Xoza

Some Additional Dead Body Ideas

Suggesting more dead body ideas.

• /bagbody - move the body into a bodybag so it can be carried or not visible.
    • Bags would show in the trunk instead.
  • /trashbody - move the body to a large trash bag, of which is marked on the map and could be picked up by garbage job.
    • May need to add the ability for everyone to be able to move garbage bags.
    • When garbage truck is dumped, there is a chance the body would fall out instead of get 'deleted'.
  • /recoverbody - remove a body from a bag.
  • Make the foundry double as an incinerator where you can drop items or bodies to dispose of them.
  • Only allow government workers to enter MD while carrying a 'dead' body.
  • Allow the Hearse to carry a body. (does it? I actually haven't tried.)
  • Allow the grainger the ability to carry up to 5 bodies +1 driver (depending on occupancy?) Since the grainger has various government vehicle variations already in-game in addition to civilian, this would support 'coroner's'.
  • Add the cemetery as a body dropoff (dead bodies only).
  • Add a body dropoff/revival at Sandy.
  • Add more information to dead body examination. "You would find identification of <name>" or "((This body belongs to ###))" Maybe only IDs for /ldo's.
Edited by Xoza
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

+1 I could then fit a body in a car that "apparently cant fit one in its boot" or back seats. I would imagine it might be a bit hard to code, as even the trunk body storage is a little dodgy.

Edited by MSJC

Added to the list

• Allow the grainger the ability to carry up to 5 bodies +1 driver (depending on occupancy?) Since the grainger has various government vehicle variations already in-game in addition to civilian, this would support 'coroner's'.
Edited by Xoza

As a medic, I have a different view of this, one that would create another civilian job.  Medics are already busy enough and to require them to deal with bodies on top of the load we already have would not be an improvement for the community, as people would waiting longer than they sometimes do today, or we would get to less people who require medical attention due to time taken to deal with bodies.

Instead, create a coroner "civ" job, with a hearse as the job vehicle, and have the player's GPS ping whenever someone dies (goes into a coma, killed and respawns at hospital).    Coroner would then drive to the location of the body, pick it up, and have to drop it off at the coroner's office, located beside Central MD.     They would have the choice, especially when it is at active PD scenes, to RP with PD and Medics, actually creating a civilian job that is more than just a grind.   When dropping a body off at the coroner's office, they would get paid a set fee per body.   Possibly allow the hearse to carry more than one body at a time, so coroners can manage multiple bodies before having to drive back downtown.

To be clear, this is a job, not a faction, just like postman or garbage man.   Anyone, including new players, would be eligible for this job.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, kenichis said:

I don't understand why there should be an option to dump it at the foundry. Its already a feature to be able to gut bodies and sell it to the butcher, it doesn't make much sense either cause its a metallurgy plant not just any furnace.

You only harvest the meat, body is still there and when examined says it's been gutted.

2 minutes ago, UrbanAwsomeman said:

Another thing they could do to make people want to get rid of dead bodies instead of just leaving them is to allow detectives to examine the body to figure out information about how they died. Such as a rough time of death and what weapon killed him.

There should actually be more information about bodies. When examined it only show's injuries. It should give an ID of the individual so they can be /ldo 'd.

+1 i love this ideas but what if there was a shovel in game that u can buy say i killed 3 guys who are my rivals but taking them to a foundry no take them to MD nah why not ok ok u can Bury Them your self your own dumping grounds be cool tho got dead bodys hidden than one day someone ends up some how finding the place and the bodys can cops can investiage them to determine who they are. 

how they died and try to figure out who killed them to charge them with murder of how many bodys be like a killer ass RP where one guy is Random Murdering people like the shovel could take like 60 seconds to dig a grave than another 60 seconds to refill the grave and u can put as many bodys as u want in a grave.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.