you of everything you own and it works. Yes, people take that OOCly but that's genuinely not our issue and that's also a fact. When gangs lose a war, their first reaction is to DM the bank and quit the server? Sounds about right. We're not a low level street gang with pistols, knives and bats. In war, you're fighting Cartel level war and that's with AK's, Machine pistols, SMG's, Shotguns, Micros and rarely carbines. My point is, you can't expect our method of war to be clean, it's messy by nature.

I think people misunderstand what RP is and that shows with the things people say. You mentioned how you talk to someone before you rob them, good on you but is that seriously even RP? If my intention is to rob you, I'm running up, gun to your face, empty your pockets and dip off. Realistically, that's how a robbery takes place. In no world ever do you see this HUGE dialog before someone's robbed, that is not only silly, it makes no realistic sense. I've had people GENUINELY OOCly upset saying shit like "These guys act like they're a fucking gang irl, fucking nerds" which is odd because on an RP based server..that's a considerably good compliment. You've had bad experiences with us because we don't fit your opinion of "Good RP" but again, that's subjective. The amount of ground work that we put in and content we've provided the server speaks for itself. You don't have to like us, or even enjoy our way of RP, that's not required. I just find it weird that most of these opinions come from people who were on the losing side of wars, rather than the neutral. I've also been on the other side as well and I can honestly say, from the VERY start of my time on ECRP, I've yet to been officially robbed. Shot and injured? Yes but I've never been held up and my shit completely taken. Anyone that knows me can vouch for that statement. I've worked for LSC for a really long time here and this was back when LSC got shot up almost 24/7 and even still, I was safe. I have no idea what you people are doing wrong, but fix it.

To be honest Im not quite sure why are you still talking about LC. Besides I never said nothing about excuses to do VDM or DM at bank and did not blame no one. I actually left LC and my General position because I was not happy with the RP and the daily activities of LC did not satisfy me from the RP standpoint. When you say you're not a low level street gang,then why so many of your members do petty crimes like stealing GPS, Map, Radio and bags? 

If your intention is to rob you you must have a good reason, something specific you're looking for for, stealing GPS from a person that has nothing else is robbing just for sake of robbing, nothing else and that's pitiful imo. And you misunderstood what I mean with having a conversation before robbing, I meant that I will actually have a conversation with a person and try to rp if I clearly see there is no point of robbing that person. I will talk and leave that person alone. I never said that I talk to someone and then rob them...but you guys do that...maybe that's where the confusion happened.

Also tehnically I've never was on the loosing side of the war as I left LC before the war, at the time of War I was part of Irish, as I was looking for that better RP, but I was not active at that moment so never participated in no shootouts. I was neutral for some time, but you dont do "neutral" anyways. It's either enemy or forced "neutral" on your terms. And don't get me wrong, I understand all that tax thing and it does make sense to a point. Where it makes no sense is when there are no rules or as you say "ground work" for what the tax is actually asked for, when does it apply etc. If I would make a lacross team, probably would be taxed for having a stick and 4 teammates. I like when things are logical and make sense. Im willing to do CK if the RP makes sense because I understand that it is part of character development.

I mean overall Im not surprised in the slightest of you guys not seeing any problems on the server with how the things are. I bet that from inside everything indeed is super chill and cool and no issues. But it is not like that from outside and that's what we are talking here about. Im talking about understanding other side, respecting everyones time, showing that example of an rp and doing it together.

• Upvote 1