Kai

Improve VIP Benefits / Add VIP Tiers

I won't mention the old SAMP server name but as a lot of us here, including staff are from there - you'll already know what I'm talking about.

The benefits to VIP right now are dog poop. This wouldn't bother me much if the price matched, but 10 EUR a month for VIP? Thats more than many AAA subscription based games.

I would like for the rewards to be looked at again, and possibly even a tier system. I would love an expensive option, one that is permanent with good benefits.

Whilst I pay for VIP, not a single one of my friends think its worth it - and I agree.. I buy it to support the server but if things aren't changed I certainly won't renew when my 12 months are up.

Tiers could be in Bronze, Silver and Gold - with a Platinum (or whatever name) as a permanent but expensive option.

Rewards could be:

Increased salary, Discounted mors cost, vehicle upgrades/repairs, cheaper access to weapons/armour.  Increased rewards from drugs or fishing - and so on.

I acknowledge that some things are made awkward by the fact that in some cases you're effectively purchasing from player owned businesses but something needs to be done.

Edited by Kai
  • Upvote 7

On 4/12/2019 at 8:01 AM, Arya said:

I recently started playing again but since they removed bleets which was the only reason I bought it for. Weazel is never online or available which is still an issue.

I think it's gotten a lot better. I work for them and we almost always have someone online. We just hired a bunch of people as well. 

It's already pay to win, half the city's driving a comet these days. But yeah as for the VIP, it's true the perks are so lackluster at the moment that I've stopped buying VIP the month they removed bleeter. You took a few awesome features and replaced it with nothing guys 😞

• Like 1

I think people with VIP get enough financial benefit like lower taxes, fines, free cityB and so on. Giving VIP higher salaries, cheaper guns and armour would make the game P2W. While I do feel more perks would be nice, I think they should be more subtle. Like faster refuelling, electric vehicles very slowly recharging when parked, ability to use cityB even if taxi drivers are on... 

Even though I have VIP now and will so in the future, I'm against any perks that would push the server over the line and make it become P2W.

• Like 1

For those saying that I am asking for P2W - I am not at all.

If the server feels that they must remove so many of the benefits, lower the price.  Simple as that.

I'm actually totally happy with how the rewards are, but the price is too high for what we get.  Increase benefits, or lower the price.  Nobody wants P2W including myself.

3 minutes ago, Kai said:

For those saying that I am asking for P2W - I am not at all.

If the server feels that they must remove so many of the benefits, lower the price.  Simple as that.

I'm actually totally happy with how the rewards are, but the price is too high for what we get.  Increase benefits, or lower the price.  Nobody wants P2W including myself.

Your suggestions are Pay to win, so yeah you do.

Edited by Shax

Just now, Shax said:

Your suggestions is Pay to win, so yeah you do.

You might want to look up what pay to win actually means buddy.  But no - no it is not what I want.

I literally just said I'm happy with the way VIP is - the price is just too high. Not sure what you're on about.

Just now, Kai said:

You might want to look up what pay to win actually means buddy.  But no - no it is not what I want.

I literally just said I'm happy with the way VIP is - the price is just too high. Not sure what you're on about.

pay 2 win is gaining an advantage other players can't by paying for it.

Increased salary, Discounted mors cost, vehicle upgrades/repairs, cheaper access to weapons/armour.  Increased rewards from drugs or fishing - and so on. 

those are your words, and they are pay 2 win. 

1 minute ago, Shax said:

pay 2 win is gaining an advantage other players can't by paying for it.

those are your words, and they are pay 2 win. 

Money does not equal a direct winning advantage. That's the point.  These donations keep the server running, allowing you to play and make any money at all.

Once again, as I've said already - I don't need massive changes, but the price does not match the rewards. The support on this thread so far is pretty clear.

Anyway, not interested in arguing with you.  Thanks for your input.

1 minute ago, Kai said:

Money does not equal a direct winning advantage. That's the point.  These donations keep the server running, allowing you to play and make any money at all.

Once again, as I've said already - I don't need massive changes, but the price does not match the rewards. The support on this thread so far is pretty clear.

I'm not arguing, i'm just saying your suggestions are p2w

6 minutes ago, Kai said:

Backpedalling at it's finest ^^

I think VIP needs to go the route of extra cosmetic features. Such as, cool paint jobs for your cars. Exclusive outfits. Gun camos. Stuff like that.  

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.