Vetro

Making more houses and apartments available

@Vetro

Yeah i support that idea but i think that people like you have a problem of  thinking. But thanks for your opinion. You are thinking that adding more houses will solve the problem? Hell no. Tons of houses for everybody won't be added over night. Even if it would be, it won't solve the problem for long term, because after some time demand would increase again and supply would decrease. If you don't have enough money and can't afford a property on these days, then nothing will change for you even if some houses will be added. Whenever a property is added, people who have money buy most of the property for resell. Then other resellers buys it to resell it again. Why? Because prices of real estate, even from resellers, are still not too big.  Due to increasing city population the demand of real estate is much bigger than than supply. That's how prices increase. Prices will increase until it reaches insane amounts of money and no one buys it anymore. Those people who resell property are the ones who causes trouble. It is good way to make money, but after all it causes some harm to economy.  

Whats wrong with rich people getting richer and poor people staying poor? Are you poor? If so - start doing something about that. Or do you want it to be some kind of communism server - everybody gets same amount of everything? Change the way you think. That's how the world works.

Edited by Redzas96

13 minutes ago, Redzas96 said:

Whats wrong with rich people getting richer and poor people staying poor? Are you poor? If so - start doing something about that. Or do you want it to be some kind of communism server - everybody gets same amount of everything? Change the way you think. That's how the world works.

If replication of the real world is the goal why not set up government run low income housing? Certain apartment buildings could be set up with the restriction of only allowing rental contracts to people that are new to town. The income would then go to fund government agencies. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Azilum said:

If replication of the real world is the goal why not set up government run low income housing? Certain apartment buildings could be set up with the restriction of only allowing rental contracts to people that are new to town. The income would then go to fund government agencies. 

Great idea!

• Like 1

On 3/25/2019 at 2:18 AM, Vetro said:

When every IC real estate post is only buying and barely anyone is even selling them AND IF THEY DO its for extreme markups (impossible to find a 1g for under 150k) i think its time for the admins to add some more houses. It shouldn't be this hard to find a house on the server.Don't mind people selling for a bit overprice and such but its getting insane and unrealistic. The few selling posts are getting spammed and bidded on like crazy and they are usually alredy sold and just an inactive poster.

fda72d49412587867915941f7461bfe2.png

Good job Real Estate companies like Dynasty 8 are opening soon

On 3/30/2019 at 2:45 PM, Redzas96 said:

@Vetro

Yeah i support that idea but i think that people like you have a problem of  thinking. But thanks for your opinion. You are thinking that adding more houses will solve the problem? Hell no. Tons of houses for everybody won't be added over night. Even if it would be, it won't solve the problem for long term, because after some time demand would increase again and supply would decrease. If you don't have enough money and can't afford a property on these days, then nothing will change for you even if some houses will be added. Whenever a property is added, people who have money buy most of the property for resell. Then other resellers buys it to resell it again. Why? Because prices of real estate, even from resellers, are still not too big.  Due to increasing city population the demand of real estate is much bigger than than supply. That's how prices increase. Prices will increase until it reaches insane amounts of money and no one buys it anymore. Those people who resell property are the ones who causes trouble. It is good way to make money, but after all it causes some harm to economy.  

Whatver you think, adding more houses will definately solve the problem. You just don't want it to happen because then you can't profit on your buisness. I really doubt supply and demand will rise again if more houses and specifically apartments will be added. If every house/apartment in the game existed as a purchaseable property everyone would have a house. I don't mind you making a rental buisness, go for it, but the current states of houses is broken and its ruined the market completely. I have more than enough money to buy a property and hopefully i'll be able to do so on my second character. He isn't homeless and he has a solid job with a solid income working for the government. He shouldn't be homeless. This isn't real life, after all its just a game so your economy 101 basics doesn't work like that in here. The server is simply being ruined because there are so many new players and not enough houses for them. This means that sellers will rise the price by 100000% and the rest of the citizens in here won't even sell their house. This isn't communism and those who have big vinewood hills mansions will keep them, but there is a bunch of smaller houses and apartments that really need to be added due to the player increase. I'm not saying every person on the server should have a house or an apartment but most players should have one. I have over 300 hours on this server and only one small house on my first character which i bought a long time ago. Nothing is wrong with rich people getting richer and poor people staying poor except that it ruins the server and fun completely, at this point nobody can even get a place to live. Even my second character who works at SADOC and has two sportscars and has 500k in the bank apparently can't even get a shitty apartment because nobody is selling anything. I refuse to pay 200k for a apartment thats valued 40k by the server itself. 80 sure, 200 no. Most people seem to agree with me aswell.

• Like 1

On 3/30/2019 at 12:12 PM, Vetro said:

I don't, and its not worth it at all. It'll just make everything worse. Rich people will get richer and poor people will get poorer. You are part of the problem if you support that.

Rent with a friend or two then 🙂 Or keep saving, work and buy one. If you cant make cash in the city then you are lazy... I started this server the same as everyone else, poor and broke. Now I have a 2g and about 6 Vehicles. I also just sold a vehicle for 1.1m. 

Find ways to make cash dude and grind and before you know it a month or two will pass and you will have your first 1m.

• Upvote 1