MarineTipton

Permanent vehicle damage

Good evening ladies and gentleman, 

I think it would be an awesome addition to the server if we implemented permanent vehicle damage. It would make people appreciate their vehicles more, bring in more RP at the garages, and would keep people from abusing the /park and house feature. I could write a book explaining how awesome it would be, but I think it speaks for itself. More revenue for the government, and better RP quality. Something small and easy I hope, anyone else agree? 

Cheers.

ragemp is full of desync problems what i see in my screen is not what you see in your screen, players having map loading problems that can make so much damage then other players have to pay to repair their vehicle because some player didn't see it in their screen, it happens a lot i always see a guy ramming like 10 cars at bank because map is not loading and if they accomplish this idea we would have to pay for anything 

if they lower the maximum tax percentage (%35) to %15 it would be nice to get this idea accomplished because taxes are high and need to pay for desync problems which is another "tax"

Edited by SMILE_

8 minutes ago, SMILE_ said:

ragemp is full of desync problems what i see in my screen is not what you see in your screen, players having map loading problems that can make so much damage then other players have to pay to repair their vehicle because some player didn't see it in their screen, it happens a lot i always see a guy ramming like 10 cars at bank because map is not loading and if they accomplish this idea we would have to pay for anything 

couldn't have said it better myself. -1 to this suggestion. 

59 minutes ago, SMILE_ said:

ragemp is full of desync problems

-1 to this suggestion, Lol do i have to mention that i keep looking at people doing burnouts ? i never SEEN a desync like that before in any game ! and now a permanent damage ? i appreciate that you want to keep it realistic but if desync can be fixed then we can suggest the thing you want, here is the picture, as a new player see this as a first day of playing in eclipse and he's like why does he see a comet trying to race a normal car ? at my first day i thought all of those people even cops were doing burnouts on purpose and i thought they were doing some gta online shit to show off their cars but a police showing off his tyres ? i'm like wtf.. a cop cannot be that corrupt lol, i had to ask in discord and i was told that was a desync and i got VERY confused because i never saw a desync like that before when i used to rp in fivem.

1cdbdabc35d580ae14327cec65f33b4c.jpg

Edited by MildsHawk

1 hour ago, heartgg said:

Maybe don't need to make it permanent, but just make it so it's not fixed when you store it in parking lot or garage. Like... it could only be fixed at the mechanic shop possibly...

Thats what he means but he didnt describe it well. He is suggesting to have all vehicles take damage that cannot be fixed by putting it in your garage, instead you need to go to bayview/LSC.

I dont know about the rest, but im not in the mood to pay 8k to fix a rapid GT because it got desync rammed by a motorcycle

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, heartgg said:

+1 if we reduced repair prices and made it so people could only repair cars at mechanic shops

i have a paleto house for the sole purpose of using its garage if my tires get desync popped. I am not a fan of the idea that my tires could be popped in paleto and be completely out of my control without anything i can do about it other than drive back to the city spinning out every 5 seconds to get them fixed at LSC. being able to fix in your garage is useful because of all the massive desync issues on the server. removing it would make players pay for getting fucked over by what is essentially a bug.

Edited by TheCanadian

3 minutes ago, TheCanadian said:

i have a paleto house for the sole purpose of using its garage if my tires get desync popped. I am not a fan of the idea that my tires could be popped in paleto and be completely out of my control without anything i can do about it other than drive back to the city spinning out every 5 seconds. being able to fix in your garage is useful because of all the massive desync issues on the server. removing it would make players pay for getting fucked over by what is essentially a bug.

Does it actually happen that often? I never had these issues...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.