KalleKid

Ideas for future content to be added in BB

Would love to see new stuff added as in:

Food Shop - A shop with the same function as the general store but with limited stock to only food/drinks.

Minigames - Add stuff like Chess or Pool UI's. also, make it available for 2-4 players. This will help players stay interested in prison. The goal here is to add something for players to do. 

Prison Jobs - A job like Courier or Money Transporter but for prison only. Make the earning really limited and cash only. This will help players afford food and drinks. Also to juice up the RP by giving players money. So they can buy stuff like protection, guards or drugs. An example of a prison job could be doing laundry or scrubbing toilets. Maybe get paid $50 for each toilet.

ALSO, REMOVE THE 2 HOUR LIMIT! If this stuff ends up being available. It would make sense to remove the 2 hours. The 2-hour limit should only be removed once there is new stuff added. Removing it right now would be rushed.

please comment suggestions and your ideas/opinions on what I have for now. Will be updating the post with all the good ideas people come up with. The goal is to together come up with fun stuff for prison. To make it more interesting

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Interesting, would like to see this.

2 hours of jail seems borderline reasonable. 3 hours is pushing it a bit and more than that would most probably drive people insane. I guess the only reasonable way to increase jail times would be that the timer goes down while offline, to a certain number. So if someone gets slammed into jail for 8 hours, they can be offline for 6, but have to serve the remaining 2 while online. 

• Like 2

Hey thank you for making a suggestion.

1 hour ago, KalleKid said:

Food Shop - A shop with the same function as the general store but with limited stock to only food/drinks.

Minigames - Add stuff like Chess or Pool UI's. also, make it available for 2-4 players. This will help players stay interested in prison. The goal here is to add something for players to do

Are already suggestions.

1 hour ago, KalleKid said:

ALSO, REMOVE THE 2 HOUR LIMIT! If this stuff ends up being available. It would make sense to remove the 2 hours. The 2-hour limit should only be removed once there is new stuff added. Removing it right now would be rushed

Is already being worked on. I believe prison time will be increased a lot once SADOC faction is fully up and running. We shall also remove the AFK script from the prison

• Like 3

Please, for the love of God. Increase the max sentence, we have people like Tom Daniels with 11 charges, including multiple murder charges, felony evading and he gets the same time as a person with felony evading and grand theft auto, not only is that stupid but it's incredibly unrealistic.

Now that we finally have interaction between legal factions and inmates in Bolingbroke, in my opinion, we can increase the time.

• Like 1

Would like to see the time increased as well or extra 'unserved time' be turned into fines. If I was doing crim stuff all the time, once I figured I had 2 hours of time, I'd try to get more charges just to see how high I could get it.

Edited by Xoza

Maybe give them an option after the 'max required'? Maybe have a time / fine ratio.

• Serve full sentence.
  • Released pay additional fines depending on time left.
  • Serve full sentence and extra to auto pay current fines (based on government salary?)
Edited by Xoza

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.