Kai

Improve VIP Benefits / Add VIP Tiers

1 hour ago, Eshu said:

Backpedalling at it's finest ^^

I think VIP needs to go the route of extra cosmetic features. Such as, cool paint jobs for your cars. Exclusive outfits. Gun camos. Stuff like that.  

Exactly, on point suggestions. +1

4 hours ago, Shax said:

I'm not arguing, i'm just saying your suggestions are p2w

The suggestions he posed mimic what already exists, cheaper tickets and fines exists, cheaper parking, the only difference is they recently took away the largest benefit which was citybee mopeds and that is fine but I imagine they should have added something at the same time  +1

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wizzidy said:

The suggestions he posed mimic what already exists, cheaper tickets and fines exists, cheaper parking, the only difference is they recently took away the largest benefit which was citybee mopeds and that is fine but I imagine they should have added something at the same time  +1

Yeah sure, Increased salary is mimic of what exists 🙂

Edited by Shax

7 minutes ago, Shax said:

Yeah sure, Increased salary is mimic of what exists 🙂

Yea, pretty close to it +% value to income or expense, they get increased job money but for jobs that suck so I don't know I could suggest 25% more fishing money but increase to salary is less broken...

1 minute ago, Wizzidy said:

Yea, pretty close to it +% value to income or expense, they get increased job money but for jobs that suck so I don't know I could suggest 25% more fishing money but increase to salary is less broken...

No matter what you say his suggestions are p2w, i don't know what you are trying to get out of this

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.