Draugas

NCZ Zones

5 hours ago, CycloneDavid said:

Don't agree on more NCZ, but do agree that if there's a way to script auto police calls for help in camera areas during the day (ie service station) after a certain period of time that would be good, as it would be very realistic for someone to call the cops if a hold up took place at a gas station during broad daylight.

yea its just too hard to script all crime... its pretty unfeasible, I still think like... current ncz's having "working hours" so they are only nczs during the hours people would be there... then having more nczs wouldnt be crazy because they would be like more crime areas as well because current nczs would be cut in half... also would solve the problem of people parking in nczs because their cars could be stolen at night (realistic) and it would add pressure on people to watch the time and be like "cmon man we gotta get outa here people are going to show up soon" as 8 am rolls around at the bank... could create a lot of interesting role play opportunity.

Edited by Wizzidy
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Id just reccomend NCZ's around side jobs and their processing areas like the mine and foundry and del perro pier and fisherman dropoff.Even just the processing areas is enough because after going thru all that effort for freeloader thieves to just come and benefit from your hard work is frankly getting annoying

Its getting too stupid now where small time criminals go to rob honest folk because theyre too scared to do the actual criminal jobs like drugs,chop shop and gunrunning because they know people will be armed at these areas but not the legal jobs.You want to be a criminal go do that dont disturb the side jobs.

San Andreas is so big but criminals gather and prey at these areas because its easy pickings for them

Its also getting discouraging as not from me but a couple other people who I play with,once they leave New Player Status they get robbed for example as soon as they enter the mine or fishing at del perro pier trying to earn cash for their first proper car or house.

The soft NCZ with timezones are good as it will be like real life where people are processing ores during the day or a fishing wharf where theyre selling fish and thus people will be around.After those timings then when no ones around,crime goes down.

Edited by AlabastarEpic

Huge -1 from me.

I'm still struggling to understand why the current NCZ are in place as they already massively hinder the server, RP and immersion in almost everyway. 

Adding even one more is a massive massive mistake. NCZ at impound, means can never ever have any RP with Crims there, same with bank and any other NCZ . NCZ are the attempts to create realism through very very unrealistic means. They all need to go asap for more RP to become available. 

4 hours ago, AlabastarEpic said:

Id just reccomend NCZ's around side jobs and their processing areas like the mine and foundry and del perro pier and fisherman dropoff.Even just the processing areas is enough because after going thru all that effort for freeloader thieves to just come and benefit from your hard work is frankly getting annoying

Its getting too stupid now where small time criminals go to rob honest folk because theyre too scared to do the actual criminal jobs like drugs,chop shop and gunrunning because they know people will be armed at these areas but not the legal jobs.You want to be a criminal go do that dont disturb the side jobs.

San Andreas is so big but criminals gather and prey at these areas because its easy pickings for them

Its also getting discouraging as not from me but a couple other people who I play with,once they leave New Player Status they get robbed for example as soon as they enter the mine or fishing at del perro pier trying to earn cash for their first proper car or house.

The soft NCZ with timezones are good as it will be like real life where people are processing ores during the day or a fishing wharf where theyre selling fish and thus people will be around.After those timings then when no ones around,crime goes down.

Adding to the last post I just made. This is how far it could go, this poster wants NCZ around jobs now, and the foundary, this is 100% not a cops v robbers server but powergaming through NCZ is not a good route to take. 

But yeah mate people rob you guys when you leave new player status cause servouslt, there is not much for criminals to do. They are just waiting to rob you of everything you own bro. 

Edited by padpilot

17 hours ago, GOAT said:

In an ideal world sure, but we go where the action is. If there's a shooting in Vespucci, we're going to Vespucci. If there is a chase on Palomino Freeway, we're there.
There's just simply not enough units to do that effectively enough that it would make a difference.

That's because every unit goes to every high speed chase....

Literally seen 5-6 cruisers chasing cars for 30+ minutes.
You know im not wrong....

One or two patrols at the bank or other "NCZs" could be managed. Problem is many PD are here to get in chases and gunfights. And not RP for the sake of RP.

17 hours ago, GOAT said:

In an ideal world sure, but we go where the action is. If there's a shooting in Vespucci, we're going to Vespucci. If there is a chase on Palomino Freeway, we're there.
There's just simply not enough units to do that effectively enough that it would make a difference.

No Crime Zones shouldn't exist to make players feel safe, it's just a marker for areas where committing a crime would be very poor roleplay as the likelihood of being caught is very very high.

For me personally, I'd limit the No Crime zones to the interiors of the buildings for Bank and Tequil'la. I'd keep the No Crime Zones at Impound, Mission Row, Paleto Bay Station and the Hospital as it is as well.

The Bank is like the twilight zone. It's an NCZ but the only time i've heard about being dealing guns or drugs is outside the Bank.

This. +1.

Remove NCZ from the exterior of bank and bars. However, make the chance of being caught very likely. 

To help this, maybe make them known to be camera'd up and unbreakable cameras as you won't have access to the camera room etc.

Also, PD can even patrol the area to ensure nobody is wearing a mask, maybe higher priority than normal. Since right now, most PD wouldn't really care that someone is wearing a mask at bank as crimes can't be committed there anyway.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.