jamfan03

More public garages? Or make Legion Square garage an NCZ?

Have they thought about adding more public storage garages? The issue I have with only one storage garage is everyone has to go there that doesn't have a house. Which makes it incredibly busy and an area of chaos sometimes. Also it creates potential for people to be targeted while pulling out their vehicle since it is not an NCZ. --  I think adding another garage somewhere on the map or making the current one an NCZ would be an improvement.

• Like 1

+1

I'd say more parking lots/garages with no NCZs would be a better choice than only have 1 with NCZ or multiple ones with NCZs. 

I don't play a criminal character but I do not like the idea of more NCZs. By having the garage(s) as NCZs it would just add another "safe" hangout spot that would end up littered with vehicles like the bank for example. The tougher it is for criminals to chop cars due to so many cars being NCZs, the more aggressive they'll get with people outside of NCZs.

Having multiple garages would be convenient for players as it would offer multiple locations for players to travel to and from, thus cutting down on long distance journeys to retrieve or store cars. This would also cut down on people being able to prey on the garage location since there would be multiple locations they'd have to decide on to watch, rather than everyone funneling into one.

Edited by Wifye

I do believe the parking garage just south of the bank should be one of the additional locations. This would improve everyone's quality of life in regards to parking near the bank. 

The following is a list of reasons why. Using /park costs money just like "/parking time" so there's still the money sink aspect, there would be a lot less vehicles left parked around the bank for extended periods thus improving game/server performance, there would be less vehicles laying around that cops have to check for parking passes which this would result in less crime and less towing would be needed then.

Add-on/Edit: I would increase parking at this garage to at least $1000(maybe even more) as it would more expensive given its location. 10 minutes at the meter is $600 for non VIP so $1000 for /park would be similar to /parking 15-20.. 

Edited by Wifye

Definitely need more of them, DOC officers are told we cannot park in our parking lot unless we are actively on duty, which wouldnt be a problem except its a 5-10 minute drive into town every time we log off for 45 minutes to go to dinner or face getting our cars admin deleted...  so I agree whole heartedly with more parking garages, but NCZ seems problematic or at least unnecessary...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.