TheCanadian

Bleets when no weazel employees are online.

The updates that were put in with weazel still being a relatively dead faction make it essentially impossible to notify everyone of a car meet or other event you would like to plan on the server during the same evening when none are online. The changes seem to be going in a decent direction for weazel but there are very rarely any Weazel employees online. In my opinion the changes to bleets is holding back the interactions of everyone in the server making it more difficult to plan events, sell things, etc.

Bleets should be added back until weazel becomes a faction players can actually rely on to get Bleets out. Or maybe some sort of self-serving alternative. Such as if no weazel employees are online, you go to weazel and can insert how many bleets you want to buy, X minutes spacing between each one, what it contains, etc.

• Like 3

There were no rules with the bleets, in the past it was advertisement only, but now it was free for all without criminal bleets, which, combined with no way to mute bleets resulted in spam for the players. I dont need to hear every 10 minutes that there is poker at Tequila or that cops need to release vehicle from impound

21 minutes ago, BrainDed said:

There were no rules with the bleets, in the past it was advertisement only, but now it was free for all without criminal bleets, which, combined with no way to mute bleets resulted in spam for the players. I dont need to hear every 10 minutes that there is poker at Tequila or that cops need to release vehicle from impound

Well they made rules on bleets right before they erased them, but its kinda flawed to make us rely on weazel news to do bleets when I have only seen them themselves bleet once and it was to say they were open. But when I went to their HQ no one was there. I have not seen a single bleet from weazel news advertising something since the vip bleets were taken away. Its a big +1 from me.

It would be neat if when no Weazel faction members were online it could be done via the script. Message would be sent out and $500 is deducted from the customers bank balance and put into the Weazel treasury. Of course, invalid bleets could still be a thing so server staff members should be able to attribute them to specific users in case disciplinary action is required. 

Or just bring back Bleets for donators 😉😉😉

Edited by Pistol Pete
  • PogU 1

I can see both sides to this. I find it annoying when I see bleets from players that are just saying nonsense or are asking for PD to come to impound. 

I think bleets should be something weazel takes care of. They should be a service that people have to pay for, after all, everyone on the server will see the bleet. For players that like to post serious posts or complete nonsense, we could have a phone app that we can disable or block people on. VIP's could probably have their messages up on top and in a yellow/gold color to stand out. If there was an option to disable bleets, I would've done so long ago.

Players can absolutely be trusted with bleeter when bleeter is litteraly twitter. Not this weird public service announcement service it's been turned into. The vast majority of players that invested their real life money into this server did so for the bleets.  Public events, legal or otherwise depended completely on one of several people bleeting to keep things running.

I agree Weazel news was due for an overhaul, but an overhaul to suit the three people maybe working there versus the entire server? -- Perhaps giving us a feature to compensate us even? I -myself- have suggested on this forum for a phone ''group chat''.

This could have worked fine if a more realistic look was taken at the current state of Weazel and the faction and it's list of employees were adressed first before taking something as critical to the server as Bleets away in what to me honestly seems like a half-baked idea.

+1 I want my goddamn bleeter back.

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, danixwill said:

In my opinion Bleets should be for buissness and then we should have an app on our phones simular to twitter. It would really help with RP situations, which I feel is disappearing on this server 😞

Thats the biggest thing that made me make this post. No car meets, no form of events (other than the admin-planned ones) have been present since the bleets disappeared and its diminishing my experience on this server, car meets are really, really fun for me. I agree bleets should mostly be for advertising and it would be cool if they added a thing like @Denni's life invader. A form of in-server social media that can be for group chatting, setting up public events, etc. Until then though they should add back bleets to make events a thing again and make this entire server have more interactions

Edited by TheCanadian
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TheCanadian said:

Thats the biggest thing that made me make this post. No car meets, no form of events (other than the admin-planned ones) have been present since the bleets disappeared and its diminishing my experience on this server, car meets are really, really fun for me. I agree bleets should mostly be for advertising and it would be cool if they added a thing like @Denni's life invader. A form of in-server social media that can be for group chatting, setting up public events, etc. Until then though they should add back bleets to make events a thing again and make this entire server have more interactions

No Lifeinvader 😢 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.