SaltyPython

Remove /mechanic and make Mechanics a number on your phone instead of a command

Not sure if this has been suggested before, but since the Taxi service is a number on your phone, I feel like the Mechanic service should also be a number on your phone instead of /mechanic. I know myself that I didn't know how to call a mechanic when I was alone because I didn't know it was a command and thought it was a number we had to find out for an embarrassingly long time!

Edited by SaltyPython
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 4

5 hours ago, SkylineGT said:

I can give +1 in terms of rp but I feel like it's going to be less used and I played on NGG for ages.. and imo mechanic cmd was just fine

Personally, I feel like it would be MORE used, because as it stands having it as a command just confuses new players and they'll think it's a number anyways, since DCC's is a number that already comes with the phone. I know I thought it was a number until I found out it was a command.

On 8/6/2019 at 10:08 AM, SaltyPython said:

Personally, I feel like it would be MORE used, because as it stands having it as a command just confuses new players and they'll think it's a number anyways, since DCC's is a number that already comes with the phone. I know I thought it was a number until I found out it was a command.

I guess it goes from person to person, from exp to exp... a lot of us were used to old system on samp and since it was working like that for years, new players will probably get used to what's newer or already in server.. but then again, we can always have both.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.