Vetro

Making more houses and apartments available

Many houses and apartments across the map alredy has white markers, as if they were supposed to be added ingame but then not added anyways. I think adding in these houses and apartments would make the server much more competitive when it comes to housing prices, but also make real estate a much better buisness to roleplay IC. Lots of new places to roleplay and many unique scenarios. This would also increase the population outside the big cities, and in the smaller areas. I believe apartments has been somewhat missing except for the few 1 garages that are located around the map. This would also make big houses and mansions more unique, and not every single person on the server owns some vinewood hills mansion. Some of my favourite and most forgotten spots include:

Los Santos apartments, with nice parking lots and garages could maybe encourage more renting/landlord roleplaying? aswell as having cheaper options for less fortune players that cant afford vinewood hills mansions making it more realistic aswell. not like everyone can afford a big house anyways.

20190313034442_1.thumb.jpg.d0c800756fab549c67a975b9d43a621c.jpg

Old abandoned houses by Blaine County (would make great hiding spots or trap houses)

20190313033712_1.thumb.jpg.c3193236865916c76ee81f63b8fb6850.jpg

Interesting houses located very close to SADOC and could potentially be great houses for the employees of the faction, or even to the gas station owner right next to them

20190313031424_1.thumb.jpg.5d2f2fa73993454747bf132735330e35.jpg

Unique house by AutoRepairs, would be the only house in that area

20190313033542_1.thumb.jpg.d0b3e29407310aca808b9d5315f85141.jpg

More trailers in the desert could add to some great roleplaying as someone poor, and should really be made into houses

20190313031727_1.thumb.jpg.49eb96459bdffb50f905385e9c5fd477.jpg

I could go on and on, but i didn't have the time to find every non added house on the map! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Pretty sure they are working on it, that is why there are admin markers. You also see them in the city.
I get the idea why they added the system where houses will go on sail if a player is inactive for long enough, but I agree they also just could add houses as there are plenty to add. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Yputi said:

Pretty sure they are working on it, that is why there are admin markers. You also see them in the city.
I get the idea why they added the system where houses will go on sail if a player is inactive for long enough, but I agree they also just could add houses as there are plenty to add. 

Oh yeah for sure, they've just been there for a very long time. I don't think adding more houses and apartments would do any damage, only making it more competitive and having nice houses would be even more unique and maybe their price would shoot up even more. I feel like a lot of people just have houses they never use but just have for the sake of getting garage storage and i think it ruins the roleplay aspect of it. 

When every IC real estate post is only buying and barely anyone is even selling them AND IF THEY DO its for extreme markups (impossible to find a 1g for under 150k) i think its time for the admins to add some more houses. It shouldn't be this hard to find a house on the server.Don't mind people selling for a bit overprice and such but its getting insane and unrealistic. The few selling posts are getting spammed and bidded on like crazy and they are usually alredy sold and just an inactive poster.

fda72d49412587867915941f7461bfe2.png

Edited by Vetro

3 minutes ago, Swifty said:

Makes sense to me +1 - the real estate forum are just people begging for houses on threads that are weeks old, it isn't a good luck.

Maybe we could also get some hotel businesses going?

Exactly, the market right now is definately not viable, nobody is selling and everyone is buying which results in some insane pricefixing. About a year ago a 3 garage house cost 200k, i don't mind them going up to 400k and so on but their original base value are FAR FAR under that and now people expect up to a million for a 3g in vinewood. Maybe there should be hotels but also i think more apartments would be a great thing, an apartment block would be absolutely awesome. But most of all i'd just like to see more houses being added to purchase, theres many in the city aswell as outside the city. The pictures i've shown are only a few examples

48 minutes ago, ohitsryno said:

+1

it's literally impossible to find any property but there's countless homes with admin markers set to be houses.

Exactly, i would really really like more houses to be available. Number one priority for me at the moment.

image.png.7a8bec925b74db72f6f507215fef34c5.pngEVERYONE buying and only one guy is selling an apartment for 200 grand... 1 garage..

Edited by Vetro
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Redzas96 said:

How it is expensive? You get base income of 2.5k for hour of playing. Few hours a day just from base income and you are able to pay your rent. 

I don't, and its not worth it at all. It'll just make everything worse. Rich people will get richer and poor people will get poorer. You are part of the problem if you support that.