Daniel_Underwood

Armor for criminals

Was one of the first people who owned an armour, spent 120k for 3 vests. Lost my first one in matter of 20min as I was on a bike taking a turn I touched a pole which not only destroyed all my armour, but also took my health down to be injured. Luckily got to sell my second armour for the import price of 40k. The last one is still at my house...gathering dust. The price is ridiculous and such armour should not be no luxury...as it is 25% armour, so technically it is light armour that would not be that hard to get. If there would be different available levels of armour, same as police has 50%, SWATS have 75%, then sure, do like 10k, 25k, 40k, but as many are saying 40k for 25% armour is ridiculous. Besides once you put it on, you cannot take it off and if police sees you in that armour, you go to jail. So it also gives a large risk to just lose it outside taking damage.

• Upvote 2

On 4/7/2019 at 7:10 PM, BellamyJames said:

-1 criminals are trying to get as many advantages as law enforcement is ridiculous. Your job is suppose to be harder. You want to be buffed out while all you do is go to the pier and rob hard working people. Just deal with the cost. 

armor would only be for official gangs and i don't think anybody would sell it cheap on the streets.

-1, at the current state of the server I don't think there is need for criminals to have anything more that makes them "stronger". If anything maybe cops should not be able to grab armor from their vehicle but instead only from their HQ to make it more realistic and maybe fair?

Edited by CurtisJackson

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.