Jack_Hyden

Make farms and farming warehouses NCZ URGENT!!!

Hello everyone..

I think this thing with people robbing farmers needs to stop... i just got killed for no reason.. I get robbed everyday trying to work in peace.. police doesnt patrol the area and everything is messed up. I think farms and farming warehouses should be NCZ and all people who are not farmers should have no access to anything of it. 

I know a lot of people will not agree with me but this is starting to get anoying as hell.. people braking rules all the time and robbing farmers.. like for what? to get wheat which you can sell infront fo them? wtf? THINGS SHOULD BE CONSIDERED URGENT AND GET FIXED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Good day to you all

Jack

Edited by Jack_Hyden

-1 NCZs are meant to denote highly populated areas with ample cameras and quick emergency response... so people would not attempt crime there.... a farm off the highway is not that.... we cant go making everything an ncz so people can play money gathering simulator, ive been robbed plenty of times and it sucks, but criminals go to jail and pay for it, it should be handled IC not OOC.

I guess trying to solve it through IC means isn't really working because we can't watch the Farm and the Mine and this and that 24/7.
It's also not practical to make the farm a no-crime zone.

I think an ideal compromise would be making the wheat player specific. You could still do your job, but you could still be robbed of your other items.

Then it becomes about having stuff on you when you are working, not about them stealing your work.

• Like 1

@GOAT sometimes i really think i'm just going to use a gps for my job, i've faced criminal kids today robbing me over being a neighbour to them which is a shitty RP and other gangs just pulls out a gun on you for entering nearby appartments, i bet even if i told them i'm a neighbour they wouldn't care and still rob, what an shitty RP they got,anyway the kid i offered him to help out with business stuff rp but he turned into a shitlord decided to knock me out just "not to remember him" 

Because the truth is if we fight back, all we civs get reported for rdm just because they didn't win the fight. Or call it fearRP, i'm nearly done having a shitlord robbing me over a small shit of item he can afford.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, MildsHawk said:

@GOAT sometimes i really think i'm just going to use a gps for my job, i've faced criminal kids today robbing me over being a neighbour to them which is a shitty RP and other gangs just pulls out a gun on you for entering nearby appartments, i bet even if i told them i'm a neighbour they wouldn't care and still rob, what an shitty RP they got,anyway the kid i offered him to help out with business stuff rp but he turned into a shitlord decided to knock me out just "not to remember him" 

Because the truth is if we fight back, all we civs get reported for rdm just because they didn't win the fight. Or call it fearRP, i'm nearly done having a shitlord robbing me over a small shit of item he can afford.

The new definition of fearRP should just be whenever a criminal doesn't get whatever he wants from the victim because he is screaming in his mic "HANDS HANDS HANDS"

• Like 1

Its not just about crime and everything... mostly is about RP.. why would you even think about robbing a farmer?? and if the RP would be correct farmer should have a contract to sell wheat.. but it seems like the warehouses people that buy wheat dont care who delivers it... and they just watch 3 people rob a farmer and they say here is the money for the stolen wheat.. offcourse we will pay.. how real is that? please?

I dont mind getting robbed.. i dont care if they take my stuff.. but this thing with stealing wheat (my work) is a real bullshit and should be punishable

Welcome to Eclipse, where 3/4ths of the criminal roleplay consists of robberies and muggings. You must be new here. Anywhere outside of a NCZ you will be targeted and robbed. Many times, almost systematically. Anyone who uses drug processing knows this too. You cannot roleplay or do ANYTHING there for more than 5-10 minutes without a stick up crew coming to rob everyone. After being here for month or two now I get why the behavioral reports are a thing. It's for stuff like this guy is experiencing. I bet you he cannot even farm for a half hour without being robbed and executed. That's just lame. But what is more lame in my opinion are the Groups/Factions that go around with the " Handsup In 5 seconds or I shoot " techniques. And there is plenty of them. It's gotten to the point where people might as well just draw and assume they will have to fire on and engage anyone who pulls up to their RP area at Farms or Processing. When nobody is out to RP together, and everyone is out to rob each-other you get this toxic environment where everyone is quick to pull a gun and escalate the situation. Just my opinion on the situation though. I'v accepted the fact this is not a " Heavy Roleplay " Server , and I have gotten used to the various low quality robbery RP that is all to common. Sadly you will have to get used to it to.  😔

20 minutes ago, Jack_Hyden said:

..Well i will probably leave before i get used to it.. or join criminal carrier 5sec ago i was shoot in the head for "not frisking" although i did allowfrisk -.-

People here simply don't care. It's all about the pew pew and bang bang. Not the roleplay.  Not completely true, but for the most part. It's just how it is. Even if you cannot do the handsup animation fast enough, or simply take a few seconds to understand a command people will just kill you.  To them it's easier to hit I and loot your wounded body instead of roleplaying a frisk and keeping you alive. I understand your frustration however, I have not even been able to complete RP at multiple areas because of repetitive low quality RP robberies. It's just part of the game sadly. And in this community armed robbery is about 75% of all criminal activity aside from chopping vehicles and having meetings with other gangs to decide who to ally/enemy/rob next. Lmao, it's a vicious , stupid cycle and I think only characters of limited roleplay skill resort to robberies all the time. I wish things were different, but sadly this is the way it is. And now you need 3-5 armed guards minimum to even farm, make a bag of marijuana, or even do other remedial tasks and other RP. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by James_McNulty

All side jobs carry risk. Farming more so than others, because the pay off is higher. 

I hated being robbed at the farms, and hate that the risk is too high now for me to do it anymore.

However, I don't think removing the risk of robbery should be considered from any of the side jobs. It is actually one of the few interactions between gangs and civilians that I think is healthy for Eclipse. At least with side jobs, robbers have a reason and a reasonable target for the robbery. Which is much better then the random attacks on people in the streets.

There are IC means of doing farming safely.